Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
All of this arguing over whether or not they will be eligible is a waste. Rhodes, just because of who is, got the Texas boys eligible. He went in person to the KHSAA and took care of it and then was obnoxious about it that he took pictures of himself hugging the commissioner and posted them on his facebook. If Rhodes will recruit who ever he wants and they will be ruled eligible because he has the KHSAA in his pocket. If this was not true, there is no way the boys from Texas would have been ruled eligilbe.
ANEWPAT Wrote:All of this arguing over whether or not they will be eligible is a waste. Rhodes, just because of who is, got the Texas boys eligible. He went in person to the KHSAA and took care of it and then was obnoxious about it that he took pictures of himself hugging the commissioner and posted them on his facebook. If Rhodes will recruit who ever he wants and they will be ruled eligible because he has the KHSAA in his pocket. If this was not true, there is no way the boys from Texas would have been ruled eligilbe.

:Thumbs:
The Three transfers from texas we're ruled eligible a couple weeks back. That's why they are participating in varsity sports at this time. The only kid that is ineligible at this moment is Zack Owens. All his papers have been sent out to khsaa and he made a legit move to Lotts Creek from Dwarf. But Owens will be ruled eligible for to long. As far as the new transfers coming all i know is one's is for coming and staying with one of his parents while down here. The kids name is weird i can't really remember how it goes but his a 6'4 pf. And the other is undecided if hes going to stay or not but i hope he does, 6'8 looks good on paper or on the floor lol.
The KHSAA punished Pike Central football and allows this to go on.
These boys made a legit move to eastern KY, they switched school so yes they transferred schools so yes by KHSAA they are transfers. If a change of address is applied for a athlete who transferred schools in KY or came to KY, they will get eligible 99% of the time. If this is called recruiting and illegal, then every other transfer across the state is as well. If they get punished for this than THAT WOULD BE WRONG because they have done nothing differently then what PCC, KCC, or Hazard has done in the past
Aslan Wrote:I hope to God Cordia gets caught doing all this recruiting...

Yeah and you hope PCC doesn't!!!! From PCC history with those ACT scores they are not good at covering up there tracks so they probably will get caught.
Crazy Horse Wrote:These boys made a legit move to eastern KY, they switched school so yes they transferred schools so yes by KHSAA they are transfers. If a change of address is applied for a athlete who transferred schools in KY or came to KY, they will get eligible 99% of the time. If this is called recruiting and illegal, then every other transfer across the state is as well. If they get punished for this than THAT WOULD BE WRONG because they have done nothing differently then what PCC, KCC, or Hazard has done in the past

Chris Hudson and Jaysean Paige both have posts on their facebook accounts admitting that they were recruited to play basketball. Chris Hudson started posting things about being recruited all the way back in July. The KHSAA rules say that the change of address can not for the purpose of playing basketball. Just like others have said, it wouldn't be so bad if nearly everyone involved wasn't admitting that they were recruited and were not going around bragging about the fact.
The real fact is even if Hudson and Paige both admitted to being recruited to all of us we can't do a thing about it. It's up to the KHSAA to pursue it and figure something out. And by the looks of it with the three transfers being ruled eligible, they don't see any use in an investigation. But us talking about bylaws and violations just shows we know the khsaa rules, that doesn't mean we can inforce them.
let me ask you the same thing I asked one of your counter parts earlier (who happened to not answer me) Would you be so happy to have all these transfers if they had come your senior year and you found yourself sitting on the bench watching them play?
ANEWPAT Wrote:let me ask you the same thing I asked one of your counter parts earlier (who happened to not answer me) Would you be so happy to have all these transfers if they had come your senior year and you found yourself sitting on the bench watching them play?

