Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central VS Knox Central Sept 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oldtiger Wrote:This could be the one heck of a game, I heard comments last night that Knox and Perry could be the best two teams in the mountains right now. I haven't seen them play so I can't comment on that statement. What do you guys think about this match up of Mountain Powers?

NOOO WAY!! At best, they're the #3 and #4 teams in the Mountains!
With the big win that no one expected the Commodores to get over Johnson Central, I think they come into this one and loose one that they perhaps shouldn't. I think that Canady and the Panthers come into Manchester and take one from the Dores!

Knox Central - 28

Perry Central - 21
Perry Central - 33

Knox Central - 28
Perry Central-20
Knox Central-16
leecoukfan Wrote:NOOO WAY!! At best, they're the #3 and #4 teams in the Mountains!

im a perry fan but i agree no way there in the top 2 haha, id say 4 and 5 right now probably!:Thumbs:
How fast is the Beatty kid. Canady ran a 3.9 shuttle at the UK camp. That and a cold hot dog from the concession stand may impact the outcome of this game equally. But if we really want to talk speed lets do so with public facts not stadium observations. PCC is a good team who may hand us our lunch. But it will be on the arm of their qb not the legs of their receivers. And for him to get to throw it he will need to stay out of the loving arms of 56 and 50. Deaton can block one of them but not both.

Note that. :-)
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Every year, there is one game where it seems like PCC never even gets off the bus and loses badly to a team they could either beat or play a lot closer than what they do, I can point out one game this happened in every year since 2001. I hope Coach Haddix keeps these boys prepared and we break that trend this year.

Last year it happened in the same stadium that they play in on Friday.
I'm not feeling as confident about this one as most are.
Football1 Wrote:How fast is the Beatty kid. Canady ran a 3.9 shuttle at the UK camp. That and a cold hot dog from the concession stand may impact the outcome of this game equally. But if we really want to talk speed lets do so with public facts not stadium observations. PCC is a good team who may hand us our lunch. But it will be on the arm of their qb not the legs of their receivers. And for him to get to throw it he will need to stay out of the loving arms of 56 and 50. Deaton can block one of them but not both.

Note that. :-)

a 3.9? lol believe it when im holding the stop watch lol:dontthink
After reading up I change my mind..
I'm taking Knox..

Sorry PCC.
Ballers Wrote:After reading up I change my mind..
I'm taking Knox..

Sorry PCC.

sorry u feel that way, you can no longer ride with us to a game or seat with us lmao Confusedhh:
PCC in aroute. 41-13. TongueirateSho
Fooseball Devil Wrote:PCC in aroute. 41-13. TongueirateSho

sure would be nice lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:ok, pcc has no speed at all, thier fastest player runs a 4.9! so dont worry about perry being quick :eyeroll:
i know right, and knox is soooooo right about them being faster:hilarious:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:sorry u feel that way, you can no longer ride with us to a game or seat with us lmao Confusedhh:

Hey dude.. Just voicing my opinion lol...
king360 Wrote:I guarantee no player for Knox Co is a fast as Darryl Beatty.

Beatty's best time in the 100m dash is 12.01

I guarantee Jeff Canady was running faster than that his 8th grade year. I would suffice to say that there are some linemen in the Mountains that have 12.5 100m speed.
laker20 Wrote:Beatty's best time in the 100m dash is 12.01

I guarantee Jeff Canady was running faster than that his 8th grade year. I would suffice to say that there are some linemen in the Mountains that have 12.5 100m speed.

i bet your crazyConfusednicker:
Ballers Wrote:Hey dude.. Just voicing my opinion lol...

its alright lol ur intitled to one opinon a year lol :moon: LOL
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i bet your crazyConfusednicker:
:dontthink
Not sure which part you're refering to, but Beatty ran a PR 12.01 on 5/20/11 at the 2A Regional Championships placing 9th. Canady's PR is 11.91 from 4/19/11 at the Whitley County Invitational placing 3rd.

