Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central VS Knox Central Sept 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Football1 Wrote:Better in places. But also still trying to fill some gaps.

Think I'm going to go with Knox in this one.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I know that theres no way Knox and Perry are the two best teams in the Mountains. In MY opinion, Harlan Co., Bell Co., and Hazard are the three best (until Hazard loses). If you would have read on, I posted that I forgot Harlan County.

I don't care if they go 10-0 this year, they are not top 3 in the mountains.
[QUOTE]I don't care if they go 10-0 this year, they are not top 3 in the mountains.[/QUOT:Thumbs: yeah, who needs a buncha' hazard bulldogs in the top 3. they couldn't even hang with the dores this year if they played. thats why they dont want to:lmao:
Quote: What's the the best linebacker in eastern Ky going to do when we have a designated player to hit him every play. It's hard to keep your eye on the runner and protect your self at the same time.

thats a good point but you must not know how ruthless and determined this guy plays, & by the way, you might wanna get another one of those designated players of yours to put a block on one of the top wrestlers in the state of KY Cody Hollan Wink
Quote:Hazard Superintendent Sandra Johnson says the rivalry between Perry Central and Hazard has become unsafe.

At a recent school board meeting, the Hazard Independent Board of Education voted unanimously to not play any Perry County school unless required by the KHSAA.

Johnson says it's a decision that has been coming for sometime.

“It's just the accumulation of the events and the happenings at the recent events over the past few months that we feel that has gotten to the point that it's a safety issue for the students, the fans and everybody involved,” Superintendent Johnson said.

With any rivalry Perry County Supt. John Paul Amis, a former basketball coach, does not understand the decision by the Hazard School board.

“I understand that when you are in competition and especially with your rival things are going to take place. You are going to have some scuffles and some issues such as that. But, I don't think it's got the point that it's unsafe for people to come and watch and Hazard Perry Central football game or a Hazard Perry Central basketball game. I don't think it's to that point yet,” Superintendent Amis said.

Hazard ind. is a bunch of fruit cakes i think for not wanting to play. its bs, i bet they will come calling once they catch perry in a rebuilding year. they know they cant hang with 'em right now.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:thats a good point but you must not know how ruthless and determined this guy plays, & by the way, you might wanna get another one of those designated players of yours to put a block on one of the top wrestlers in the state of KY Cody Hollan Wink

Ruthless or not from the way they talk if one of those big linemen get on Robinson he could have a rough way to go..but I can't see anyone stopping him all night.
Prototype Wrote::dontthink What's the the best linebacker in eastern Ky going to do when we have a designated player to hit him every play. It's hard to keep your eye on the runner and protect your self at the same time.

throw him off and make the tackle:rockon:
Ballers Wrote::pondering:

ponder all you want but you know the answer
Legendary Wrote:ponder all you want but you know the answer

HA!
Im deff ready for kickoff time!!!!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I don't care if they go 10-0 this year, they are not top 3 in the mountains.

Sorry to tell you, but if a team goes 10-0 with teams like Somerset, P-Burg, Lexington Christian and Breathitt County all in a row with two of them away, they deserve to be in the top 3.

I'm not saying that they deserve to be in the top 3, but until they get beat they're going to be.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Sorry to tell you, but if a team goes 10-0 with teams like Somerset, P-Burg, Lexington Christian and Breathitt County all in a row with two of them away, they deserve to be in the top 3.

I'm not saying that they deserve to be in the top 3, but until they get beat they're going to be.

i can agree with this!
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Hazard ind. is a bunch of fruit cakes i think for not wanting to play. its bs, i bet they will come calling once they catch perry in a rebuilding year. they know they cant hang with 'em right now.

JPA started the whole thing by forbidding the Perry County grade schools from playing Roy G. Eversole! He thought this would hurt the Hazard Independent school system financially. Do some digging kidxxx and get the whole story!
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Sorry to tell you, but if a team goes 10-0 with teams like Somerset, P-Burg, Lexington Christian and Breathitt County all in a row with two of them away, they deserve to be in the top 3.

First of all.....don't even mention Lex Christian because they're a 1A school from up north that if Breathit, Pburg, or Somerset played them they would get no credit for getting a win.

I have Hazard ranked 4 on the examiner and I think they are good where they are at until they get beat.
However, If don't play a team ranked in the top 5 why would deserve to be top 3?
Perry played Johnson Central and will play Harlan.
Bell and Harlan play each other.
To be the man, you gotta beat the man!!!!
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:JPA started the whole thing by forbidding the Perry County grade schools from playing Roy G. Eversole! He thought this would hurt the Hazard Independent school system financially. Do some digging kidxxx and get the whole story!

