Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland self-reports possible recruiting violation to the KHSAA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(06-23-2022, 09:39 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]This is funny…if Assland doesn’t do this to coach Mays blah blah blah. Look at y’all using cancel culture to try to make a man lose his job just cause you can’t handle his success. Pitiful behavior from a group of haters! I care nothing for Assland but some of y’all ….clowns

1). to my knowledge the KHSAA doesn’t turn to message boards to determine enforcement actions

2) I feel for anybody that puts themself in a position that puts their job at risk

3) I see people giving their opinions on what will happen or think should happen

4) Personally (again the KHSAA has yet to call for my opinion) I think there needs to be a significant penalty for them to set an example or simply allow recruiting which would be a disaster.  I’ve heard others say that is what is being wrestled around in KHSAA, but who knows unless you are behind those closed doors.

5) From what I’ve seen on social media, people are sick of what AAU and the shoe companies have done to basketball in general and are in favor of impeding this corruption to the high school level.  All of the things mentioned on the recording are what people in general want away from 14 to 18 year old kids.  I personally think AAU has a place but with boundaries.
(06-23-2022, 11:42 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2022, 10:46 AM)16thregioner Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that Mays is as good of a coach as the region has seen in years.  Most coaches in the area are just taking checks and treating their sports like another class they get paid to oversee.  Mays unequivocally stands out from the rest in that regard and it’s not even close.  He knows what he’s doing as far as running a program and making it legitimate.  Honestly, all of the other area coaches likely hate him because he makes them look so bad.

He just ran into a psycho parent who has clearly tied his identity to the success of his son’s held back “super team”.  Getting a call from a Boyd parent alone should have set off alarms in Mays’ head since they despise Ashland.  Mays apparently didn’t do the research on the psychology of this parent either, as he had posted Facebook rants last year about Ashland not wanting his held back son to play an extra middle school season.  Foolish of Mays.  One mistake can tarnish a career.

I liken it to the Ray Rice incident.  When the world heard he hit his fiance, it was 2 game suspension.  When TMZ released the video, though, Rice never played again.

Nobody reasonable is knocking his work ethic or dedication and I would disagree and say that most other basketball coaches in the region put in just as many hours but just don't have the resources (agree, not all).  The problem people have is if you have the resources and you have the drive, why not do it the right way.  Maybe you don't end up 33-0 with 4 straight regional titles, but you end up 26-4 with 2 regional titles (that's a huge success done the right way).  Recruiting in a sense does happen, but if you heard the recording, this recruiting was a on different level than any coach would attempt in my opinion.  It sounded very organized, well thought, and with a planned recruiting pitch that had been perfected with several years of development. Total assumption, but it would appear that he has been aggressively hitting the recruiting trail over the last few years and it had become second nature (given no push back) which made him more reckless in his attempts.  After losing the Porter kid from last year, I'm guessing he felt some pressure to maintain that level of success and was pushing even harder.

Most other Kentucky high school coaches that "recruit" - "Hey we sure would like to have your kid play for us.  You would get all the playing time you wanted, I don't know the rules but kids transfer all the time with no issue."  And that is the entire conversation.  No mention of 3-stripe, gear, AAU Programs, College Coaches, Division 1, or NBA agents in a 50 minute recruitment session.

(06-23-2022, 11:42 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2022, 10:46 AM)16thregioner Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that Mays is as good of a coach as the region has seen in years.  Most coaches in the area are just taking checks and treating their sports like another class they get paid to oversee.  Mays unequivocally stands out from the rest in that regard and it’s not even close.  He knows what he’s doing as far as running a program and making it legitimate.  Honestly, all of the other area coaches likely hate him because he makes them look so bad.

He just ran into a psycho parent who has clearly tied his identity to the success of his son’s held back “super team”.  Getting a call from a Boyd parent alone should have set off alarms in Mays’ head since they despise Ashland.  Mays apparently didn’t do the research on the psychology of this parent either, as he had posted Facebook rants last year about Ashland not wanting his held back son to play an extra middle school season.  Foolish of Mays.  One mistake can tarnish a career.

