Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
KHSAA12 Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

lmao something that can be taught to a boy bro, Jayseans a man. He knows all, in his mind. What Hatcher says to him is going through one ear and out the other. Whats Hatcher gonna do, bench him. I highly doubt that. But your right Hatcher can teach all of those things but not to a senior that clearly knows he the best around. I really thought u was one of the smarter people on here when it comes to ball. Not to be a smarta** thats really how i felt. But the sooner you learn the better. This is no longer Hatcher's team. Jayseans the best in the region he knows, i know it, you know it. But how Hatcher takes it, only god could tell us that one. But this is my opinion i could be wrong. I just don't see a city boy as good as him listening to every word that Hatcher says like the rest of the team. That's trying to get seen to be recruited into a d1 school. Thats pretty hard sharing the ball with two other players that average most of the teams points.

I had no idea you knew Jaysean so well Rolleyes
It's as simple as this; if Jaysean don't listen to Hatcher, he won't be on the team long. But why move all the way from New York if he's not going to listen and destroy(there's that word again) his future? Now that don't make too much sense to me. I'm sure Jaysean will respect Hatcher as much as the hundreds of other players Hatcher has coached.
Aslan Wrote:[quote=KHSAA12]

It's as simple as this; if Jaysean don't listen to Hatcher, he won't be on the team long. But why move all the way from New York if he's not going to listen and destroy(there's that word again) his future? Now that don't make too much sense to me. I'm sure Jaysean will respect Hatcher as much as the hundreds of other players Hatcher has coached.

lol i don't ..didn't you read the end when i said that was my opinion?...but respecting your coach to stay on the floor and allowing him to teach you aspects of winning, sportsmanship, and etc. are two different things bro, in case you didn't know.

lol That hundreds respect?...You was a big hatcher hater even when you played. Esp. when he snatched those Harrry Potter books up from your desk during math class. lol Don't ya remember ,ya bout cryed.Confusednicker:
KHSAA12 Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

lol i don't ..didn't you read the end when i said that was my opinion?...but respecting your coach to stay on the floor and allowing him to teach you aspects of winning, sportsmanship, and etc. are two different things bro, in case you didn't know.
Ah, I think Hatcher will help Jaysean become a better player and things will work out.
whoha Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

lol That hundreds respect?...You was a big hatcher hater even when you played. Esp. when he snatched those Harrry Potter books up from your desk during math class. lol Don't ya remember ,ya bout cryed.Confusednicker:

LOL
Buddy, Harry Potter books are sacred!
Ah, I think Hatcher will help Jaysean become a better player and things will work out.
[quote=whoha]

LOL
Buddy, Harry Potter books are sacred!

lmao..I'm not much of a reader, but the movies ruled.

He may though man. U know your ball i'll give ya that and with that being said you may be right. U know Hatcher a hell alot better then i do, but it could go either way with the paige kid. It's all left up to him.
^Agreed.
This is some of the stupidest shit I've seen on a thread in a while. Anyone that can say that the boys from Cordia are better than Braxton Beverly are absolutely insane. This kid is going to be unstoppable this year whether anyone likes it or not. Having Jaysean will be a bonus to him because when he splits the defense, which he will, and they collapse on him all he has to do is throw it up to Jaysean, Dalton, or even Huff and they will go up and lay it in. I hope Cordia does well this year because I have had family play on the team in the past and will have family on there this year, but they are not going to win region, maybe not even there district. I could see them bringing home the gold maybe next year but this year it's not happening.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I am a Lion for life and I know 95% of the people on Lotts Creek. Us Lions and the community are happy with what is going on. You must be a Patriot to realize you are not on top of the 53rd much longer. If it is such a bad thing about these boys coming go and raise hell about PCC's transfer, same thing!!! Now that boy does have ties to eastern KY but was not raised here.

For everyone else, these players are transfers!!!!!! You switch any school and enroll at a different school, that is called transferring school, PERIOD!! KCC gets a transfer from East Ridge, PCC gets a transfer from New York, and Cordia get 3 from Texas and all of a sudden Cordia are the bad guys, thats pitiful! Grow Up!!

Who did KCC get from East Ridge?
whoha Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

lmao, was u in there to????
KHSAA12 Wrote:[quote=ballstar]

Now come on. Say what you want to about this year because every team has talent. But if you honestly say Cordia will not be top of the region next year your just being arrogant. PCC loses Paige after this year with some other starters-big shoes to fill for them next year. KCC has 2 good freshman one very good. But lose alot and with half of their bench transferring schools i don't see them being a factor until Justice becomes a solid pg to lead a team. HHS has decent sophomores,but next year will be a terrible year for the dawgs in my eyes. But like whoha said hes done his research cordia will lose a solid player in Sumner next year but will return everyone else and have the other transfers coming in which is one sophomore one junior. Cordia will be top of the region next year unless some other school brings new players. in.

