Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co @ Perry Central 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm not guaranteeing a Perry victory. Breathitt has a good chance to win, but if they do, it definitely won't be with a running clock or by a large margin.
Aslan Wrote:Nobody said Perry could play with Bell, Boyle, or Highlands. Breathitt, yeah they can. They gave them a nice beating on there home field last year. And there's no way in heck Breathitt beats Perry with a running clock, or anywhere near the score you predicted. If they do, I'll change my avatar to the Breathitt one.

Bc wins by 20+.You change to BHS avatar?
Tailback44 Wrote:Bc wins by 20+.You change to BHS avatar?

Yep. You can change yours to a Perry one if they wins Big Grin
Tailback44 Wrote:Im shocked to see so many ppl on here think PCC can play with Breathitt, Bell, Boyle, and Highlands. They have never won more than what 7 or 8 games in a season. I agree with MVP2 I dont think PCC can stop Breathitt passing game nor do I think they can stop their run game.Breathitt wins with a running clock on the home team.Bc-58 vs Pc-22

? Who said they could play against these teams. Especially Highlands?! And i know for a fact we could play against Breathitt, we done it last year?
Aslan Wrote:Nobody said Perry could play with Bell, Boyle, or Highlands. Breathitt, yeah they can. They gave them a nice beating on there home field last year. And there's no way in heck Breathitt beats Perry with a running clock, or anywhere near the score you predicted. If they do, I'll change my avatar to the Breathitt one.

I do believe it has been stated on a previous thread by a Perry poster that they could play with Bell County.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do believe it has been stated on a previous thread by a Perry poster that they could play with Bell County.

I don't remember seeing it but come to think of some of the posters, I wouldn't doubt that statement being made. We know all know Bell is on an entirely different level than most mnt teams.
Check out the Perry County going 10-0 thread. It was stated by none other than the illustrious WarMachine.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Check out the Perry County going 10-0 thread. It was stated by none other than the illustrious WarMachine.

This guy gets on here bombing on perry and his team is 1-2
king360 Wrote:This guy gets on here bombing on perry and his team is 1-2

His team would be 2-0 if they played Casey and Knott :biggrin:.Just saying King.
Tailback44 Wrote:His team would be 3-0 if they played Casey and Knott :biggrin:.Just saying King.

Regardless..all he wants to do is get on here and cause trouble and try to get an argument started..
Just pointing out the facts once again and yes we are 1-2 with a tougher schedule but I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel as LCC is in trouble. Hopefully it will turn around.
Breathitt by 1TD
Tougher teams? 5a district champ LCC should never lose to 1a Hazard.
Orange and War are both trolls. They just post to cause arguments. At least Warmachine is staying true to his much love of PCC. I thought it was just his huge man crush on Bert Browne.

Seriously though Orange, PCC would beat Hazard this year without a doubt.
Breathitt doesnt have Channing or Jade this year. They dont have a snowballs chance in **** at beating PCC. PCC 44 Breathitt 14

Very funny comment Commando. You still have that crush on Coach Hatcher dont you.
Commando 751 Wrote:Tougher teams? 5a district champ LCC should never lose to 1a Hazard.
Orange and War are both trolls. They just post to cause arguments. At least Warmachine is staying true to his much love of PCC. I thought it was just his huge man crush on Bert Browne.

Seriously though Orange, PCC would beat Hazard this year without a doubt.

That statement will never be proven concerning Hazard. The difference between me and Warmachine as I live in reality and know when the team I support is in trouble. Love is blind and enhances the foolishness of fans. When PCC starts defeating teams that resemble football teams and not teams that Jenkins would play on their homecoming then they will get the recognition they deserve. So far, they have not earned it. I do support LCC but I do not make excuses when they lose.
warmachine Wrote:Breathitt doesnt have Channing or Jade this year. They dont have a snowballs chance in **** at beating PCC. PCC 44 Breathitt 14

Very funny comment Commando. You still have that crush on Coach Hatcher dont you.