I liken it to the Ray Rice incident.  When the world heard he hit his fiance, it was 2 game suspension.  When TMZ released the video, though, Rice never played again.

Nobody reasonable is knocking his work ethic or dedication and I would disagree and say that most other basketball coaches in the region put in just as many hours but just don't have the resources (agree, not all).  The problem people have is if you have the resources and you have the drive, why not do it the right way.  Maybe you don't end up 33-0 with 4 straight regional titles, but you end up 26-4 with 2 regional titles (that's a huge success done the right way).  Recruiting in a sense does happen, but if you heard the recording, this recruiting was a on different level than any coach would attempt in my opinion.  It sounded very organized, well thought, and with a planned recruiting pitch that had been perfected with several years of development. Total assumption, but it would appear that he has been aggressively hitting the recruiting trail over the last few years and it had become second nature (given no push back) which made him more reckless in his attempts.  After losing the Porter kid from last year, I'm guessing he felt some pressure to maintain that level of success and was pushing even harder.

Most other Kentucky high school coaches that "recruit" - "Hey we sure would like to have your kid play for us.  You would get all the playing time you wanted, I don't know the rules but kids transfer all the time with no issue."  And that is the entire conversation.  No mention of 3-stripe, gear, AAU Programs, College Coaches, Division 1, or NBA agents in a 50 minute recruitment session.

And yes I agree that he is a good coach!

(06-23-2022, 11:35 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2022, 11:21 AM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]If Mays keeps his job, the entire Ashland administration should be fired. This is blatant cheating and to suggest anything different is laughable.
Where’s the cheating James?? The fellow called him, not the other way around. 99% of coaches, girls and boys, will talk to a parent of an eighth grader if they call them and say they are thinking of transferring to their school. 99% of them will also say if that’s the parent’s intention they are welcome and just do the proper paper work. 99% of them will give the good highlight speech about their school. There’s no “blatant cheating” on Coach Mays’ part here, no matter how much you spin it that way or want it to be that way. Mays is not a cheater or recruiter. He is a very good coach who is proud of his teams and his school.
Again obviously you haven't heard the recording.  If you don't want to listen to the entire thing then just pick any random 30 second portion of the recording that is now publicly available.  And as if it was even relevant, the parent called back the coach that initially called him.  How many times did the coach say "confidential"?  Wonder why he felt compelled to say that so many times?  

No way people can take you serious in this forum.
I’m not saying what he did was the right thing to do or say. He shouldn’t have talked but a short time to the guy, such as “I’m not the one who handles transfers and here’s who you need to call”, and then said goodbye and hung up and got on with his vacation. However, since the dad was the one making the call to him that reduces the “influencing” allegations to a great degree. If the coach had called the dad and said, “Hey man I’d like to talk to you about bringing your kid to Ashland….we’ll make him better…etc” , well that’s different. But that’s not the case. What he did is an infraction, I’m not saying it isn’t. But the dad was the one pushing this situation, not the coach. It’s a minor infraction, which to my knowledge has already been handled in-house by the Ashland system and also self reported to the KHSAA.
(06-24-2022, 12:21 AM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2022, 09:39 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]This is funny…if Assland doesn’t do this to coach Mays blah blah blah. Look at y’all using cancel culture to try to make a man lose his job just cause you can’t handle his success. Pitiful behavior from a group of haters! I care nothing for Assland but some of y’all ….clowns

1). to my knowledge the KHSAA doesn’t turn to message boards to determine enforcement actions

2) I feel for anybody that puts themself in a position that puts their job at risk

3) I see people giving their opinions on what will happen or think should happen

4) Personally (again the KHSAA has yet to call for my opinion) I think there needs to be a significant penalty for them to set an example or simply allow recruiting which would be a disaster.  I’ve heard others say that is what is being wrestled around in KHSAA, but who knows unless you are behind those closed doors.

5) From what I’ve seen on social media, people are sick of what AAU and the shoe companies have done to basketball in general and are in favor of impeding this corruption to the high school level.  All of the things mentioned on the recording are what people in general want away from 14 to 18 year old kids.  I personally think AAU has a place but with boundaries.