Perhaps the 12.5 lineman is a stretch, but the point is 12s is good, but it's not really fast for a high school 100. It actaully wouldn't have even been the fastest girls time in the state.
Forgot to mention....Cody Davenport's fastest 100m time is 11.50 (Just for comparison's sake)
laker20 Wrote::dontthink
Not sure which part you're refering to, but Beatty ran a PR 12.01 on 5/20/11 at the 2A Regional Championships placing 9th. Canady's PR is 11.91 from 4/19/11 at the Whitley County Invitational placing 3rd.

Perhaps the 12.5 lineman is a stretch, but the point is 12s is good, but it's not really fast for a high school 100. It actaully wouldn't have even been the fastest girls time in the state.

first of all beatty wouldnt be in any 2A championship LOL
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:first of all beatty wouldnt be in any 2A championship LOL

Seeing as that he placed 9th, he wasn't really "in it". However, it's track, and there are only three classes...
http://ky.milesplit.com/athletes/compare/774012+1534125

That settles this entire thread.....KC is .1 better than PCC, but Bell is .41 than KCConfusednicker:

It should be a great game!
laker20 Wrote:Seeing as that he placed 9th, he wasn't really "in it". However, it's track, and there are only three classes...
http://ky.milesplit.com/athletes/compare/774012+1534125

That settles this entire thread.....KC is .1 better than PCC, but Bell is .41 than KCConfusednicker:

It should be a great game!

ok, but i wanna know where it says he ran a 3.9?? thats what was said on here earlier
Actually none of those 100m times are that good. IMO...
Canady and Beatty are both athletes and playermakers. I'm excited to see them both Friday night.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:ok, but i wanna know where it says he ran a 3.9?? thats what was said on here earlier

That would be a hand time, and is very subjective

Ballers Wrote:Actually none of those 100m times are that good. IMO...

I agree, and it really doesn't have much to do with this ball game. I hope they both have great games on Friday.

The fact of the matter is that this should be a really good game that could come down to whoever has the ball last. PCC best not be thinking that last week proved anything, because that week is gone and in the record books. KC really needs to make a statement, because up to this point (IMO) they haven't and their next couple of games are against TN teams.
Take your little moral victory straight to the house.
Whether or not Beatty's 100M times are any good or not....
on the field he is as agile as anyone and he has a canny ability to make people miss and end up in the endzone.
That is what true "speed" in football is IMO
zaga_fan Wrote:Take your little moral victory straight to the house.
on the field he is as agile as anyone and he has a canny ability to make people miss and end up in the endzone.

:Thumbs:

No moral victory for me to have. I was just getting tired of hearing: "My team's faster than yours.....no it's not.....yes it is." So I was merely being a bit of a SA in an attempt to get this thread back on subject.

However, you have been taking your Moral Victory to the house for several days now on the other thread. I hope the team you support let the moral victory go once they left the locker room that night and began to focus on KC. If not, they will be in for a long trip home from Manchester.

I agree that true speed is much more than the ability to run fast. It's as much about vision, reaction, and lateral movement as it is about going from end zone to end zone. And as I stated in my last post, I hope both Beatty and Canady have great games.
laker20 Wrote:No moral victory for me to have. I was just getting tired of hearing: "My team's faster than yours.....no it's not.....yes it is." So I was merely being a bit of a SA in an attempt to get this thread back on subject.

However, you have been taking your Moral Victory to the house for several days now on the other thread. I hope the team you support let the moral victory go once they left the locker room that night and began to focus on KC. If not, they will be in for a long trip home from Manchester.

What moral victory are you referring to?
Do you mean the victory that ended when the clock hit 0 and added one loss to Johnson Central's record?
That was not "moral" victory. That was a "victory" victory lol
zaga_fan Wrote:What moral victory are you referring to?
Do you mean the victory that ended when the clock hit 0 and added one loss to Johnson Central's record?
That was not "moral" victory. That was a "victory" victory lol

That was a victory for the boys that play for Perry Central:Cheerlead.....for you and the other fans it is merely a moral victory for posting rights:lame:.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8