Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central VS Knox Central Sept 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Clay County

Gotcha:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Man, nobody's gonna get upset with you, for you stating your opinion.
This game could easily go either way.

Quite frankly, Zaga scares me right now.
His post are making me want to hide behind my like button.
If Knox plays against Perry like they are against WJ, then Perry will win by 2 or 3 tds.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Quite frankly, Zaga scares me right now.
His post are making me want to hide behind my like button.

Don't worry.
I only strike when everyone predicts a blowout and act like PCC is being granted a favor by being allowed to step on their field.
If I talk smack and Perry loses I'll take it like a champ like I always do Wink
The only thing that can get under my skin is stupidity Smile
I hope Perry keeps the good play going and continues to win.

PCC 32
Knox 22
king360 Wrote:Hopefully Perry has there heads on straight and is prepared to play..but Ill take Perry by a point.

PCC-29
Knox-28

Changing this..

PCC-42
Knox-28
PCC-36
Knox-14

Im looking for a HUGE game from Matthew Robinson in this one!
zaga_fan Wrote:Don't worry.
I only strike when everyone predicts a blowout and act like PCC is being granted a favor by being allowed to step on their field.

There seems to be an abundance of that going around lol.
Legendary Wrote:PCC-36
Knox-14

Im looking for a HUGE game from Matthew Robinson in this one!

You always expect a big game from Matt Robinson....
lol
Perry County has too much speed for Knox. Perry County wins 35-21.
Just curious fellas, but why is the game being played at Clay Co?
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Just curious fellas, but why is the game being played at Clay Co?

It's part of the Appalachian Wireless Bowl being played at Clay Co.
The Perry/Knox game is at 6.
Johnson Central plays Clay after that one.
zaga_fan Wrote:Don't worry.

And, me.:biggrin:
PCC- 42
KNOX- 21
perry keeps up the Defense they will be tough to beat!
PCC has had my respect since I met Jared Deaton at a couple of camps this year. He is one of the best o-lineman I saw at any camp. Beating JC was about defending one weapon. We have one weapon as good as JJ in Canady. The difference is the bus has other seats in it for Knox. Our challenge is getting those kids involved early and often.

Our defense missed some tackles last night that made WJ look better than they were. That is not typical for us and I'm sure it will get focus this week. If we fix that and make tackles at first contact we will be tough to score on.

Overall - this game will be by far the toughest challenge of our young season. We can only win if we sharpen our offense and tackle early on D. If we fail to do either we could find ourselves getting embarrassed. If we do both - we will get the job done.
i know perry beat a good johnson cent team with a good rb in jude.i dont think west j was the team johnson cent is but looking at wests schedule and last years record i dont think they are an guaranteed win.that being said,knox looks to be feeling out things still on offense.they moved the ball at will with a fullback lead and out of the I.then suddenly they would go to single back and get shut down.with such a good passer at qb and #4 a high rated receiver they rarely threw.and the transfer from south barely touched the ball?every time #33 got the ball at fulback it was 6-7 yards,then he suddenly isnt out there?and on d there are a a few freshman at key positions that were caught flat footed at times and let the runners gain positive yards after contact multiple times.that being said i can see this team in the regional finals if they progress and correct some things.a win is a win and you take a good one with a less than good one.i hope coach russell opens the playbook up more against perry c,and spreads it around a little more.there is a lot of speed and talent available.btw,ive never seen kc play well on saturdays or mid day start times,who knows why.hope to see a big time step up at clay.kc 28 perry c 27,nail biter.good luck to both
big blu 2 u Wrote:i know perry beat a good johnson cent team with a good rb in jude.i dont think west j was the team johnson cent is but looking at wests schedule and last years record i dont think they are an guaranteed win.that being said,knox looks to be feeling out things still on offense.they moved the ball at will with a fullback lead and out of the I.then suddenly they would go to single back and get shut down.with such a good passer at qb and #4 a high rated receiver they rarely threw.and the transfer from south barely touched the ball?every time #33 got the ball at fulback it was 6-7 yards,then he suddenly isnt out there?and on d there are a a few freshman at key positions that were caught flat footed at times and let the runners gain positive yards after contact multiple times.that being said i can see this team in the regional finals if they progress and correct some things.a win is a win and you take a good one with a less than good one.i hope coach russell opens the playbook up more against perry c,and spreads it around a little more.there is a lot of speed and talent available.btw,ive never seen kc play well on saturdays or mid day start times,who knows why.hope to see a big time step up at clay.kc 28 perry c 27,nail biter.good luck to both
This is a good summary.
Just watched Knox/WJ game, one thing I noticed is, Knox is huge and their linemen can really play (66 and 50 were very impressive). Perry will be much smaller on the front, we haven't play a team as big as Knox yet, and I expect it to be a war in the trenches, and whoever wins that battle, will most likely win this game.
does the amos kid still play,?he is like a human joy stick.
big blu 2 u Wrote:does the amos kid still play,?he is like a human joy stick.

Nope, graduated in 2010. He now plays for Pikeville.
Benchwarmer Wrote:And, me.:biggrin:

Tomato - Tomoto
Potato - Pototo
Stupidity - Knott County Fans

Isn't it all the same?
:concentratetongue:

j/kConfusednicker:
I dread going to Clay Co. because for some reason those yellow flags can since when theirs a Commodore around.lol
I may be wrong on this but was Coach Russell a long time assistant under Hilton at Bell Co?
Going to go with Perry Central on this one ladies and gents.
LWC Wrote:Now I wish that was on the schedule.

I think Rock tied Hazard in their scrimmage. I may have Hazard mixed up with one of the Laurel County teams, (not sure if Rock scrimmaged South Laurel or Hazard or both, can't remember)

Rockcastle has a TERRIBLE season last year and played well against or beat Hazard in their scrimmage. Not saying scrimmage scores equal game scores, but if a team doesn't beat you or beat you bad in a scrimmage, they wont do that in a real game either.

I believe you mixed up Hazard and Bourbon county
zaga_fan Wrote:Tomato - Tomoto
Potato - Pototo
Stupidity - Knott County Fans

Isn't it all the same?
:concentratetongue:

j/kConfusednicker:

:thatsfunn
PCC wins this game with out a contest if its the same Knox I seen this past week!

PCC-28
Knox - 14
I am really looking forward to seeing the outcome of this game!
PCC 35
Knox 21

PCC takes over in the 3rd quarter..

Can't go against them when they are playing this good against top teams.
Pcc will win again this week I think they are much faster than knox their defense is solid their offense is pretty good and their special teams are pretty good to.....................one thing I notice there are a few "bandwagoners" on here after the big win last week its ok that just means PCC has opened some eyes and shut some mouths so far this season
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8