Cancel culture would be pushing for him to never coach again.  If the guy loses his job because he cheated I don't think anybody on here is saying never hire him again, at least I don't take it that way.  Big difference.
(06-23-2022, 11:38 PM)16thregioner Wrote: [ -> ]KSR’s Matt Jones is now tweeting jabs at Mays and Ashland:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KySportsRadio...fh2N8qAAAA

All that’s left now is for this to hit national news.  The sound of silence is not a good public relations strategy for Mays and Ashland.
16th I disagree with you on silence.   I think silence is golden, in fact, if he kept quiet at start and not played victim he would be better off.   Best strategy for Coach Mays would have been from the beginning  to simply say that violation had been self reported by Ashland and they have internally punished him and that there would be no further comment until KHSAA process was complete.   Then depending on what KHSAA does issue and apology for breaking rules, this may take 5 years.   Also. they should have known audio would be leaked at some point.
If Jason Mays doesn't get penalized by the KHSAA, every coach in the state will be calling every 8th grader they can to get them to transfer to their school.

Wild wild west!!
(06-24-2022, 08:21 PM)Hsacbunt Wrote: [ -> ]If Jason Mays doesn't get penalized by the KHSAA, every coach in the state will be calling every 8th grader they can to get them to transfer to their school.

Wild wild west!!
Jason Mays didn’t call this 8th grader. His dad called Jason.  His mistake was talking to him instead of referring him elsewhere and saying goodbye. But it’s a minor infraction, not major. Now, if he had made the call to dad then that changes things. But that’s not how it happened.
(06-24-2022, 08:44 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2022, 08:21 PM)Hsacbunt Wrote: [ -> ]If Jason Mays doesn't get penalized by the KHSAA, every coach in the state will be calling every 8th grader they can to get them to transfer to their school.

Wild wild west!!
Jason Mays didn’t call this 8th grader. His dad called Jason.  His mistake was talking to him instead of referring him elsewhere and saying goodbye. But it’s a minor infraction, not major. Now, if he had made the call to dad then that changes things. But that’s not how it happened.

Minor lol. That's like saying cancer is a minor illness. 

It doesn't matter who made the calls. He is guilty and if the KHSAA doesn't do something about it, they should shut down.

Wild wild west!!

I don't think you listened to the beginning of the call.

The parent was returning the call.

https://twitter.com/EvanDennison1/status...z8wOWmLA&s

Wild wild west!!
Still struggling to find someone to buy into your fairy tale?

Wild wild west!!
[attachment=364]I'm just going to keep sharing a pic of the rules, its speaks for itself lol.
(06-24-2022, 09:45 PM)Fanman Wrote: [ -> ]

Wild wild west!!
I'm just going to keep sharing a pic of the rules, its speaks for itself lol.
Fanman, we all know it’s an infraction. You keep posting this, lol. But the circumstances of how it developed doesn’t make it a major infraction.He definitely made a mistake by staying on the phone with the caller but I’m sure when the Ashland administrators listened to the recording they took those circumstances of who was the caller and who revived the call into consideration. Mays is more of a victim here than anything.
(06-25-2022, 12:55 AM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: [ -> ]

Wild wild west!!
Fanman, we all know it’s an infraction. You keep posting this, lol. But the circumstances of how it developed doesn’t make it a major infraction.He definitely made a mistake by staying on the phone with the caller but I’m sure when the Ashland administrators listened to the recording they took those circumstances of who was the caller and who revived the call into consideration. Mays is more of a victim here than anything.

A victim  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(06-25-2022, 01:16 AM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]

Wild wild west!!

A victim  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Yessir Jimmy

Wild wild west!!

Maybe eventually if you keep posting it somebody will come along and buy into your fairy tale.  Problem is,  I’m guessing most all people that enter the forum have already heard the recording.
I have not listened to the recording myself, but if the Daily Independent's direct quotes are accurate, then I believe Ashland should have already been interviewing candidates to replace Mays. The following quotes from the Daily Independent clearly confirm multiple recruiting violations occurred. This was obviously not Mays' first rodeo.

