Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co @ Perry Central 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I hope this game lives up to all the hype!
king360 Wrote:not at all.

It's the colonel, what do ya expect lol
Colonel, 09Dores, and WarMachine are even more biased toward PCC than me, you and Aslan:eyeroll:

But I love everyone one of you diehard Central fans!
Just don't take BC lightly, because we drop as much passes as anyone in the mountains.
king360 Wrote:I hope this game lives up to all the hype!

I hope it doesn't.
I hope PCC wins with a running clock lol
zaga_fan Wrote:It's the colonel, what do ya expect lol
Colonel, 09Dores, and WarMachine are even more biased toward PCC than me, you and Aslan:eyeroll:

Just don't take BC lightly, because we drop as much passes as anyone in the mountains.

I will admit that im pretty biased when it comes to basketball. But I dont get to wild with my football predictions.

Id say if Perry catches the majority of passes that hits there hands we will win.

I really am, lol.
going to walmart to buy window paint for this game Big Grin
lets go catsSmile
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:? Who said they could play against these teams. Especially Highlands?! And i know for a fact we could play against Breathitt, we done it last year?

Like you said it was last year. This is this year. Breathitt Co got a better passing game this year the last year.
cj2561 Wrote:Like you said it was last year. This is this year. Breathitt Co got a better passing game this year the last year.

But, PCC defense is more experienced. And Breathitt lost Jade and Channing

I don't have a biased bone in my body Big Grin
It was announced at school today that Coach Holcomb said on radio that Breathitt CO. will be bringing more fans with them than PCC will have there.

PCC fans are told to be there extra early to get every possible seat in the stadium so the Breathitt CO fans have no where to sit. As long as they dont spill over onto the tailgating side ill be happy.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Coach Haddix made some players watch the films from last week and they said they dropped a whole lot of passes. And the bottom part is true, and meant to be that way. We only beat Casey by 1 and they say there so much better than us. They beat SC by 1 which, imo, is about equal.

:lmao: Stating that Casey County is equal to Sheldon Clark is like saying Kentucky is as good a football team as Alabama.
This will be a good game in my opinion if PCC plays better than they have so far this season. If Breathitt goes back and plays the way they did the first seven quarters of the season, they lose. This game is not the end all of games. If Breathitt loses, what does that mean? Nothing. If Breathitt wins that means....nothing. I am more interested in the games with teams that are in the same class (3A) like Sheldon Clark.
cj2561 Wrote:Like you said it was last year. This is this year. Breathitt Co got a better passing game this year the last year.
Having a good offense is good, but I hope they show up defensively like they did against P-Burg.
king360 Wrote:I hope this game lives up to all the hype!

Ditto.

What time does this game start tomorrow any who?
it will be a good offense vs. a great defense. cant wait.:biggrin:
Ballers Wrote:Ditto.

7:30 im about sure. I'll post it for sure tomorrow after the pep rally.
Ballers Wrote:Ditto.

7:30 Gametime
5:45 TAILGATE!!!!
csabo17 Wrote:It was announced at school today that Coach Holcomb said on radio that Breathitt CO. will be bringing more fans with them than PCC will have there.

PCC fans are told to be there extra early to get every possible seat in the stadium so the Breathitt CO fans have no where to sit. As long as they dont spill over onto the tailgating side ill be happy.

Ah well...
Breathitt had more fans last year and it wasn't a problem...
[quote=zaga_fan]7:30 Gametime
5:45 TAILGATE!!!![/QUOTE]

Just an FYI zaga but I don't like my hotdogs burnt. TongueirateSho
Ballers Wrote:[quote=zaga_fan]7:30 Gametime

me either....also zaga do you think ur PCC buds would be upset if i show up for ur tailgate in a bobcats shirt...id hate to have to change before the game...
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:But, PCC defense is more experienced. And Breathitt lost Jade and Channing

Jade sucked last year against PCC, IMO he sucked most of the year...he lost the game last year really....Channing did everything he could but its hard to play the whole game off/def and not get worn out...breathitt has a good running back in Will, i'm not saying he is as good as channing i'm just saying he does a good job, and i've seen rich play better then jade this year...did anyone watch the P-burg game? but still i'm not saying breathitt will run off with this one, bcuz they do have jesus christ on Def for PCC...PCC bows to their King :kneel:
Ballers Wrote:[quote=zaga_fan]7:30 Gametime

I mix it up a little bit.
I'll make sure yours aren't too done Wink
Againstme! Wrote:[quote=Ballers]

me either....also zaga do you think ur PCC buds would be upset if i show up for ur tailgate in a bobcats shirt...id hate to have to change before the game...

It's a tailgate for football fans...not just PCC fans Wink

We even had Knott County fans last week:eyeroll:
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:But, PCC defense is more experienced. And Breathitt lost Jade and Channing

OMG WTF!
JADE AND CHANNING ARE NOT A BIG LOSS GUYS, WE LOOK JUST AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER TEAM.

breathitt is gonna whoop some as* lol
will collins is not to happy at this moment so instead of you all coming to us we are big enough to come up their and whip some butt!!
lets go boys!!!

ilove#26 Smile
csabo17 Wrote:It was announced at school today that Coach Holcomb said on radio that Breathitt CO. will be bringing more fans with them than PCC will have there.

awww is pcc that jealous of breathitt Big Grin

gosh i gotta love breathitt everyone loves to talk about breathitt you just cant keep them out of your mouth.
dont drool to much ha
!:lmao:
I hope Haddix gets up early and doesn't let off the gas.
Breathitt is good but they are NOT as good as everyone here acts like.
zaga_fan Wrote:I hope Haddix gets up early and doesn't let off the gas.
Breathitt is good but they are NOT as good as everyone here acts like.

Correct and PCC is good but there not as good as everyone Acts :Thumbs:
Againstme! Wrote:Correct and PCC is good but there not as good as everyone Acts :Thumbs:

I believe there are only a handful that blow them out of proportion...
there's a whole county that blows BC out of proportion.
zaga_fan Wrote:I believe there are only a handful that blow them out of proportion...
there's a whole county that blows BC out of proportion.

not really they are just showing their support, givin both sides have ppl that think their team will go unbeatin all season, but i doubt either of these teams will go undeafed breathitt as a ruff schedule, PCC as a lot of home games but still some good teams to go...i'm just saying both teams are good, and i'm hoping this will be a good game, a game i want to remember for awhile :Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7