Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Ballers Wrote:Mr. Jones the long distance runner I see on the side of the road?
The Brooklyn Brawler Mr. Jones?

Yes, that is the one. Have no idea why he quit, never knew he was going to quit when I said the site base could make his job a hell,lmao.
Believe he quit due to the stress of the job and it causing his blood pressure to go out the roof. Now he can spend more of his time out doing what he likes to do, run. I think he is now at Emmalena Elem school.
Sometimes the money just isnt worth what comes with the job.
Not a knock on Cordia - but you'd have to pay me GOOD money to be a principal there. Buncha youngin's raised in the head of Kelly Fork raising pure hell LOL.
Is Roderick Rhodes going to be the new principal.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Is Roderick Rhodes going to be the new principal.

Would it surprise you?
But I really doubt he has the credentials for it.
Did they ever talk Rod into even working at the school?
Ms. King should be putting a temporary Principal in until they can get a new one.
lmao, looks like Honeycutt gets the last laugh in this one. Didn't get the principal job from Cordia, and is now the principal over Mr. Jones, who did get the job, haha
zaga_fan Wrote:Would it surprise you?
But I really doubt he has the credentials for it.
Did they ever talk Rod into even working at the school?

I didn't know credentials was an issue at Cordia.
Fat roll Joel will probably be interim principal untill they have someone.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I didn't know credentials was an issue at Cordia.

LOL...your harsh to little ole Cordia.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I didn't know credentials was an issue at Cordia.

Sadly, I believe you are right.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Believe he quit due to the stress of the job and it causing his blood pressure to go out the roof. Now he can spend more of his time out doing what he likes to do, run. I think he is now at Emmalena Elem school.
Back at KCC teaching
Ballers Wrote:Not a knock on Cordia - but you'd have to pay me GOOD money to be a principal there. Buncha youngin's raised in the head of Kelly Fork raising pure hell LOL.
I don't think it is the Kids that cause the stress. I am sure it was his surronding enviroment ???? all of those people telling how to do his job. Alice, M&M's, and parents who want to relive their teenage years thru their kids. Good luck Chuck
Any one know when WYMT will be airing roundball previews? I'd like to see Cordia's, Perry's, and Breathitt's.
I figured I'd bring this thread back up Wink
Lol
lol, Cordia
lol!!!! Looks like Coach Rhodes got a taste of reality last night.
^no bro, us fans did. Rhodes knew they wasn't rdy. We just didn't want to believe it.
Rhodes stated on WKCB that he "Didn't even know who Knott Central was"

Even though he has spoke of KCC and Coach King several times.

I bet he does now.. ha.
Looks to me like they aint even at the top of their County....
let alone the region.
lololololol....
bump Smile
Just think how funny it would be to go back and read this entire thread and reply to these guys again knowing now that KCC beats them 99 to 36....man, I wish I had the time...Confusednicker: just from memory: "Rhodes didn't come here just to get beat" "Just having Rhodes as the coach makes them a top team in the region" "Cordia will be All A Champions"....:Shaking:
the loss to knott county was insane ! sure they have some good players but they lack teamwork:flame::1:
Time to raise a little hell.....
MIA30 Wrote:Kcc wont do as much as expected this year..yeah they have some new players (justice,christian,cornett),but the Coach king only goes 7 deep... I've seen justice play he wants every shot and wants the ball in his hands,but so does zach davis and im sure a senior isnt going to give his last year up to a freshman. cornett is way to soft and christian might be big,but way to slow. When it comes to the word weight room...hall has never heard of it.

Has Hall ever heard of a double-u?

TexasBoi_4 Wrote:Nobody is going to be ahead of CORDIA this year !*

Looked like it..

KeemWill_0 Wrote:Jaysean has one highlight of him doing the same dunk from that alley which is nothing special.

So I assume someone at Cordia could do something better?

MIA30 Wrote:With the transfer coming in..i honestly don't know what to say. Everyone thinks we are just going to be the same ole' Cordia, and lose. That's the past... DONT HATE US...HATE OUR GAME.

Noone hates your game, KCC loved it.

WALL2WALL Wrote:I will agree with the fact that Cordia is not the same ole Cordia anymore.

Your right.. They didn't lose by 60 last year.