KCC has 4 really nice freshman: Justice, Hall, Christian and Cornett. All those kids would play some minutes on varsity anywhere in the region this season. IMO, they will b very good the next 4 yrs. Im not saying they will win the state championship, but they will be good as will PCC and HHS. I dont think the BIG 3 that cordia has is enough to win it all. I think with a couple more they will be fine though. Im not knocking cordia just think they need a couple more pieces.
Are we still talking about Cordia ? Ok guys here it is Cordia got a new coach this year his name shold be Coach Rhoades. He played ball at Uk for a couple of years. He has a few recruits coming enough said. Cordia is still Cordia guys until they prove it sorry. They will lose to Hazard, Perry, Knott, and Letcher.
ballstar Wrote:[quote=KHSAA12]

KCC has 4 really nice freshman: Justice, Hall, Christian and Cornett. All those kids would play some minutes on varsity anywhere in the region this season. IMO, they will b very good the next 4 yrs. Im not saying they will win the state championship, but they will be good as will PCC and HHS. I dont think the BIG 3 that cordia has is enough to win it all. I think with a couple more they will be fine though. Im not knocking cordia just think they need a couple more pieces.

Christian and Cornett are decent players. Your other two are your main prize. Justice imo can be transformed into a really good pg in the next year and the Hall kids just huge. Its gonna be hard to handle those two come their junior and senior year. But with the additions of Owens, Fugate, and the other 6'4 transfer imo, cordia will be a top the region next year. But still won't be an unbeatable team.
surgeon Wrote:Are we still talking about Cordia ? Ok guys here it is Cordia got a new coach this year his name shold be Coach Rhoades. He played ball at Uk for a couple of years. He has a few recruits coming enough said. Cordia is still Cordia guys until they prove it sorry. They will lose to Hazard, Perry, Knott, and Letcher.

Yeah..Cordia was Cordia last year without rhodes and all the transfers and Letcher only came away with a 3 point victory. Sumner had 29 this game and letcher couldn't handle him. Wonder how their gonna play him with the rest of the new team. Say what you want about hhs,pcc,and kcc. But it won't hard for the lions to get by letcher.
surgeon Wrote:Are we still talking about Cordia ? Ok guys here it is Cordia got a new coach this year his name shold be Coach Rhoades. He played ball at Uk for a couple of years. He has a few recruits coming enough said. Cordia is still Cordia guys until they prove it sorry. They will lose to Hazard, Perry, Knott, and Letcher.

Kinda hard to prove it when the season hasnt started yet.
^agreed
When has Letcher ever won anything. Come on get real I will agree with Hazard, Perry, and Knott to be the teams to beat year in and year out, but not Letcher Really???????
if the rumors are true then hazard wont win 12 games this year!
they say Bj combs, zack blanton,jordan frazier and jordan olinger will not be playing!
idk how much truth is to it tho!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:if the rumors are true then hazard wont win 12 games this year!
they say Bj combs, zack blanton,jordan frazier and jordan olinger will not be playing!
idk how much truth is to it tho!

If it is true, I hope they are headed to Letcher County. LCC has taken a beating in every thread on here lately. Would love to see them get a few solid transfers and since they apparently do not know any ex-UK players who can hook them up, looks like that are going to be stuck with some of these poor little homegrown boys that need to work a little harder and spend more time in the gym.
ANEWPAT Wrote:If it is true, I hope they are headed to Letcher County. LCC has taken a beating in every thread on here lately. Would love to see them get a few solid transfers and since they apparently do not know any ex-UK players who can hook them up, looks like that are going to be stuck with some of these poor little homegrown boys that need to work a little harder and spend more time in the gym.

they aint transfering if this is true! just gonna work harder on football their senoir year!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:they aint transfering if this is true! just gonna work harder on football their senoir year!

BJ and Zach are seniors this season. It could be true, that they arent going to play but If I were betting I'd say BJ Combs will be on the hardwood for the Dawgs this upcoming season.
MVP2 Wrote:BJ and Zach are seniors this season. It could be true, that they arent going to play but If I were betting I'd say BJ Combs will be on the hardwood for the Dawgs this upcoming season.

yeah its hard to believe that BJ wont be on the court, coach holland better hope they play tho! if not he will deff have a losen season most likely!
Yo EKFF, any word on this situation?
cant believe this thread has finally died out lol!
ANEWPAT Wrote:If it is true, I hope they are headed to Letcher County. LCC has taken a beating in every thread on here lately. Would love to see them get a few solid transfers and since they apparently do not know any ex-UK players who can hook them up, looks like that are going to be stuck with some of these poor little homegrown boys that need to work a little harder and spend more time in the gym.

Be prepared to take more beatings!!! Cordia just got their 6'7" kid from canada in. They say he is a baller!!!
ballstar Wrote:Be prepared to take more beatings!!! Cordia just got their 6'7" kid from canada in. They say he is a baller!!!

lol, rhodes is leaven cordia after this year! i think ohio state is gonna hire him as a recruiting coach!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:lol, rhodes is leaven cordia after this year! i think ohio state is gonna hire him as a recruiting coach!

I think he will end up at any school in the same district.
ballstar Wrote:Be prepared to take more beatings!!! Cordia just got their 6'7" kid from canada in. They say he is a baller!!!

:yawn:
Does anyone know the new kid from canada name yet???
Will there be anyone from Cordia playing on the team this year.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Will there be anyone from Cordia playing on the team this year.

LOL....They now have 6 recruits who are actually there. Only 5 can start. Now, I could be wrong, but just don't see any of those boys transferring all the way from Texas or Canada unless they have been promised a started position. That takes 4 of them. One of the two boys from KCC is about to get introduced to the bench. If the second exchange student shows up, both boys will be sitting. Wonder if KHSAA12 will be singing a different tune if his little brother ends up riding the pine at Cordia.

Keep the transfers coming. I'd like to see no boy who has ever even heard of Knott Co before this year get a uniform. The Lotts Creek crowd asked for and I hope they get it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36