I am in favor of eliminating the current rules and laws that restrict transfers but rules serve no purpose if they are not uniformly enforced in a timely manner. Aside from that, my only comment is that IF a school is compelled to cheat, then the person recruiting players should be a "friend of the program" and not a coach, player, or player's parent. Having a head coach personally recruiting players is just plain dumb.

Quote:
Quote:“Our program would change him for the better,” Mays said. “… He would get tougher because of the practices that we go and the routine and the regimen that we’re committed to, our process of doing things. … and I know he’s going to help us win a lot of games.”

Quote:“I would love to get my hands on him,” Mays said in reference to the player. “Now, I know that’s wrong for me to say because of where he’s at (Boyd County), but if there’s ever a time to do it, it’s right now to where he won’t have to do one ounce of KHSAA paperwork because he’s going to be an incoming freshman.”

Quote:“You don’t even need to tell Boyd County officials until after you’ve done it,” Mays said.

Quote:Mays expressed regret in “not being more of a competitor” for another player from a different rival school.

“If we would’ve had (that player) this year, how good would we have been?” Mays asked.

Wild wild west!!
I'm sorry to keep posting the by-laws, just hoping you'll read it. I've been wanting to post the by-laws that talk about the difference between MAJOR and MINOR infractions, but can't seem to find them  Woah Big Grin
The fact: he messed up

Another fact: KHSAA just had a similar situation (except the kid actually attended the school and played) with bowling green. If you want a standard punishment/recommendation that will happen.. that’s the one to look to. Pretty sure their HC is the same guy and no wins are stripped.

Ashland will be “closely” monitored by the KHSAA IF anything happens. If it’s anything worse then they didn’t punish them and Bowling Green equally. 

Mays is dumb for talking that long and the Dad is a snake who I’ve never heard anyone praise. Hope that this situation blows over for the kid, cant imagine what all he’s gonna have to deal with on a personal level for the next 4 years because of this. Great young player!
This does not sound like a case of a coach making one single mistake. According to the Daily Independent, the father claimed in the recording that he was returning Coach Mays' call. This sure sounds like a case where the coach lost out on at least one previous recruit and regrets not sweetening that pot a little more. The rules need to be enforced or eliminated. The programs that do not cheat should not be punished for following the rules by losing players to a dirty program.

Quote:Mays expressed regret in “not being more of a competitor” for another player from a different rival school.

“If we would’ve had (that player) this year, how good would we have been?” Mays asked.
(06-25-2022, 11:42 AM)KYHSFB Wrote: [ -> ]The fact: he messed up

Another fact: KHSAA just had a similar situation (except the kid actually attended the school and played) with bowling green. If you want a standard punishment/recommendation that will happen.. that’s the one to look to. Pretty sure their HC is the same guy and no wins are stripped.

Ashland will be “closely” monitored by the KHSAA IF anything happens. If it’s anything worse then they didn’t punish them and Bowling Green equally. 

Mays is dumb for talking that long and the Dad is a snake who I’ve never heard anyone praise. Hope that this situation blows over for the kid, cant imagine what all he’s gonna have to deal with on a personal level for the next 4 years because of this. Great young player!
Big difference.  An individual admitted to knowing and willing violating recruiting rules and had for years while recruiting a kid from rival school.  This is not an muddy water eligibility issue with a transfer.  

Statement on Bowling Green:

Other than an inadvertent violation of a residency issue based on a rules interpretation, there were no players deemed ineligible and as important no boys basketball coaches or high school administrators found to have done anything wrong during that season or at any other time.

Tremendous difference.
(06-25-2022, 12:22 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]

Big difference.  An individual admitted to knowing and willing violating recruiting rules and had for years while recruiting a kid from rival school.  This is not an muddy water eligibility issue with a transfer.  

Other than an inadvertent violation of a residency issue based on a rules interpretation, there were no players deemed ineligible and as important no boys basketball coaches or high school administrators found to have done anything wrong during that season or at any other time.

Tremendous difference.

I wouldn’t say he admitted to anything other than talking to Bell, Spurlock, and a conversation with Deboard parents. Which there’s no physical evidence of any of that besides talking to a kids parent who didn’t ever enroll (spurlock)

Stating that kids enrolled before they became high school students to become eligible is not proof of recruiting, it’s just a fact. He never said he told them to do that.

