Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Ballers Wrote:What is this Ms. King's first name?

Kim
LOL @ cordia cause no ones scared, MS. KING dont play for knott co obviously so no one cares if she is scared im sure KC ball team could care less about cordia!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:LOL @ cordia cause no ones scared, MS. KING dont play for knott co obviously so no one cares if she is scared im sure KC ball team could care less about cordia!

Can't wait till Cordia plays Knott, will be a very close game all the way to the end. Should be a very exciting game no matter who wins.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Can't wait till Cordia plays Knott, will be a very close game all the way to the end. Should be a very exciting game no matter who wins.

still aint no one scurddddddddddd
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:still aint no one scurddddddddddd

I was aying that cuz of Knott county board messing with the canadians paper work. Just seems to me that the are.
well then i guess everyone was scared of perry then since they all of the region ran to the KHSAA over jaysean!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:well then i guess everyone was scared of perry then since they all of the region ran to the KHSAA over jaysean!

I totally agree with you. I would be scared if I was a coach. Jaysean is for real, and that coach in NY has to be feeling like crap after losing probably the best player in it's school history. Jaysean puts PCC at the state championship level. I sure hope he gets ruled eligible because he really deserves to be ruled eligible.
finally agree with you on something^ lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:finally agree with you on something^ lol

I have been saying for awhile now that he deserves to be eligible, and I truly believe he will be ruled eligible after the appeal.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Shouldn't he be talking to school administrators and board personnel first and then after he arrives, start talking to the coach. I do not think the coach is suppose to be involved in the paperwork process.

Funny that no one replies to that one
shot_calla Wrote:Funny that no one replies to that one

Smile
shot_calla Wrote:Funny that no one replies to that one

It doesn't matter, they do not know the rules, nor do they care.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Shouldn't he be talking to school administrators and board personnel first and then after he arrives, start talking to the coach. I do not think the coach is suppose to be involved in the paperwork process.

What do you mean by this man? Coaches are always involved in the paper work when it comes to transfers. Big Al is involved in paper work when ever he gets a transfer, Hatcher is involved in paper work when ever he gets a transfer and so does Rhodes. Last year I saw it up close and personal cuz denny did alot of the paper work to get Josh Mullins and Ricky Sumner eligible.
WALL2WALL Wrote:What do you mean by this man? Coaches are always involved in the paper work when it comes to transfers. Big Al is involved in paper work when ever he gets a transfer, Hatcher is involved in paper work when ever he gets a transfer and so does Rhodes. Last year I saw it up close and personal cuz denny did alot of the paper work to get Josh Mullins and Ricky Sumner eligible.

I bet those kids were already enrolled and attending Cordia when the coaches became involved in the paperwork. If you look at the KHSAA bylaws, it states that neither the head coach or a member of his coaching staff can make any type of contact with a kid until he is enrolled in the school.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I bet those kids were already enrolled and attending Cordia when the coaches became involved in the paperwork. If you look at the KHSAA bylaws, it states that neither the head coach or a member of his coaching staff can make any type of contact with a kid until he is enrolled in the school.

May be true, but we don't know if Rhodes is even involved with the paper work. he could have just told him that the issue will be resolved. We as fans are just speculating, Rhodes could be or could not be involved in his paper work.
WALL2WALL Wrote:May be true, but we don't know if Rhodes is even involved with the paper work. he could have just told him that the issue will be resolved. We as fans are just speculating, Rhodes could be or could not be involved in his paper work.

The key word is not paperwork, the key word is CONTACT.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The key word is not paperwork, the key word is CONTACT.

:beavis:
WALL2WALL Wrote:I was aying that cuz of Knott county board messing with the canadians paper work. Just seems to me that the are.

I'm sure the Knott County Board is NOT trying to stop another student from entering their system, yes Cordia is in the Knott Count School District. Every student if worth about $7500.00 (I think). Be realistic WALL2WALL and get over the Cordia inferority complex. And quit sucking up to the PCC fans you know you don't want Jaysean to get elgible!
^Wow ... lol
WALL2WALL Wrote:I have had enough of these folks saying this kid is imaginary. The kid is real. He listed a PG on the website but will have to play the 3 and the 4 at Cordia. His name is Edgar Ndayishimiye.

http://www.northpolehoops.com/index.php?...21bcab5dd4

Wall2Wall, you speak 100% of truth right here. I just wish the paper work would get finished so this kid can get down here and start practicing with the team. lol @ everyone who thought this kid was make believe. We're not in grade school anymore. No use in lying when u got a kid like this coming to your school.:Thumbs:
^He avg 26ppg an 8rpg during the aau season, and 27ppg and close to 10rpg during regular season/
He's gonna avg 0 pts and 0 rbs for Cordia
^lol Why even post this?
Just making predictions

Canadian ball is a different world from Mountain ball

They play in jeans and flannel up there
Tell Andrew Wiggins that. He may have different answer for ya.
Tell old' rod to send me his phone #
shot_calla Wrote:Tell old' rod to send me his phone #

Now you know that ole Rod wouldn't have his phone #. Talking about playing for Cordia before he is enrolled is illegal and they wouldn't dare do anything like that. Confusednicker:
Lets get this thread to 1,000 .......
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I'm sure the Knott County Board is NOT trying to stop another student from entering their system, yes Cordia is in the Knott Count School District. Every student if worth about $7500.00 (I think). Be realistic WALL2WALL and get over the Cordia inferority complex. And quit sucking up to the PCC fans you know you don't want Jaysean to get elgible!

I am a cordia fan and a PCC fan. I was in the Perry school system longer than what I was in the Knott school system. I am not sucking up, and I do hope Jaysean gets eligible!!!!!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I'm sure the Knott County Board is NOT trying to stop another student from entering their system, yes Cordia is in the Knott Count School District. Every student if worth about $7500.00 (I think). Be realistic WALL2WALL and get over the Cordia inferority complex. And quit sucking up to the PCC fans you know you don't want Jaysean to get elgible!

What you have against me and Cordia I do not know. I was in the Perry county School System from preschool to 8th grade. i went to several games at RUPP in red, black, and white. I have supported PCC all my life. Just because I went to Cordia for 4 years doesn't mean I can't be a fan of both!

I know about each student is worth money. But in every school board there are politics, and you can't deny that Kim King and the Knott county board is not happy that Rhodes is at Cordia. That woman hardly cares about that school.

I have no Cordia complex, where you get that I do not know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36