Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
 Members: 29,009
 Latest member: FoxMcCoy
 Forum threads: 293,113
 Forum posts: 2,435,091

Full Statistics
Online Users
There are currently 1935 online users.
 24 Member(s) | 1907 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Facebook, Google, 16BBall Fan, Bluecat, Desperado888, FastScreen435, FCSPY, GeraldDaLoved, Jet fighter, jetpilot, LCfootball, Panther Thunder, PHSForever, Realtalk101, Slim one, Spud6, Stone Jack Baller, The Weatherman, TheDick's-n-Karl's, TribeTime, Van Hagar, Wasp23

Final.

Final.

congrats Hazard!

PCC gets there first W of the season and Knott falls to 0-2.....any thoughts??? ......Congrats Dores!!!

Jenkins drops a heartbreaker in double overtime..

The Cards look great on the o-line...
The defence stepped up...
Thoughts?

It looked as though it was going to be a good game as both teams scored on their first drives but Bath co. completely dominated this game on every side of the ball. They scored 35 points in the first quarter including a kickoff return and an interception return. Probably the most dominating game I have ever seen Bath co. play.

Blandon Clemons had 4 or 5 touchdowns (including the kick return and the interception return), Aaron Roberts caught a touchdown, and Josh Terry caught a touchdown. Aaron Ashby-Boyd had a spectacular 74 yard touchdown where he broke out of four tackles along the way. Good luck to Lewis co. for the rest of the year! Bath co. plays AT Prestonsburg next week in what should be a great district game.

What do you all think about Powell winning this one? I honestly thought Powell would lose against Morgan. But Jesse Rose played good tonight. 3 rushing Td's i think. Jesse handled himself pretty well.

Fleming scores 21 straight points in the fourth quarter to pull out the victory. It was a game where Fleming gave up 3 big plays for scores and Rowan played tough but seemed to run out of gas in the end. I hope Fleming uses this momentum to carry them into district play. I also wish Rowan the best of luck the rest of the season. They have came a long way the past few years. I think their district is up for grabs and I would like to see them win it.

final

•  Previous
  • 3292(current)
  • Next