Now don’t get me wrong, I do believe there’s some shady stuff happen. But as far as what they can actually prove I don’t believe the punishment will be what people will think.

The Dad won’t be happy with the results, Mays will keep his job.
(06-25-2022, 01:18 PM)KYHSFB Wrote: [ -> ]

Tremendous difference.

I wouldn’t say he admitted to anything other than talking to Bell, Spurlock, and a conversation with Deboard parents. Which there’s no physical evidence of any of that besides talking to a kids parent who didn’t ever enroll (spurlock)

Stating that kids enrolled before they became high school students to become eligible is not proof of recruiting, it’s just a fact. He never said he told them to do that.

Now don’t get me wrong, I do believe there’s some shady stuff happen. But as far as what they can actually prove I don’t believe the punishment will be what people will think.

You are correct I’ve not heard that he admitted anything.  I’m guessing because it’s in black and white on a RECORDING.
(06-25-2022, 02:01 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]

Tremendous difference.

You are correct I’ve not heard that he admitted anything.  I’m guessing because it’s in black and white on a RECORDING.
Like The coach could always argue that the man claiming to be Ashland's coach in the recording is an imposter who stole his phone, answered it when it rang, and then decided to play a prank on the caller.

I am sure that there must be some innocent reason why the recording makes it appear that Ashland has been recruiting basketball players. Maybe the boy's father took a page out of Jussie Smollett's playbook and hired an actor to play Coach Mays in a fake phone call. 

What happens in cases like this often comes down to the quality of legal representation that the person accused of wrongdoing can afford. If schools are not careful, they can end up paying hefty settlements to make the source of their problems to go away.

Tremendous difference.

He never admits to recruiting any kid that actually played a game for him. He says he wishes he would’ve went after Bell harder and also claims he turned him away..

He does not say “I recruited Porter, Carter, etc to come here before in high school”

I hope you get what you want out of this though tbh

I’ve gone and left the area and could care less. I’m just telling you what I see through my point of view, I don’t think there’s enough physical evidence to get him fired. Big suspension and looked at heavily I think.

Between the two schools I prefer Boyd, Randy Anderson is a tremendous individual and anyone who would speak bad on him needs to look in the mirror..
Oh the irony if the “unnamed caller” does all of this, manages to get rid of Mays, eliminates Ashland from post-season competition, and then watches his son’s “super team” lose to Morgan County in the 16th region final. If that happens, Randy Anderson better watch his back. Et tu, “unnamed caller”?

In all reality, though, I agree that the KHSAA probably won’t do much other than suspend Mays for a few games. The KHSAA should take the gate and MyTownTV ad revenue each time Boyd and Ashland play next season, though. The WWE couldn’t have done a better job promoting the games. Story lines everywhere. And the best thing is they usually play 4 times a year. Much $$$ to be made.
(06-25-2022, 02:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Tremendous difference.

Like The coach could always argue that the man claiming to be Ashland's coach in the recording is an imposter who stole his phone, answered it when it rang, and then decided to play a prank on the caller.

I am sure that there must be some innocent reason why the recording makes it appear that Ashland has been recruiting basketball players. Maybe the boy's father took a page out of Jussie Smollett's playbook and hired an actor to play Coach Mays in a fake phone call. 

What happens in cases like this often comes down to the quality of legal representation that the person accused of wrongdoing can afford. If schools are not careful, they can end up paying hefty settlements to make the source of their problems to go away.
I’m not sure if you have heard the recording. He was CLEARLY recruiting.  Recruiting hard and referring to previous “transfers” AND  recruits.  Trying to get a kid to come to your school telling him how he would work his way to get him a D1 scholarship, stating how badly he wants and needs him to come to Ashland is (using anyone’s standards) iOS without a shadow of doubt classified as recruiting. Sure he did not say “I am recruiting your son” but there is way more than enough there that meets the KHSAA definition of recruiting. Obviously you haven’t listened to the recording.

(06-25-2022, 06:52 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2022, 12:22 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]Big difference.  An individual admitted to knowing and willing violating recruiting rules and had for years while recruiting a kid from rival school.  This is not an muddy water eligibility issue with a transfer.  

