Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
 Members: 29,011
 Latest member: fcps
 Forum threads: 293,116
 Forum posts: 2,435,164

Full Statistics
Online Users
There are currently 1735 online users.
 27 Member(s) | 1704 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Facebook, Google, 14th_regionfan, BillSelf, boxandone, Cowboy42, Doctor J, Fire 113, FloydCountySuperstar, HighViz, HollerRat, LCfootball, Maroon Beech, Panther Thunder, pirateforlife, Ralph Furley, redfordranger, Reds#1Fan, RTruth, Slim one, Spud6, VoR_58, Wasp23, WildCountry, zaga_fan

Hopefully we will show up in the first half and give ourselves a chance. If we don't we lose by 2 Td's. Look for Lawrence to use our best weapon Cody Roberts more. Even when we had the leading receiver in the state in Gerard Parker we still ran the ball 90 percent of the time. We can throw the ball now but won't win throwing most of the time. I still think this team has some talent and can win some games but we have to win one to get it started but man our schedule is killer!!!If we win Friday night I look for us to win 3 in a row and improve to 3-2. If we continue to turn the ball over we will be 0-5 and heading to play Russell.

Tonight in the prestonsburg - breathitt game prestonsburg qb bobby hugues scrambled and was running and he hurdled a kid..it was a pretty amazing play..and the refs threw a flag on hurdling and said that it is illegal in the KHSAA for two feet to come off the ground at the same time when running the ball..i was just wandering if anybody else had ever seen or heard of this in a high school football game..?

Final.

Final.

Final.

Sounds like BG gave them all they wanted..

Final.

how bout estill beatin bourbon. does ne body know the stats for this game? it looked like a good game. i know this may be early, but wats the prediction for powell and estill next week?

Final.

Final.

•  Previous
  • 3291(current)
  • Next