Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
 Members: 29,025
 Latest member: Revelpride2024
 Forum threads: 293,156
 Forum posts: 2,436,040

Full Statistics
Online Users

I think the Cats will be alot better than most people are giving them credit for, their big weakness will be on defense, they lose all 3 LB's and only return one from the secondary. If Peters and Shaffer show some leadership on and off the field this year, then they could be a regional championship team if not state finalist's. IMO it will be Prestonsburg vs Leslie Co in the 2A region 4 championship game this year.

I think it will be a great year for the panthers, dispite a coach change

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:28 am:

They have many returning players and a few sophmores that have alot of speed. I look for good things in 05'

what is your 4A Top 10?

Who is your 3A top 10?

Posted Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:55 am:

Is 3and 4 A this boring?

What is your 2A top 10?

Whats your 1A top 10?

All I know is who Pikeville is playing...does anybody else have the others?

Pikeville- New Cath

I know...it is pretty bad i don't know the rest and created a thread, but, fill in the missing links...lol.....and disscuss who you think will win or who you think will not...just talk about it...[/b][/flash]

Has anyone heard anything new about the coaching situations at Pike Central, Shelby Valley, and possibly Pikeville?

Coach John Rodenburg from McNicholas, anyone heard of him or know if he's good or anything? Will he teach too:

Who would you consider the powerhouses of KY high school football? Some that come to my mind:

Danville
Boyle
Rockcastle(maybe not anymore)
St. X
Trinity
Belfry

•  Previous
  • 3717(current)
  • Next