KHSAA12 Wrote:Agreed..Cordia this year has a lot more to work with and the candian is juss gonna make them that much better. I've tlked to this kid a couple times over the past week and seems really excited to come play ball in eky. He gave me a couple of sites to that has him top ranked in calgary and all of canada. And said that st.johns looked at him and one of his friends a little while back. So with this addition to the lions ball team imo they have the talent to compete with any team in this region. IMO this kid and jaysean will be a hell of a match up to watch.

Looks like some hellacious D-1 players to me.

MIA30 Wrote:I can see everyone complaining when we (cordia) whens region. " the only reason they won is because of the transfers." kcc got one from east ridge two from jbs..perry got jaysean.

Yup.

KHSAA12 Wrote:Tony wolter from canada now playing for east ridge came into school bout 2 weeks ago and was ruled automatically eligible so I'm guessing so. Cordias will be here as soon as the school sends his papers bck. Then he's on his way. Then ballers can come ball at cordia and see for himself. Since this kid and his stats an rankings are imaginary. And the ruling on jaysean could take longer then everyone thinks. May have to even appeal it. Lol half the season could be half over by then ballers...Confusednicker:

Seen all I needa see buddy.

MIA30 Wrote:Canadian is coming promise...look for him this year #10. Wink

Where is he at now?

MIA30 Wrote:Pretty sure 10pts is only five baskets....BIG beat down.

Your right, 60 points is a lot worse.

wontstop#10 Wrote:cordia is winning 14th this year with there 3 texas tansfers and the one from canada theiy will kill it...dont forgot the players already there fromlast season and coach rhodes
GO LIONS

Canadian kill what? A 10-point Elk? How many points is he averaging for Cordia right now?

wontstop#10 Wrote:trust me the canadian kid is going to do bad things !!

Where is he? I think he is at the same place that the fantasy win over KCC is.. Non-existant.

cant_stop_24 Wrote:cordias got this region locked up. and when the canadian gets down here we will see how many people say he is imaginary lol. oh yeah they gonna make some noise in the state tourney too. this team is stacked and they have a coach that knows the game and knows how to win in the game of basketball.Confusedinglepar

LOL.

KHSAA12 Wrote:They don't even know bro...

Nope they don't LOL.

wontstop#10 Wrote:wait till u see the canadian boi theiy got comin soon..his going to do damage on this kids

He's doing so much damage right now.. Sickening.

wontstop#10 Wrote:are u crazy cordia all the way brah..yall seen nonthing yet plzz just wait till season starts lol ...yall got suprise coming haha

All the way to the house.

wontstop#10 Wrote:killin the competition..CORDIA#1

Killing the competition by -60!

cant_stop_24 Wrote:when the canadian gets here (which he defiantly will) cordia will automatically be at the top. ive seen videos of this kid and he is amazing. cordia is still a top 3 team without him. they got a real deep bench. we will see come december the 8th when chs has their first real test against a good knott central team. if they win that game then you better watch out for the lions cause they will be pumped.

How'd that game go anyways?

KHSAA12 Wrote:^ We never said the canadian was ranked third in canada. All we said was that we was ranked top 30, and thats all im saying.:biggrin:

No Canadian, no win huh?

TexasBoi_4 Wrote:Yeahhhhh ! we winning the 14th region
Cordia#4

I know it.

WALL2WALL Wrote:I heard was he aint going to end up at Cordia. Cordia is to small to get him as a coach. Cordia has to small of a gym. The fact is is that Kim King is trying every way she can to prevent this kid from coming to Cordia, and you know why........cuz she and the rest of Knott county are scared!!!!!!! You can say she is not, but this proves it. Rhodes will get every thing lined out and the kid will be on Lotts Creek as soon as he can.

Is he in Lotts Creek now? Did KCC seem scared the other night?

KHSAA12 Wrote:Tell Andrew Wiggins that. He may have different answer for ya.

Ok, how do I get in touch with him??

KHSAA12 Wrote:^Agreed. Cordias best year will come next year if there are eligibility rulings that aren't in their favor this year. Edgar is a player that can take a team to state no problem in this region. But its just like the Jaysean issue at perry when it comes to how the team will gel. Let's Just hope he gets here soon.

Who is Edgar? Is he the new janitor at Cordia?

vundy33 Wrote:lololololol....

:Thumbs:
Cordia moving to the bottom of the 14th?
trololololol.. Get owned lmao.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36