Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co @ Perry Central 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Breathitt County 33

Perry County Central 21
ckns Wrote:I have to say Channing Fugate wasn't much, if he was he would have done better last year :'(
I say all you all come friday will be screaming for the BLUE & WHITE
BOY WE GOT THIS!
Lets show them how its done Big Grin
:please:
I'll take Breathitt by 14.
warmachine Wrote:PCC whipped Breathitt last year so why not do it again. Perry has a better team this year and Chan The Man and Jade are gone. Perry by 3 touchdowns in this one. The cannon will be going off all night long.

The cannon will be going off but it will the Breathitt County cannon. Bobcats by 21
This a battle of bragging rights, for PCC are a up and coming program that made a big step last year by laying a whiping on the bobcats, For the Breathitt they want to revenge last year loss and restore Breathitt's rich pride. I sure both teams have little ticks up there sleeves, will just to have to wait and see who going to have the final say. The keys for PCC is try to get it to the speedy WR and just play pitch and catch and control the line, There defense is going to have to play lights out and more less try to contain instead of stop or the old saying bend but don't break . The Bobcats are going to put a lot of presure on QB because that is one of his weakness is presure he lose his focus and start worry on blitzing instead of his reads.The bobcats are going to have to play alot better in the secondary this week and drive on the ball instead of let them catch it then make the tackle, they just have to believe in there reads and quit second guessing their self. On offense bobcats is going to try establish the run and then they will spread the ball around.Hopefully the bobcats will put on a show like last week, but I just think this will be a lot harder game even though I pick the bobcats by 3 tds I think a couple of them will come late in the 4th. When u have a young team like the bobcats u just don't know what expect from week to week.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:This a battle of bragging rights, for PCC are a up and coming program that made a big step last year by laying a whiping on the bobcats, For the Breathitt they want to revenge last year loss and restore Breathitt's rich pride. I sure both teams have little ticks up there sleeves, will just to have to wait and see who going to have the final say. The keys for PCC is try to get it to the speedy WR and just play pitch and catch and control the line, There defense is going to have to play lights out and more less try to contain instead of stop or the old saying bend but don't break . The Bobcats are going to put a lot of presure on QB because that is one of his weakness is presure he lose his focus and start worry on blitzing instead of his reads.The bobcats are going to have to play alot better in the secondary this week and drive on the ball instead of let them catch it then make the tackle, they just have to believe in there reads and quit second guessing their self. On offense bobcats is going to try establish the run and then they will spread the ball around.Hopefully the bobcats will put on a show like last week, but I just think this will be a lot harder game even though I pick the bobcats by 3 tds I think a couple of them will come late in the 4th. When u have a young team like the bobcats u just don't know what expect from week to week.

They better get those little ticks out of their sleeves or they may get infected with Lyme Disease.
Quote:They better get those little ticks out of their sleeves or they may get infected with Lyme Disease.

lol i must say, that was a good one.
warmachine Wrote:PCC whipped Breathitt last year so why not do it again. Perry has a better team this year and Chan The Man and Jade are gone. Perry by 3 touchdowns in this one. The cannon will be going off all night long.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally, same with PCC beating Breathitt. Beat the Bobcats more than one or two times, then talk like PCC rules the world, but not after one win.Confusedhh:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally, same with PCC beating Breathitt. Beat the Bobcats more than one or two times, then talk like PCC rules the world, but not after one win.Confusedhh:

Brahma, don't you realize that after beating Breathitt once and beating Casey and Knott this season, they are the now the Alabama or Florida of mountain football.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Brahma, don't you realize that after beating Breathitt once and beating Casey and Knott this season, they are the now the Alabama or Florida of mountain football.

0-2?
king360 Wrote:0-2?

What does that mean exactly?
Im confused also.
09Dores Wrote:lol i must say, that was a good one.

Ha Ha I ment tricks, but that is funny. PCC better watch out or they might get infected with tacklelitus try to tackle Will Collins #7, ask P-burg it is contagious.

And so is PCC's QB from last year that pretty much single handidly beat us.
BC took a loss last year against the Dores and took a big shot when they lost Fugate.
Bobcat fans, say what you want, but Channing is a huge loss for any team.
However, losing Jordan Amis may be an even bigger loss for Central.
If both of these teams play at their best PCC will win by 10+.
I could see Breathitt winning by 20+ if PCC fumbles 5 times though.
Perry has too many playmakers on the field to not put up a lot of pts every time out.
They have Pray, Beatty, and White at the WR positions and they are a threat to go deep every play. I think Beatty is a threat to go deep on bubble screens.
Rankin is a playmaker as well, but is he going to play any?
Kyle Huff can make plays, but he can also make you scratch your head.
Is Matt Robinson going to shut down the running game and pick up a handful of sacks?
There are too many scenarios, and way too many questions we have to answer going into this one.
My prediction is Perry wins 34-28
We'll see ya Friday Wink

P.S. Stop and get a hotdog on the way in. Compliments of zaga_fan!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:What does that mean exactly?