This was to KHSAA12
[quote=ANEWPAT]This was to KHSAA12[/QUOTE

And, I have one more question for you. If these other two recruits show up, how happy are you going to be about it when you go the games and watch your little brother sitting on the bench watching them all play? Bet you will be singing a different tune then.
What kind of industry or job opportunities are going on in Cordia to lure so many people from Texas and other places to a tiny mountain town?
HD28 Wrote:What kind of industry or job opportunities are going on in Cordia to lure so many people from Texas and other places to a tiny mountain town?

No job opportunities. The kids transferred alone, without their families. Some people saying they are living with the coach. Some people saying they are living in some kind of dorms. From their facebooks, it appears they are spending their time floating around with all the different families in the community from day to day. Who knows what the truth is. I would give my right arm to see what they put in their paperwork as the officially reason for their move.
ANEWPAT Wrote:[quote=ANEWPAT]This was to KHSAA12[/QUOTE

And, I have one more question for you. If these other two recruits show up, how happy are you going to be about it when you go the games and watch your little brother sitting on the bench watching them all play? Bet you will be singing a different tune then.

lol People who deserve to play will play. But man u kno so lil about everything that goes on over there at Cordia, i dont see how you think u kno whos gonna play and whos gonna start when u haven't even been over there. Sumner and Owens are the best players over there right now that are from around here, i promise you whoever comes, those two kids have worked so hard and are gonna to get to play. Rhodes is a fair coach thats gonna give everyone a fair chance that deserves it. But i like said before i understand everything your saying but not to be rude or put down your post about all this, but your wrong when u keep sayin kids from around here aren't gonna get to play. If a player works hard for rhodes your gonna step on the floor. But my tune won't be changin bro. Owens and Sumner will play. No matter who comes in.:Thumbs:
ANEWPAT Wrote:No job opportunities. The kids transferred alone, without their families. Some people saying they are living with the coach. Some people saying they are living in some kind of dorms. From their facebooks, it appears they are spending their time floating around with all the different families in the community from day to day. Who knows what the truth is. I would give my right arm to see what they put in their paperwork as the officially reason for their move.

lol ...U kno so lil ..Right now tell me who keem and khalil williams live with in the state of kentucky. Tell me who chris hudson lives with?
KHSAA12 Wrote:[quote=ANEWPAT]

lol People who deserve to play will play. But man u kno so lil about everything that goes on over there at Cordia, i dont see how you think u kno whos gonna play and whos gonna start when u haven't even been over there. Sumner and Owens are the best players over there right now that are from around here, i promise you whoever comes, those two kids have worked so hard and are gonna to get to play. Rhodes is a fair coach thats gonna give everyone a fair chance that deserves it. But i like said before i understand everything your saying but not to be rude or put down your post about all this, but your wrong when u keep sayin kids from around here aren't gonna get to play. If a player works hard for rhodes your gonna step on the floor. But my tune won't be changin bro. Owens and Sumner will play. No matter who comes in.:Thumbs:

Hope you right!
KHSAA12 Wrote:lol ...U kno so lil ..Right now tell me who keem and khalil williams live with in the state of kentucky. Tell me who chris hudson lives with?

Man, did you even read the post you just replied to?
ANEWPAT Wrote:Man, did you even read the post you just replied to?

u answered hd28 with they have no oppurtunities, their parents aren't even here, there movin from house to house through out the community. Why do u think their families aren't here and the lotts creek community support them. Where you gettin your info?
KHSAA12 Wrote:u answered hd28 with they have no oppurtunities, their parents aren't even here, there movin from house to house through out the community. Why do u think their families aren't here and the lotts creek community support them. Where you gettin your info?