Not sure what that means. I have 0 post about Hatcher. Are you just throwing out random male coaches as a rebuttal?
breathitt 28 to 20
no we have a team of young man . that wants to play football.an they will win they have josh at wide out is one the best.collinsan coxs,prichard at tail back.an trent at q-back.the key to this game is who turnover the ball over more.you say what u want to but this is not last years game.new year new winner.GO BOBCATS
warmachine Wrote:Breathitt doesnt have Channing or Jade this year. They dont have a snowballs chance in **** at beating PCC. PCC 44 Breathitt 14

:| .. Idk about all that. Dang you make some pretty outrageous comments on here that are far from the realm of the world we live in.
I've seen some ridiculous predictions from the Breathitt fans too. This is going to be a close game either way.
Aslan Wrote:Yep. You can change yours to a Perry one if they wins Big Grin

I'll remind you if Breathitt does win Aslan.

I will also be present at this game just to get a hotdog courtesy of zaga_fan.
Aslan Wrote:I've seen some ridiculous predictions from the Breathitt fans too. This is going to be a close game either way.

correct :Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:I'll remind you if Breathitt does win Aslan.

[Image: c6lzixnwwgp4li71e69b_thumb.jpg]
Ballers Wrote:I'll remind you if Breathitt does win Aslan.

Zaga does make a mean hotdog.
The only halfway decent team Breathitts played all year has been P'burg and they didn't even play to their full potential. If P'burg wouldn't of dropped half of their passes, there would have been a different outcome. They only beat Campbellsville by 10 @ Campbellsville. And Sheldon Clark team at home by 1. I honestly don't see how people are saying B-County are gonna beat us by 3 tds. Someone posted duriong basketball season, i don't know what theyre growing in Jackson, but i want some of it. Tht's how i feel right now lol
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:The only halfway decent team Breathitts played all year has been P'burg and they didn't even play to their full potential. If P'burg wouldn't of dropped half of their passes, there would have been a different outcome. They only beat Campbellsville by 10 @ Campbellsville. And Sheldon Clark team at home by 1. I honestly don't see how people are saying B-County are gonna beat us by 3 tds. Someone posted duriong basketball season, i don't know what theyre growing in Jackson, but i want some of it. Tht's how i feel right now lol

Colonel I respect your opinion but you have no idea how many passes Prestonsburg dropped because you were at the Perry Central game.

P-Burg is a great team and have been a top 5 team in the mountains every week consistently for a while now Wink

I don't think Breathitt will win by 3 TDs by any means but if PCC plays like they have in the last 2 games they will walk away 2-1.
I have faith that they will get it together.

We beat Casey County by 1, Colonel....
That's a whole lot worse than SC or C-Ville lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Colonel I respect your opinion but you have no idea how many passes Prestonsburg dropped because you were at the Perry Central game.

P-Burg is a great team and have been a top 5 team in the mountains every week consistently for a while now Wink

I don't think Breathitt will win by 3 TDs by any means but if PCC plays like they have in the last 2 games they will walk away 2-1.
I have faith that they will get it together.

We beat Casey County by 1, Colonel....
That's a whole lot worse than SC or C-Ville lol

Coach Haddix made some players watch the films from last week and they said they dropped a whole lot of passes. And the bottom part is true, and meant to be that way. We only beat Casey by 1 and they say there so much better than us. They beat SC by 1 which, imo, is about equal.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Coach Haddix made some players watch the films from last week and they said they dropped a whole lot of passes. And the bottom part is true, and meant to be that way. We only beat Casey by 1 and they say there so much better than us. They beat SC by 1 which, imo, is about equal.

Not even close.
king360 Wrote:Not even close.

well from the schedules on KHSAA, they seemed equal. lol
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:well from the schedules on KHSAA, they seemed equal. lol

not at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7