Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central VS Knox Central Sept 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This could be the one heck of a game, I heard comments last night that Knox and Perry could be the best two teams in the mountains right now. I haven't seen them play so I can't comment on that statement. What do you guys think about this match up of Mountain Powers?
Perry and Knox are not the best teams in the mountains. Two of the best, but Bell Co., and Hazard have those spots taken. lol.

At Perry, Perry wins this game by a TD or 2.
At Knox, Knox wins by a TD or 2.
At a Neutral Field, Perry wins by a TD.

Perry - 23
Knox - 16
PCC proved me wrong against JC. SO i will take PCC by 6.
^Commodore, if Hazard is one of the two best in the Mountains then Rockcastle County is a top 3 team and I do not believe that to be the case.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry and Knox are not the best teams in the mountains. Two of the best, but Bell Co., and Hazard have those spots taken. lol.

Perry - 23
Knox - 16

ah boys...
Can Perry make it 3 upsets in a row?!
And this is at Clay County....
Nobody gets any calls at Clay County.
Even if you aren't playing Clay County lol

I know Perry did great against Johnson Central but I Knox isn't as favorable as a matchup.
Luckily they don't have anyone like JJ Jude on their team though Wink

I'm torn on this one....
PCC 21
KNOX 20
I do see more matchup issues in this game. Perry cannot defend the pass. Good luck dores.

PCC scores 35 again
Knox 14
if PCC plays like they did against JC, i will go with them..
Perry Central is THE fastest team in Eastern Kentucky and guess what, speed kills.

Knox Central has a tough team and I think this game pretty much goes like the Perry Central/JC game went. But it wouldn't surprise me to see Perry win by a few touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry and Knox are not the best teams in the mountains. Two of the best, but Bell Co., and Hazard have those spots taken. lol.

Perry - 23
Knox - 16

Not even close. I would love for Perry and Hazard to play this year.
If Canady can get the ball, Knox Central wins.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Not even close. I would love for Perry and Hazard to play this year.

Everyone but Hazard's administration wants that to happen.
They'll wait until Perry is rebuilding before they renew the rivalry.
zaga_fan Wrote:Everyone but Hazard's administration wants that to happen.
They'll wait until Perry is rebuilding before they renew the rivalry.

Oh I know, they will come calling in a few years.

If we can eliminate some mistakes and get the same kind of play on the line that we got in the 2nd half against JC, we have a great chance to win this one. It will be interesting to see who our coaching staff will have to cover Canady.
Watched PCC v. JC and will pick PCC in this game. They look pretty good and the play-calling is very good.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Not even close. I would love for Perry and Hazard to play this year.

Imo, until Hazard is beat, which they might, deserve a spot in the top 5 at the least

Perry - 23
Knox - 16

Did we kick Harlan Co out of the mountains because they are playing in Lexington today? The Black Bears are the top team in the MTs.
Hopefully Perry has there heads on straight and is prepared to play..but Ill take Perry by a point.

PCC-29
Knox-28
LWC Wrote:^Commodore, if Hazard is one of the two best in the Mountains then Rockcastle County is a top 3 team and I do not believe that to be the case.

Everyone look out for the almighty Rockcastle..:zzz:
I say PCC wins this one
king360 Wrote:Everyone look out for the almighty Rockcastle..:zzz:

If I am not mistaken I said, "I do not believe they are"

I was saying that Hazard isn't any better than Rockcastle County, that is my point. Not to exalt the Rockets.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Oh I know, they will come calling in a few years.

If we can eliminate some mistakes and get the same kind of play on the line that we got in the 2nd half against JC, we have a great chance to win this one. It will be interesting to see who our coaching staff will have to cover Canady.

I agree, I would probably go with Pray with him being a little bigger than the other DBs and has tons of speed. I'm taking PC, by 4.

PCC-38
Knox Central-34
LWC Wrote:If I am not mistaken I said, "I do not believe they are"

I was saying that Hazard isn't any better than Rockcastle County, that is my point. Not to exalt the Rockets.

Hazard would beat Rock by 2 tds.
king360 Wrote:Hazard would beat Rock by 2 tds.

Now I wish that was on the schedule.

I think Rock tied Hazard in their scrimmage. I may have Hazard mixed up with one of the Laurel County teams, (not sure if Rock scrimmaged South Laurel or Hazard or both, can't remember)

Rockcastle has a TERRIBLE season last year and played well against or beat Hazard in their scrimmage. Not saying scrimmage scores equal game scores, but if a team doesn't beat you or beat you bad in a scrimmage, they wont do that in a real game either.
MVP2 Wrote:Did we kick Harlan Co out of the mountains because they are playing in Lexington today? The Black Bears are the top team in the MTs.

Dude, I forgot all about them! As much as I hate to say, The Cubs are the best until proven different. lol.
LWC Wrote:^Commodore, if Hazard is one of the two best in the Mountains then Rockcastle County is a top 3 team and I do not believe that to be the case.

Rock has to beat somebody legit before they deserve a top 3 ranking.
With this being the third straight tough opponent Perry has played, it could play a factor in the outcome. Screw it, I'm taking Perry anyway.
Perry - 35
Knoz - 30
Before you PCC fans jump on me, im on the PCC bandwagon and hop you all continue to win as im a fan of every team in our district. This could possibly be the best team PCC has ever fielded.
However, I know what Knox has. I know what nearly every team in the tricounty has with the exception of Lynn Camp. I know Knox will be ready to go and its will be hard for Perry to stop them. Not saying they cant. Just that it will be hard. I wouldnt be surprised if Knox and Rock are the two toughest teams Perry will play this year besides Harlan Co. And the showing Knox is putting on against WJ isnt looking good but i cant go against them.

On a neutral field ill take Knox.
Knox 35
Perry 34
This could easily flop around
I might have missed it, but where is this game played at?
Stardust Wrote:I might have missed it, but where is this game played at?

Clay County
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Before you PCC fans jump on me, im on the PCC bandwagon and hop you all continue to win as im a fan of every team in our district. This could possibly be the best team PCC has ever fielded.
However, I know what Knox has. I know what nearly every team in the tricounty has with the exception of Lynn Camp. I know Knox will be ready to go and its will be hard for Perry to stop them. Not saying they cant. Just that it will be hard. I wouldnt be surprised if Knox and Rock are the two toughest teams Perry will play this year besides Harlan Co. And the showing Knox is putting on against WJ isnt looking good but i cant go against them.

On a neutral field ill take Knox.
Knox 35
Perry 34
This could easily flop around

Man, nobody's gonna get upset with you, for you stating your opinion.
This game could easily go either way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8