Because one of Chris Hudson's friends from Texas asked him on facebook where he was and he replied Kentucky and that he had come alone without his family because he got recruited to play basketball!!!!!! Then later on, he posted that he was getting homesick and was thinking about going back to Texas. Then of course, there were all the posts by the Cordia fans on here where some said they were living in the dorms and some said they were living with the coach. Finally, there are all the posts on the three boys pages about all the differentl places they are staying at different times. As for my post, I clearly said "some say", not I am saying. I put "who knows what the truth is".
[quote=ANEWPAT]Because one of Chris Hudson's friends from Texas asked him on facebook where he was and he replied Kentucky and that he had come alone without his family because he got recruited to play basketball!!!!!! Then later on, he posted that he was getting homesick and was thinking about going back to Texas. Then of course, there were all the posts by the Cordia fans on here where some said they were living in the dorms and some said they were living with the coach. Finally, there are all the posts on the three boys pages about all the differentl places they are staying at different times. As for my post, I clearly said "some say", not I am saying. I put "who knows what the truth is".[/QUOT

If the parents have moved to Cordia, they moved after the boys enrolled, and KHSAA bases eligibility on the facts as of the date of enrollment. If any of the parents are employed there, they had to have been hired after the date of enrollment.
ANEWPAT Wrote:[quote=ANEWPAT]Because one of Chris Hudson's friends from Texas asked him on facebook where he was and he replied Kentucky and that he had come alone without his family because he got recruited to play basketball!!!!!! Then later on, he posted that he was getting homesick and was thinking about going back to Texas. Then of course, there were all the posts by the Cordia fans on here where some said they were living in the dorms and some said they were living with the coach. Finally, there are all the posts on the three boys pages about all the differentl places they are staying at different times. As for my post, I clearly said "some say", not I am saying. I put "who knows what the truth is".[/QUOT

If the parents have moved to Cordia, they moved after the boys enrolled, and KHSAA bases eligibility on the facts as of the date of enrollment. If any of the parents are employed there, they had to have been hired after the date of enrollment.
lol Well their parents are here bro. And these are 15 year old kids, they do occasionally spend the night with friends. But just so all the nonsense saying these kids came alone and making them sound homeless can stop. Their parents are here. Just figured id let ya know since you didn't
lol Well their parents are here bro. And these are 15 year old kids, they do occasionally spend the night with friends. But just so all the nonsense saying these kids came alone and making them sound homeless can stop. Their parents are here. Just figured id let ya know since you didn't

Now, tell everyone when they moved here and exactly who all moved.
ANEWPAT Wrote:let me ask you the same thing I asked one of your counter parts earlier (who happened to not answer me) Would you be so happy to have all these transfers if they had come your senior year and you found yourself sitting on the bench watching them play?

Perfectly fine with it I would have been.

Sumner can ball. KHSAA12, can you confirm this for me....I heard that Sumner and Davidson will not be playing. Just what I heard, confirm this for me if you can, just wondering if it is true or not.
sumner can ball, and yes hes on the team. Davidson no. But did get Tyler Fugate from kcc never did play over there real scrappy type player but can knock down on open jumpshot and can board like crazy. Stands around 6'1.
KHSAA12 Wrote:sumner can ball, and yes hes on the team. Davidson no. But did get Tyler Fugate from kcc never did play over there real scrappy type player but can knock down on open jumpshot and can board like crazy. Stands around 6'1.

Good, can't wait for the season, will be going to every game I can.
ANEWPAT Wrote:[quote=KHSAA12]

Now, tell everyone when they moved here and exactly who all moved.

ANEWPAT you are wrong. You are trying to bring intelligence to a discussion when ignorance would be more sufficient.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:[quote=ANEWPAT]

ANEWPAT you are wrong. You are trying to bring intelligence to a discussion when ignorance would be more sufficient.

Oh, don't worry. I think I'm done. Someone just called and asked me why I was trying to convince them that the boys should be ineligible when they aren't denying that they should be ineligible. They are just saying that the rules aren't being enforced by KHSAA and there is nothing we can do about it. And you know, they're right!
Aslan Wrote:I hope to God Cordia gets caught doing all this recruiting...

LOL, a little worried are we?
MVP2 Wrote:LOL, a little worried are we?

Not worried in the slightest. It's just getting ridiculous. Five potential transfers in one year? KHSAA has to know something is up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36