Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co @ Perry Central 9/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ckns Wrote:OMG WTF!
JADE AND CHANNING ARE NOT A BIG LOSS GUYS, WE LOOK JUST AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER TEAM.

breathitt is gonna whoop some as* lol
will collins is not to happy at this moment so instead of you all coming to us we are big enough to come up their and whip some butt!!
lets go boys!!!

ilove#26 Smile

ckns Wrote:awww is pcc that jealous of breathitt Big Grin

gosh i gotta love breathitt everyone loves to talk about breathitt you just cant keep them out of your mouth.
dont drool to much ha
!:lmao:

So which one of these posts is more absurd guys?
Haddix bites the hand that feeds and it tastes sour
breathitt +3tds
Aslan Wrote:So which one of these posts is more absurd guys?

def ckns!

Jade and Channing are a big loss no matter what.
And Breathitt was "little" enough to let us come to their house and take it to them last year.
zaga_fan Wrote:def ckns!

And Breathitt was "little" enough to let us come to their house and take it to them last year.

sorry guys but this year is different you will see
Againstme! Wrote:not really they are just showing their support, givin both sides have ppl that think their team will go unbeatin all season, but i doubt either of these teams will go undeafed breathitt as a ruff schedule, PCC as a lot of home games but still some good teams to go...i'm just saying both teams are good, and i'm hoping this will be a good game, a game i want to remember for awhile :Thumbs:

agreed.
im showing big support to the bobcats; i mean i will support but i dont think they will win every game i just know which ones they will win.

Both.
just reading some of this stuff amazes me. breathitt by 3 tds and scoring 40 something points against pcc who will have the best defense theyve played against so far this year. where do you people come up with this from? and thinking that losing an sec signed running back and an naia qb is like losing nothing? and how could anyone think that breathitt has a better passing game when their qb usually takes off running on his passing plays? im going to go ahead and say that this game is going to be just like last years, breathitt might have a small lead at halftime but pcc blows it open in the 2nd half again. breathitt starts 8 players both ways and they are going to get tired trying to contain pccs speed and pcc will start wearing them down. then there offense wont have any legs to move the ball and their defense will just be killed out. and coach haddix will improve his teams record to 3-0 and 1-0 against his mentor.

34-20
Good luck on that prediction woodchuck.I watch them every day,and I know football.You are gonna see just like everybody else.

The top one.. the bottom one is funny tho. :biggrin:
Todays the day.. Can't wait till game time..
Idk if anyone noticed but
Since the Hazard rivalry has died, this might be the replacement..
Getting some bitter ties between these two schools.

Iloveit.
Ballers Wrote:Todays the day.. Can't wait till game time..

Iloveit.

The Hazard rivalry will never die! It's just been put on hold Sad.
But yeah, this game has got a lot of hype, and I love it as well. I remember several years ago Perry/Breathitt agreed not to play in basketball for a few years because the games were getting out of control. Hopefully they don't suspend the football series anytime soon.
[quote=Aslan]The Hazard rivalry will never die! It's just been put on hold Sad.
But yeah, this game has got a lot of hype, and I love it as well. I remember several years ago Perry/Breathitt agreed not to play in basketball for a few years because the games were getting out of control. Hopefully they don't suspend the football series anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

yuppppp. :Thumbs:
T-minus 9 hours and counting!!
I won't be able to attend cause the George Strait concert but if Perry wins I'm giving the postgame thread a Ric Flair WOOOOOO!
Aslan Wrote:I won't be able to attend cause the George Strait concert but if Perry wins I'm giving the postgame thread a Ric Flair WOOOOOO!

weak lol
zaga_fan Wrote:weak lol

Man, he's got ocean front property in Arizonnnnaaaaaaaa.
Aslan Wrote:I won't be able to attend cause the George Strait concert but if Perry wins I'm giving the postgame thread a Ric Flair WOOOOOO!

and if Breathitt wins, avatar change right Aslan?? its gonna have a nice big blue B, some nice bobcats around it.. etc..
Ballers Wrote:Todays the day.. Can't wait till game time..

Iloveit.

Because of the district, I think Letcher has replaced Hazard as the rivalry game. Although I guess its possible to have multiple rivalrys.
zaga_fan Wrote:def ckns!

Jade might be a big loss on D. But he wasn't that good of a QB. The Huff kid was a better QB. With Channing, he left big shoes to feel. But they went out and got the RB from LCA.
csabo17 Wrote:Because of the district, I think Letcher has replaced Hazard as the rivalry game. Although I guess its possible to have multiple rivalrys.

They are going to take the LCC game away. LCC is going to 4A, and PCC will still be in 5A.
From the looks of the weather I say the team with the best running game wins this one.
[COLOR="Blue"]lets go breathitt
we got this!
will i bought your food yesterday you owe it to me to win this Big Grin
ilove#26
im getting really excited[/COLOR]
king360 Wrote:From the looks of the weather I say the team with the best running game wins this one.

Amen, brother....
Ballers Wrote:and if Breathitt wins, avatar change right Aslan?? its gonna have a nice big blue B, some nice bobcats around it.. etc..

Correct but I'm predicting a nice ol woooo!
Aslan Wrote:Correct but I'm predicting a nice ol woooo!

If you haven't heard, you can go ahead with it there' Flair.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7