I can't speak for the king himself, but I think it means that you are 0-2 in trying to make clever comments in your last 2 posts :ChairHit:
zaga_fan Wrote:BC took a loss last year against the Dores and took a big shot when they lost Fugate.
Perry has too many playmakers on the field to not put up a lot of pts every time out.
They have Pray, Beatty, and White at the WR positions and they are a threat to go deep every play. I think Beatty is a threat to go deep on bubble screens.
Is Matt Robinson going to shut down the running game and pick up a handful of sacks?
There are too many scenarios, and way too many questions we have to answer going into this one.
We'll see ya Friday Wink

:Thumbs:
zaga_fan Wrote:I can't speak for the king himself, but I think it means that you are 0-2 in trying to make clever comments in your last 2 posts :ChairHit:

my 1st thought was letcher being 0-2 the last 2 weeks lol

but i dont think the bobcats have enough speed to keep up with pcc. if pcc limits their own mistakes (dumb turnovers) they win this game. they return 4 of their 5 o line starters and their key defensive players from last year, who shut down jade and channing last year. and i dont care who wants to argue with this, jade and channing are better than anyone breathitt has in their backfield this year.

pcc 34-20
zaga_fan Wrote:I can't speak for the king himself, but I think it means that you are 0-2 in trying to make clever comments in your last 2 posts :ChairHit:

:lmao:
wood_chuck Wrote:my 1st thought was letcher being 0-2 the last 2 weeks lol

but i dont think the bobcats have enough speed to keep up with pcc. if pcc limits their own mistakes (dumb turnovers) they win this game. they return 4 of their 5 o line starters and their key defensive players from last year, who shut down jade and channing last year. and i dont care who wants to argue with this, jade and channing are better than anyone breathitt has in their backfield this year.

pcc 34-20

They are 1-2 for the season and I have been critical on how they have played. You have not not seen me bragging on them and I definitely didn't state they were going to go undefeated. You could probably combine Knott Central and Casey County and they couldn't beat Middlesboro or Hazard. As far as PCC, if the played LCC tomorrow I would pick the commodores but things could change. I do think cannons will be roaring Friday night but it will be the blue and white cannons of the Bobcats.
Nothing against P.C.C. but I'm rooting for the Bobcats because P.C.C.'s coach is a Hilltopper. B.C. wins by 17.
wood_chuck Wrote:my 1st thought was letcher being 0-2 the last 2 weeks lol

pcc 34-20

:Thumbs:
Quote:BC took a loss last year against the Dores and took a big shot when they lost Fugate.
We'll see ya Friday

lmao i couldn't of said it any better myself :worthy:
OrangenowBlue Wrote::lmao:

Just playing ONB Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:BC took a loss last year against the Dores and took a big shot when they lost Fugate.
We'll see ya Friday Wink

Good Post Zaga! Both teams have very talent skill players that can make the cannons go off all night. I see you named some of the players from PCC, well dont forget about the players from BC. They lost Channing and Jade but they have players this year thats already step up. Watch out for #15,#7,and #80 these 3 are cabable of scoring anytime the balls in their hands.The Teacher (Halcomb) will not want to lose the student (Haddix). I'm pulling for Dores and this should be fun game, could be the best game in the Mts friday night!
MVP2 Wrote:Good Post Zaga! Both teams have very talent skill players that can make the cannons go off all night. I see you named some of the players from PCC, well dont forget about the players from BC. They lost Channing and Jade but they have players this year thats already step up. Watch out for #15,#7,and #80 these 3 are cabable of scoring anytime the balls in their hands.The Teacher (Halcomb) will not want to lose the student (Haddix). I'm pulling for Dores and this should be fun game, could be the best game in the Mts friday night!

I would've named some BC players but I didn't know the names lol
When it comes to football in the mountains I'm always grilling at the PCC games so I don't get to see or listen to many other teams
Breathitt rolls. 42-14
I will say this.
If Alan Boggs would have stayed at Perry Central....
this would be Perry by 20+....early....
Something else to think about,this will be PCCs first true test for the secondary of the Commodoes this season. Perry Central lost Ashworth,Amis, Jones, and Campbell from last years squad which were all starters or seen big mins. Casey and Knott are both run first teams. BC can pass the ball well and likes to go deep to Fletcher a lot. Whats everyone thoughts on this?
zaga_fan Wrote:I will say this.
If Alan Boggs would have stayed at Perry Central....
this would be Perry by 20+....early....
Isn't he the kid that lived in Jackson while going to school at PCC? Where is he now?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7