We throw some facts at you and you change your story....
What happened to Perry's administration having the contract signed?
Knox used to play Lynn Camp in football and that got banned as well. We lost the opportunity to kick Bell's butt this year for fears of what "might" happen allegedly. And no doubt - the news is full of crazy crap that happens at games all the time. So their is likley some reason to fear an intra county collision if PCC and Hazard rivalry games got played.

BUT LET's consider this against the backdrop of what just happened at Bell with prayer before a game. The minority that does not believe in a Christian led prayer prevailed and that practice is now banned. Public communication with Christ in His name to His Father is becoming as rare as a hotly contested game with well behaved fans and players. WHAT if prayer was allowed and contestants respected each other and fans followed Christ into the bleachers, the concession stands, and home from the game? ANYBODY could play anybody and nobody would have to worry about fights and danger.

Continue demands that forbid Christians from having influence over society and be willing to swallow the consequences of a world where love is absent; forgiveness is scoffed at; and only the loud and obnoxious are heard. Sports in general should be a place where Christ is heralded and His ways observed - not forbidden.

And no - I'm not a preacher... LOL. I'm a dad. I'm a salesman. And I'm a fan. And I'm weary of a world that I see circling the drain for not following our Creator.
Just a few hours til kickoff yeah there has been some games some years that pcc has not shown up or come out flat this will not be the case..........They didnt have Justin Haddix as their leader if there is one thing theyll do it play their buts off for him.........no worries PCC keeps on winning
zaga_fan Wrote:We throw some facts at you and you change your story....
What happened to Perry's administration having the contract signed?

This is the facts! It started with the grade school situation and JPA! All I am telling you is where it started nothing else. Everything else escalated from this. All the blame can not be laid on Hazard!
Legendary Wrote:ponder all you want but you know the answer

Your really making me want to go to this game to find out Wink

Unregistered

I have known D.Beatty for seventeen years, and I know how fast he can be and I know what he can do. But he has been raised to be a good sport when it comes to accepting
criticism. So thanks to all who support him, and double thanks to all the haters. You truely just make him better. God Bless!
Ballers Wrote:Your really making me want to go to this game to find out Wink

DO IT!!!:Thumbs:TongueirateSho
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:DO IT!!!:Thumbs:TongueirateSho

gf will kill me lol.
Ballers Wrote:gf will kill me lol.

:oooo: :trolldad: :poker face::Shaking: lol
Ballers Wrote:gf will kill me lol.

[Image: man-on-leash.jpg]

I can agree with this. But until they beat those teams, they can't be considered for a top 3 ranking.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:JPA started the whole thing by forbidding the Perry County grade schools from playing Roy G. Eversole! He thought this would hurt the Hazard Independent school system financially. Do some digging kidxxx and get the whole story!
Lol.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:This is the facts! It started with the grade school situation and JPA! All I am telling you is where it started nothing else. Everything else escalated from this. All the blame can not be laid on Hazard!
Lol.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I don't care if they go 10-0 this year, they are not top 3 in the mountains.

Ok now that makes no sense, PCC plays Knox Central,Rockcastle,Whitley,Harlan Co just to name a few, and they have already knock off 2 good teams in P-burg abd JCC. Heck if they go unbeaten they should be #1 in the mountains and top 10 in the state. They play a brutal schedule, I say the toughest in the mountains.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Ok now that makes no sense, PCC plays Knox Central,Rockcastle,Whitley,Harlan Co just to name a few, and they have already knock off 2 good teams in P-burg abd JCC. Heck if they go unbeaten they should be #1 in the mountains and top 10 in the state. They play a brutal schedule, I say the toughest in the mountains.

nicely said :Clap:
Quote:JPA started the whole thing by forbidding the Perry County grade schools from playing Roy G. Eversole! He thought this would hurt the Hazard Independent school system financially. Do some digging kidxxx and get the whole story!

yeah that and it being to dangerous for the students?! are you serious! thats a bunch a bs in my book. why take a rivalry such as this one away from the players? its the bragging rights i mean come on man im sure you played football. this game means so much more to the players from either side then just a regular cross town rival football game. an whats even worse is that its wasn't even actually the players that done all the hell raising to make it so dangerous to attend. it was the fans from both sides just representing where they come from whats so wrong with that. so why take that away from the players is what i don't get? and btw i never read anything about anyone from pcc or the board for that matter not wanting to play hazard. id bet my life on it that hazard will come calling once they see pcc is down.

Yahknowbruh

Understand PCC Has Toughest schedule in the eastern ky region, if they go 10-0 they are top 10 state no doubt.
what time is kick im gonna watch it online
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8