Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry basketball
Saw a post of facebook announcing “meet our assistants” which turns out to be the exact same staff as last year minus the head coach. That’s a pretty big slap in the face to me. If you want a total shakeup, then shake it completely up and get a total different staff. If I was coach McAlarnis I’d have my kids out of there first thing in the morning and I’d put a beat down on them every chance I got to give them one.
Perry be getting to see plenty of the Mcalarnis girls next year. More than they will want to Id imagine. Isn’t a slap in the face though, them assistant coaches work hard I’m sure and deserve some pub.
If Perry was smart, they'd ask Bobby Ratliff to take over. I think he knows basketball as well as softball and baseball.
(05-08-2024, 11:58 PM)P. Fanning Wrote: If Perry was smart, they'd ask Bobby Ratliff to take over. I think he knows basketball as well as softball and baseball.
Lol

(05-08-2024, 11:58 PM)P. Fanning Wrote: If Perry was smart, they'd ask Bobby Ratliff to take over. I think he knows basketball as well as softball and baseball.
The next superintendent
(05-08-2024, 11:18 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Perry be getting to see plenty of the Mcalarnis girls next year.  More than they will want to Id imagine.  Isn’t a slap in the face though, them assistant coaches work hard I’m sure and deserve some pub.
Not a personal attack against the assistants duke. I feel as if things were supposedly so bad in Perry land then how can you justify keeping the whole squad?Head coach was let go (which I thought she did a fine job) and then you keep everyone else even though things were so bad last year? I guess it’s a matter of opinion and I respect yours. That’s just the read that I get from it.

You need to find jet fighter and you guys need to get married and have a long happy life. Thats about as foolish of a remark as some of the stuff they’d post on here.
We all just need to get alone. Misty girls are as good of girls as they are out there. Good ball players and ever better kids. I think Kyra will benefit from being coached by someone else besides her mother. Just my opinion
I think you have a personal grudge with the family. Were you a player that never got to play? Are you one of the current assistants that worked to get her removed? Sure looks that way. In my opinion, there hasn’t been any talent there for her to coach. Misty done pretty well with Kyra and the younger one isn’t to shabby either considering John Noble had to coach her grade school teams from what I heard from East Perry parents. Get a life and move on. They are gonna beat you guys by 100 if they can. Just my opinion and like yours it don’t matter at all. Keep eating those hot pockets.
(05-09-2024, 12:47 AM)Cerberus Wrote:
Lol

The next superintendent

If Bobby is line for the superintendent job, that shows how much Perry County cares about the education system and the kids. You won't find a better advocate for ALL kids than Bobby.
(05-09-2024, 08:45 AM)Basketballguru1 Wrote: We all just need to get alone. Misty girls are as good of girls as they are out there. Good ball players and ever better kids. I think Kyra will benefit from being coached by someone else besides her mother. Just my opinion
21 points a game under her mom sounds pretty beneficial
I thought this was a joke until I looked It up this morning. WOW that’s a shocker that this new big time hire is keeping the same exact staff. If they need any help I’m sure Muncy and Cornett will come down to the sidelines instead of coaching from the bleachers. We have went from a competitor to a joke here
(05-09-2024, 08:48 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: I think you have a personal grudge with the family.  Were you a player that never got to play?  Are you one of the current assistants that worked to get her removed?  Sure looks that way.  In my opinion, there hasn’t been any talent there for her to coach.  Misty done pretty well with Kyra and the younger one isn’t to shabby either considering John Noble had to coach her grade school teams from what I heard from East Perry parents.  Get a life and move on.  They are gonna beat you guys by 100 if they can.  Just my opinion and like yours it don’t matter at all.  Keep eating those hot pockets.
No Personal grudge at all. Just stating the facts. I hope she comes to hazard myself. We haven’t won anything up here since Bill Fannin. But at the end it’s Girls basketball lol

