Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central VS Knox Central Sept 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
watcha gonna do panthers when the best linebacker in eastern Ky lays the smack down friday night..WATCHA GONNA DO????
king360 Wrote:Hopefully we can avoid another 2005 fiasco.lmao

That was a fun time. Started from one of the hardest hits I have ever seen.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:That was a fun time. Started from one of the hardest hits I have ever seen.

crazy night lol
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:yeaaaahhhh i dont believe you. unless i see it for my self.

there are RBs in the NFL that can't even run that fast. so if thats the case he must have a lot of scouts watching him... so your full of it.

You do realize he is talking about shuttle times. Shuttle times are almost always lower than 40 times......
nannook Wrote:You do realize he is talking about shuttle times. Shuttle times are almost always lower than 40 times......

yeah shuttles diff than running a 40, im glad some one cleared this up and said it was a shuttle run, cause iw as gonna argue till i died that he didnt run a 3.9 in a 40 lol
Legendary Wrote:watcha gonna do panthers when the best linebacker in eastern Ky lays the smack down friday night..WATCHA GONNA DO????

ah boys...
Legendary Wrote:watcha gonna do panthers when the best linebacker in eastern Ky lays the smack down friday night..WATCHA GONNA DO????
:dontthink What's the the best linebacker in eastern Ky going to do when we have a designated player to hit him every play. It's hard to keep your eye on the runner and protect your self at the same time.
Prototype Wrote::dontthink What's the the best linebacker in eastern Ky going to do when we have a designated player to hit him every play. It's hard to keep your eye on the runner and protect your self at the same time.

if you can hit him b4 he gets to the ball more power to ya!:thumpsup:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:if you can hit him b4 he gets to the ball more power to ya!:thumpsup:
That is the plan!:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Prototype Wrote:That is the plan!:Thumbs::Thumbs:

thats called blocking, every football team in america does it!!! well some try lolConfusedumo:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:if you can hit him b4 he gets to the ball more power to ya!:thumpsup:
PCC 's last 2 games gave up an average of 30.5 points per game to 2 really good teams. KC's last 2 games gave up 13pts against two decent teams. I look for KC to give up no more than 20 pts to PCC. On the otheer hand I think we will at least get PCC'S average and maybe a little bit better. 30.5 pts So i guess I am changing my prediction to 30 KC PCC 20
Prototype Wrote::dontthink What's the the best linebacker in eastern Ky going to do when we have a designated player to hit him every play. It's hard to keep your eye on the runner and protect your self at the same time.

:pondering:
gonna be a good game no doubt about it! im ready for kick off tho im sure you are 2? lol:popcorn:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:gonna be a good game no doubt about it! im ready for kick off tho im sure you are 2? lol:popcorn:
I can't wait either! Nothing like sitting under those lights watching your team going at it with a team that has pretty much equal talent from the sounds of it. I haven't seen PCC play butyou have beaten 2 pretty good teams. I think this is pretty much the game that can tell your team which way they are headed. Good Luck to both teams and may the PANTHERS WIN!:Thumbs:
Prototype Wrote:I can't wait either! Nothing like sitting under those lights watching your team going at it with a team that has pretty much equal talent from the sounds of it. I haven't seen PCC play butyou have beaten 2 pretty good teams. I think this is pretty much the game that can tell your team which way they are headed. Good Luck to both teams and may the PANTHERS WIN!:Thumbs:

i agree there isnt anything like friday night lights!! :booo: on your perdiction tho haha COMMODORES :runtouchd
KC's big line will wear down PCC O-line. Look for KC to grab late momentum and win by 10 late in the game. It will be a slobber-knocker for 3 quarters.

KC-32
PCC-22
Ballers Wrote::pondering:

i was thinkn the same thing :why:
zaga_fan Wrote:Everyone but Hazard's administration wants that to happen.
They'll wait until Perry is rebuilding before they renew the rivalry.

Before you start making accusations, it was Perry's administration that had the whole contract signed, not Hazard's
Bulldog93 Wrote:Before you start making accusations, it was Perry's administration that had the whole contract signed, not Hazard's

pshhhhhhhh:lame:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:pshhhhhhhh:lame:

:trolldad:
If he knocks us down we will knock the dirt off our tails and take another run at him. If w knock him down we will extend a right hand and pull his butt off the ground so we can knock him down again. All good fun.
Football1 Wrote:If he knocks us down we will knock the dirt off our tails and take another run at him. If w knock him down we will extend a right hand and pull his butt off the ground so we can knock him down again. All good fun.

pretty sure hes not gonna be on the field tomorrow considering he aint gonna learn everything he needs to know in one day!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:pretty sure hes not gonna be on the field tomorrow considering he aint gonna learn everything he needs to know in one day!
pay this no attention lol thought i was on a diff thread lol
How does this years Knox team compare to last years?
Bulldog93 Wrote:Before you start making accusations, it was Perry's administration that had the whole contract signed, not Hazard's

Don't believe that.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:How does this years Knox team compare to last years?
Better in places. But also still trying to fill some gaps.

Oh really?!
Well let's look at what each school reported to WYMT reporters.

Quote:Hazard Superintendent Sandra Johnson says the rivalry between Perry Central and Hazard has become unsafe.

At a recent school board meeting, the Hazard Independent Board of Education voted unanimously to not play any Perry County school unless required by the KHSAA.

Johnson says it's a decision that has been coming for sometime.

“It's just the accumulation of the events and the happenings at the recent events over the past few months that we feel that has gotten to the point that it's a safety issue for the students, the fans and everybody involved,” Superintendent Johnson said.

With any rivalry Perry County Supt. John Paul Amis, a former basketball coach, does not understand the decision by the Hazard School board.

“I understand that when you are in competition and especially with your rival things are going to take place. You are going to have some scuffles and some issues such as that. But, I don't think it's got the point that it's unsafe for people to come and watch and Hazard Perry Central football game or a Hazard Perry Central basketball game. I don't think it's to that point yet,” Superintendent Amis said.

Read it and weep.
Looks to me like Hazard couldn't handle the amount of hell-raising that went down at those games.
Here's a link
http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/33198194.html
zaga_fan Wrote:Oh really?!

Read it and weep.
Looks to me like Hazard couldn't handle the amount of hell-raising that went down at those games.
Here's a link

Damn right. And they didn't call it off until the worst was pretty much over (2004-2008 time frame).
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:i guess this guy knows what he is talking about since he is the one who decides who the best teams are. opinions are like assholes pal and everybody has one. so what makes you so sure?

I know that theres no way Knox and Perry are the two best teams in the Mountains. In MY opinion, Harlan Co., Bell Co., and Hazard are the three best (until Hazard loses). If you would have read on, I posted that I forgot Harlan County.
zaga_fan Wrote:Oh really?!

Read it and weep.
Here's a link

:Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8