Tremendous difference.

I’m not sure if you have heard the recording. He was CLEARLY recruiting.  Recruiting hard and referring to previous “transfers” AND  recruits.  Trying to get a kid to come to your school telling him how he would work his way to get him a D1 scholarship, stating how badly he wants and needs him to come to Ashland is (using anyone’s standards) is without a shadow of doubt classified as recruiting. Sure he did not say “I am recruiting your son” but there is way more than enough there that meets the KHSAA definition of recruiting. Obviously you haven’t listened to the recording.
I’m not after anything.  It’s just ridiculous for the homers to say he wasn’t recruiting. I wish no ill will on anybody but it isn’t fair for a program to recruit in this nature when you have programs that dont recruit or aren’t strategically recruiting in this nature.  If it’s all ok to do then open the gates and let’s see which school can bring on the best players and win through recruiting.  If the penalty isn’t harsh then schools should and will go all in on recruiting. Programs across the region should then be transformed to display systems that can produce D1 athletes to recruit the best players.  It should not be Ashland alone that is allowed to do this.  The”3-stripe” money mentioned in the call is nothing compared to what boosters can bring to the table to lure kids in. 

The point to all this is is either allow it or go aggressively after the rule breakers.
(06-25-2022, 06:52 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2022, 12:22 PM)SocratesKy Wrote: [ -> ]Big difference.  An individual admitted to knowing and willing violating recruiting rules and had for years while recruiting a kid from rival school.  This is not an muddy water eligibility issue with a transfer.  

Tremendous difference.

I’m not sure if you have heard the recording. He was CLEARLY recruiting.  Recruiting hard and referring to previous “transfers” AND  recruits.  Trying to get a kid to come to your school telling him how he would work his way to get him a D1 scholarship, stating how badly he wants and needs him to come to Ashland is (using anyone’s standards) iOS without a shadow of doubt classified as recruiting. Sure he did not say “I am recruiting your son” but there is way more than enough there that meets the KHSAA definition of recruiting. Obviously you haven’t listened to the recording.
Your sarcasm detector may be in need of a tune-up. It is very obvious that he was on a recruiting call. I haven't heard the recording but unless the Daily Independent misquoted him repeatedly, then he should be in very hot water. My alternate scenarios were not meant to be taken seriously, except for the last paragraph.

Remember, Billy Gillispie never signed a contract with UK and was paid millions after the school fired him. Years ago, there was a Kentucky principal caught red-handed running a gambling operation from his office and I don't believe that it ever made the news. Justice does not always prevail when lawyers get involved.
(06-24-2022, 08:21 PM)sacbunt Wrote: [ -> ]If Jason Mays doesn't get penalized by the KHSAA, every coach in the state will be calling every 8th grader they can to get them to transfer to their school.

Wild wild west!!

This already happens, in all sports now so your point is kinda invalid.

Wild wild west!!
You keep doing that, and keep not underlining parts of the rules that are actually a just as big of on issue than what you underlined.
(06-25-2022, 09:19 PM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2022, 08:21 PM)sacbunt Wrote: [ -> ]If Jason Mays doesn't get penalized by the KHSAA, every coach in the state will be calling every 8th grader they can to get them to transfer to their school.

Wild wild west!!

This already happens, in all sports now so your point is kinda invalid.

Wild wild west!!
You keep doing that, and keep not underlining parts of the rules that are actually a just as big of on issue than what you underlined.
And those would be?
10 pages of back and forth and the KHSAA aint goina do a thing. Even if they do, they make the vacate wins that have already happened...means nothing. One season out of post season? Yawn. This will all go nowhere.
(06-25-2022, 11:44 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: [ -> ]10 pages of back and forth and the KHSAA aint goina do a thing. Even if they do, they make the vacate wins that have already happened...means nothing. One season out of post season? Yawn. This will all go nowhere.

Sure.  Not much back and forth.  I’ve seen a couple of Ashland homers try to downplay the issue, then you have everybody else that is in reality.  It’s not just 10 pages here but it is flooding social media as well.  Have fun ready all the comments!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21