Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central VS Knox Central Sept 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
laker20 Wrote:That was a victory for the boys that play for Perry Central:Cheerlead.....for you and the other fans it is merely a moral victory for posting rights:lame:.

Ya got me there :blabbermo
This one is also getting rediculous.
hope this game doesnt turn into a "track meet"....just sayin
Football1 Wrote:How fast is the Beatty kid. Canady ran a 3.9 shuttle at the UK camp. That and a cold hot dog from the concession stand may impact the outcome of this game equally. But if we really want to talk speed lets do so with public facts not stadium observations. PCC is a good team who may hand us our lunch. But it will be on the arm of their qb not the legs of their receivers. And for him to get to throw it he will need to stay out of the loving arms of 56 and 50. Deaton can block one of them but not both.

Note that. :-)

If they are both ends, I am sure our right tackle (#64 Luttrell) will surely do his damndest to block the other, and he's a pretty good tackle in his own right. Should be a battle on both ends Friday night.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:a 3.9? lol believe it when im holding the stop watch lol:dontthink

Believe call Coach Hatmaker 3.9 shuttle at EKU--or a 4.0 shuttle at UK ask Tee Martin 6.67 L-drill ask WKU -but this does'nt mean KNOX wins the game it just to let you know this who timed the Kid--so BELIEVE =your boys from PCC saw the 6.67 at WKU just saying--TongueirateSho

Canady Best 40 at any Camp
was 4.52

Once again this just means he is very quick and has good speed for a 6'0 202 pound kid from SE Ky---we hope both Teams have great year and everybody stays Healthy

Go Bless
Both teams are fast, Canady can fly, Beatty can fly, a lot of team speed on both sides. We have confirmed that, but now it is just turning into a distance pissing contest. We will get a good look on just how fast each team is come Friday night.
laker20 Wrote:Forgot to mention....Cody Davenport's fastest 100m time is 11.50 (Just for comparison's sake)

True but Davenport don't weigh 202 pds --Canady Kid does:Clap:
Go Commodores, leave Manchester 3-0!
Football1 Wrote:Interesting to see so many say PCC has the speed advantage over Knox. Our DB's are as fast as they get around here and we have 280 lb lineman who are 5 flat guys with lateral movement far better than many lineman we face who are smaller. If indeed you are faster than us you will go far this year.

I don't think speed is your advantage at all. PCC has proven to date to have a sound passing offense. In the mountains that is always a big advantage. Nobody but Jude and Davenport have had any real success running the ball against us. And likely, you want either. But if you can toss it before one of our Dlineman inject a headache in your helmet you pose a threat to score. That is a big IF.

Knox 35
PCC 14

I have seen both teams play. Perry is hands down faster.
highschoolfan Wrote:Believe call Coach Hatmaker 3.9 shuttle at EKU--or a 4.0 shuttle at UK ask Tee Martin 6.67 L-drill ask WKU -but this does'nt mean KNOX wins the game it just to let you know this who timed the Kid--so BELIEVE =your boys from PCC saw the 6.67 at WKU just saying--TongueirateSho

was 4.52

Once again this just means he is very quick and has good speed for a 6'0 202 pound kid from SE Ky---we hope both Teams have great year and everybody stays Healthy

Go Bless

he did not run a 3.9
Ill take perry 35-21. Pulling away in the second half.
highschoolfan Wrote:Believe call Coach Hatmaker 3.9 shuttle at EKU--or a 4.0 shuttle at UK ask Tee Martin 6.67 L-drill ask WKU -but this does'nt mean KNOX wins the game it just to let you know this who timed the Kid--so BELIEVE =your boys from PCC saw the 6.67 at WKU just saying--TongueirateSho

was 4.52

Go Bless

shuttle yea i can see that
This game will be a battle and very exciting to watch
I take PCC though in a very close game. 21-20
It will be agood game to go and watch pcc by 9
Gonna be some crow dinner after this one. PCC fans dont be shocked when you see Knox's speed and dont forget they played Bell's rearend off a couple of times in the last couple of years.
Perry Central by 2 TD's
Bear_Paw Wrote:Gonna be some crow dinner after this one. PCC fans dont be shocked when you see Knox's speed and dont forget they played Bell's rearend off a couple of times in the last couple of years.

I've had it well in mind, which is why I haven't said much. Knox will be the fastest team we have played thus far by a large margin.
Bear_Paw Wrote:Gonna be some crow dinner after this one. PCC fans dont be shocked when you see Knox's speed and dont forget they played Bell's rearend off a couple of times in the last couple of years.

Believe me....
I would be talking a lot of trash if I thought we were a lot better than Knox.
I think Perry has the tools to win this game...
but they absolutely have to put them ALL together and they CAN'T turn the ball over.
gonna be a tough game for either team i think. if pcc can limit their turnovers and their bad mistakes like jumping off sides an WRs dropping good balls then i dont see them having much trouble with them, however knox is a very talented team and very well coached. but i will take the commodores is a close one.

pcc- 40
Knox- 35
zaga_fan Wrote:Believe me....
I would be talking a lot of trash if I thought we were a lot better than Knox.
I think Perry has the tools to win this game...
but they absolutely have to put them ALL together and they CAN'T turn the ball over.

Yeah, you said but, I just don't see the Commodores putting together a perfect game. I'm not saying that they can't but, IMO, I don't see it happening.
I was there when Canady ran 3.9 on the shuttle. Clearly that means we will win by 3, no check that 4, touchdowns, right? LOL.

I'm just glad to be playing a team from KY this week. Nice to see more than 16 views and 7 posts on our game thread. Win, lose, or draw due to all that PCC speed and passing... may we have a rematch?
Quote:I was there when Canady ran 3.9 on the shuttle. Clearly that means we will win by 3, no check that 4, touchdowns, right? LOL.

I'm just glad to be playing a team from KY this week. Nice to see more than 16 views and 7 posts on our game thread. Win, lose, or draw due to all that PCC speed and passing... may we have a rematch?

yeaaaahhhh i dont believe you. unless i see it for my self.

there are RBs in the NFL that can't even run that fast. so if thats the case he must have a lot of scouts watching him... so your full of it.
Quote:Perry and Knox are not the best teams in the mountains. Two of the best, but Bell Co., and Hazard have those spots taken. lol.

i guess this guy knows what he is talking about since he is the one who decides who the best teams are. opinions are like assholes pal and everybody has one. so what makes you so sure?
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:i guess this guy knows what he is talking about since he is the one who decides who the best teams are. opinions are like assholes pal and everybody has one. so what makes you so sure?

He does, no way are Perry and Knox the 2 best teams in the mountains..lol. I like where we are at #5
oh i know that, i was just pointing out that there are better teams then bell and hazard. but like i said everybody has their own opinion i guess.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:oh i know that, i was just pointing out that there are better teams then bell and hazard. but like i said everybody has their own opinion i guess.

:Thumbs:

Not going to argue this. But I'll still be a humble alum win or lose.
Aslan Wrote:Not going to argue this. But I'll still be a humble alum win or lose.

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Not going to argue this. But I'll still be a humble alum win or lose.

:Thumbs:
Hopefully we can avoid another 2005 fiasco.lmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8