Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co @ Perry Central 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The Breathitt Co. Bobcats(3-0) travel to former QB Justin Haddixs Perry Central Commodores (2-0).

Thoughts/Predictions?

PCC-28
BC-24
Hate to say it, but Ive saw both teams now. Im gonna say Breathitt comes out on top maybe by 2+ scores.
[COLOR="Blue"]we are gonna win Big Grin
go breathitt!!!
go #26
[/COLOR]
PCC by 7

Dores- 28
Bobcats- 21
The only thing i know for sure about Perry is they have a ton of speed on both sides of the ball and a solid o line. Well find out more about them this Friday, that's for sure. They've yet to play decent competition and I'm not sure if there going to be contenders or not. I'll say if they can hang on to the ball they win by a score or two, if not, Breathitt leaves Perry Co with a W.
breathitt by 12. if they was at breathitt i say 21.pcc has not been tested by a good team.breathitt has they have been the underdog last two weeks.an showed up an kicked some but.the collins kids showed how good he was last night.the o--line looked real good.trent kid does with he does best WIN.
I have been impressed with BC and their ability to ovecome the graduation of Fugate
Breathitt by 2 td's
Channing who?!Seriously though,this team is quite a bit better than last years simply because we can't rely on one player.BC is more dangerous with six or seven different ways to score.They all stick together when they are down,just look at the fourth quarter of the SC game for proof.These kids are for real.
Breathitt names the score.Sorry Justin.
Dores in a great game! Look for Beatty and Rankin to have good games along with Huff. Central's defense will be the key to winning this game though.

PCC-21
BC- 14
Breathitt 42-14
i will take BC
I think Holcomb knows Huff's and Haddix's tendencies and will exploit them. Holcomb will put Huff in positions that he is not comfortable in and who better to know them than his old coach?
PCC with have their 1st in the loss column !! GO CATS !!!
This should be a great game. If anyone hasnt watched the Robinson kid from PCC their in for a treat!He can be dominating from the MLB position.If BC can block him they win but that is a large task. Should be fun to watch!
PCC whipped Breathitt last year so why not do it again. Perry has a better team this year and Chan The Man and Jade are gone. Perry by 3 touchdowns in this one. The cannon will be going off all night long.
Pcc
I think the bobcats will be out for revenge after they were humilated by the dores last year. I think PCC has a good football team but I think that Bobcats are on a mission and I think that Bobcats know PCC offense because Haddix learned it from Holcomb. I will say that PCC has alot of speed and bobcats is really going to have control the line and not give them a chace to use it. I going say bobcats by 3 scores.
BHS-42
PCC-21
Several people are predicting Breathitt to blow Perry out. Seems like Perry won last year by double digits Wink. I know it's a completely different year but I don't see this being a blowout either way.
Breathitt 28 PCC 26
[COLOR="Blue"]I have to say Channing Fugate wasn't much, if he was he would have done better last year :'(
I say all you all come friday will be screaming for the BLUE & WHITE
BOY WE GOT THIS!
Lets show them how its done Big Grin[/COLOR]
I think PCC has been sandbagging the first 2 weeks. They didnt wanna show there hand to early. They will come out and stick it to breathitt. Its gonna be a battle, but at the end of the war its all PCC in this one.
ckns Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]I have to say Channing Fugate wasn't much, if he was he would have done better last year :'(
I say all you all come friday will be screaming for the BLUE & WHITE
BOY WE GOT THIS!
Lets show them how its done Big Grin[/COLOR]

You are crazy with that statment.He didn't have any blockers and it was intentional and you know it and that is sad that they let their jealousy cost them a shot at a title.They should be ashamed and so should you.Lets see where you end up playing in college for free.
Should be a good game. Teacher versus Student in this one, but I think the ole ball coach has a few tricks up his sleeve. After watching how Breathitt has played against Sheldon Clark and Prestonsburg, both teams they lost to last year, I beleive the cats are out for pay back against PCC. I look for a hard hitting, and very chippy game. Ill take Breathitt by 14.
The only person jealous of Channing was Jade.If he would have played the game instead of trying to pad stats we would have done somewhat better.As for blocking,you can block all you want,the other team just needs to watch #28 and #11 they were the ones with the ball.Jade couldn't throw to Josh or Zach consistently,so the plan was to cover those two.Jealous is a poor excuse.This is and eleven man game,not a two man show.No offense to Fugate's skills.He's a nice young man and very talented.Hope he has a super career at Tennessee.
warmachine Wrote:PCC whipped Breathitt last year so why not do it again. Perry has a better team this year and Chan The Man and Jade are gone. Perry by 3 touchdowns in this one. The cannon will be going off all night long.

hahahaha your funny apperently you dont know jack this year Big Grin
everyone knows we dont need channing or jade.
the cannon will go off once but that will be the end of pcc and the crowd will go wild for the breathitt county bobcats. Wink

BREATHITT BOBCATS WILL TAKE A WIN HOME!
In Perrys 1st two games all they wanted to do was play good enough to beat Casey Co. and Knott Co. They are going to have to step it up a little this week and realize they cant just play to there level of competition, if that makes sense.
BOBCAT Wrote:You are crazy with that statment.He didn't have any blockers and it was intentional and you know it and that is sad that they let their jealousy cost them a shot at a title.They should be ashamed and so should you.Lets see where you end up playing in college for free.

ha really now i dont think so.
what if they really did so what, i woulve done it myself if i was a boy.
just to let you know i have got places wanting me to go to college in different states too Sad
why should they be ashamed they have this year and their looking fine.
they dont need channing to win.
channing was getting way to much credit.
not everyone thinks he is good sorry :'(
Perry has to cut down on their mental errors and come ready to play this week, I agree with king360, they have only played 'good enough' to win the first 2 weeks, they're gonna have to play at their peak to win this week. That being said, i'll say Perry in a close game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7