Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
 Members: 29,235
 Latest member: User1992
 Forum threads: 297,789
 Forum posts: 2,459,331

Full Statistics
Online Users
There are currently 1001 online users.
 3 Member(s) | 993 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Facebook, Google, Twitter, bball_fan

If Phelps beats Allen Central they will win one of the playoff spots in Class A Region 4 or can Allen Cental be in the Driver Seat?

What players in the mountains doesnt recieve enough recognition?

What is you're favorite football moment you have witnessed last yr or whenever in hs football?

Mine Would have to be the great ole Ashland and Rockcastle Double OT game in the regional semi final. it was a dandy! :CE_DP_Ste

I will not make a score prediction on this one but I do think Leslie will win by a small margin. If Breathitt plays like they did in the first half against Cawood they will lose big. If they play like they did in the second half they will have a chance to win. You never know which Breathitt team is going to show up. I guess consistency will come with experience.

How are all of the district races lookin in districts 7 and 8? who will make the play offs and who will not?

Well this one will help out the muskateers and see how their new wishbone O will do. But I think the Eagles will come in and take this one by 43-17 but gl to both teams.

i dont understand why we are such a bad team i mean we got such good players like Jordan Howard, Brandon Shephard, and somemore good players but can some one tell me why we are so bad at game time?????:please:

southwesterns kicker ryan pruett is one of the best kickers in the state, no doubt about it, he is hitting 55-60 yard field goals in practice and pre-game, let alone 4 field goals so far on the seaon he is 4-6 on the year for field goals, a 46 yarder against boyle county in the teams 20-15 loss, he is a D-1 bound kicker if i ever saw one..

I thank this will be a good game for the falcons that are 2-0 in the district when they travel to owensboro next friday to play the #2 team in the state. what about everyone else what yal thank will hapen.

did anyone see this game?

any coments?

•  Previous
  • 3724(current)
  • Next