(05-09-2024, 08:48 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: I think you have a personal grudge with the family.  Were you a player that never got to play?  Are you one of the current assistants that worked to get her removed?  Sure looks that way.  In my opinion, there hasn’t been any talent there for her to coach.  Misty done pretty well with Kyra and the younger one isn’t to shabby either considering John Noble had to coach her grade school teams from what I heard from East Perry parents.  Get a life and move on.  They are gonna beat you guys by 100 if they can.  Just my opinion and like yours it don’t matter at all.  Keep eating those hot pockets.
Btw Misty had two of the top players in the region last
I heard from a parent this year that the locker room had a cancer in it. I don’t think it really had to do wins and loses. Even if it did in the last 5 years you have two first round exit in the district and 0 region tourney wins against any team not named Wolfe. Give it a chance before you can rule it a joke.i don’t know on why Lowe kept the same staff but maybe that was her choice or maybe the higher ups told her to keep it the same. Who knows.
Tailback is a mad parent from Breathitt it sounds like whose baby wasn’t good enough to play for her. Why should Perry even beat Wolfe? Wolfe and Gary Brown not capable of having a good team? Stupid idiot. You know how to reach me.
(05-09-2024, 04:06 PM)Tailback44 Wrote: I heard from a parent this year that the locker room had a cancer in it. I don’t think it really had to do wins and loses. Even if it did in the  last 5 years you have two first round exit in the district and 0 region tourney wins against any team not named Wolfe. Give it a chance before you can rule it a joke.i don’t know on why Lowe kept the same staff but maybe that was her choice or maybe the higher ups told her to keep it the same. Who knows.
Speaking of Wolfe, why does a team like that deserve to get to go to region ever year because their poor district with 2 teams. We need a super regional like the 15th bc teams like Leslie deserves to compete in the region and not like breathitt and Wolfe.
Not a player or a coach dukeboy. Just an outsider looking in. John Noble has never coached middle school in Perry county you’re just pissy that middle school coach is returning and the Mac’s aren’t. East had more success than anyone for someone to have to step in and coach. We do want the best for those girls. But that’s just opinions right.
Stevie Wonder could have done well coaching in the Perry County girls basketball league. Great job Coach Noble.
(05-13-2024, 11:58 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Stevie Wonder could have done well coaching in the Perry County girls basketball league.  Great job Coach Noble.
Lets not forget that Misty brought in Homer Whitson to help her the last few weeks before the tournament. Good Job Homer, too bad she didn't listen to you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dore33's post:
  • Desperado888
Homer Whitson never helped Perry did he? Thought he was a bulldog.
(05-14-2024, 12:23 AM)Dore33 Wrote:
(05-13-2024, 11:58 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Stevie Wonder could have done well coaching in the Perry County girls basketball league.  Great job Coach Noble.
Lets not forget that Misty brought in Homer Whitson to help her the last few weeks before the tournament. Good Job Homer, too bad she didn't listen to you.
Wasn’t that what Harold brashear was supposed to have been doing when secretly behind the scenes he was cutting Misty’s throat and helping get her ran off?
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpaceMountain19's post:
  • Bulldogs4Ever
Everyone I spoke to told me the same thing Space Mountain. Snakes are snakes, isn’t any changing them. You think they are tame then they choke you to death in your sleep.
(05-14-2024, 07:57 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Everyone I spoke to told me the same thing Space Mountain.  Snakes are snakes, isn’t any changing them.  You think they are tame then they choke you to death in your sleep.
I never personally witnessed this but heard several different groups of parents say that he’d touched base with them during the season saying if he could get the girls coaching job would they bring their daughters over and play for him. Sounds like a snake to me. Seems like it’s dog eat dog there. I feel worse the longer it goes for Misty. Has to be hard knowing that the administration wanted you to fail so badly that they put people on the inside to cut your throat while the season was going on, with hopes of getting you ran off.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpaceMountain19's post:
  • Bulldogs4Ever
Move on. It’s over. Sounds like you are connected to Misty space mountain. Just take them somewhere and let the girls play.
I'm just glad that the 14th has ran off 2 of their top 5 players from last year. The 13th welcomes them with open arms regardless of which school they land at although I've heard both are landing in London to form a Run at Rupp team.
(05-14-2024, 09:42 AM)Basketballguru1 Wrote: Move on. It’s over. Sounds like you are connected to Misty space mountain. Just take them somewhere and let the girls play.
Not connected at all. Barely do know the lady. Just know a screw job when I see one. Maybe you’re one of the names that’s been mentioned in helping get her ran off and the guilt may be setting in now that the truth is coming out?
(05-14-2024, 11:38 AM)shottaker23 Wrote: I'm just glad that the 14th has ran off 2 of their top 5 players from last year. The 13th welcomes them with open arms regardless of which school they land at although I've heard both are landing in London to form a Run at Rupp team.
McAlarnis and Who?
(05-14-2024, 12:27 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
(05-14-2024, 09:42 AM)Basketballguru1 Wrote: Move on. It’s over. Sounds like you are connected to Misty space mountain. Just take them somewhere and let the girls play.
Not connected at all. Barely do know the lady. Just know a screw job when I see one. Maybe you’re one of the names that’s been mentioned in helping get her ran off and the guilt may be setting in now that the truth is coming out?
Sounds just like Jet fighter. Have daddy goggles on. Stay blessed lol
(05-14-2024, 07:01 PM)Basketballguru1 Wrote:
(05-14-2024, 12:27 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
Sounds just like Jet fighter. Have daddy goggles on. Stay blessed lol
Yeah you busted me. It’s me jet fighter. Noah’s going to come dominate this sport also. Just wait and see. You’re sure an idiot.
Wow that nice talk from a educator lol
Hearing Misty has landed back in the 14th. Any truth to that?
Last I’d heard, it was Hazard.