Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Lambert #1 Wrote:Well said Hilbilly, I think you will see Hillard here for at least three more seasons. He loves this Sophomore and Freshmen class that he will have next year. He has a good think going and he likes it. I think Ben leaving will rejuvinate Hillard in the long run.

Really???I just was told he is gone this year and Mike Whitaker has been offered the job.Wait and watch as it unfolds.
Guys just sit back and when it happens it will happens.
I can see LCC having another good year.
I think we will. I would like to see a region title, and host highlands. One day that will happen.
I am excited to see Letcher this year, I think they will make a huge statement in thier region!
I saw some of the spring practices. Was very impressed with some of their lineman. The Blair kid is a monster. Completely dominated the line of scrimmage
which blair kid are you talking about??? didnt see any domination from my point of view, need to prove it on the field during an actual game first to say he's dominating anything anyway. not understanding this one at all!!!!!
The blair kid played center during spring practice and yes he dominated the line during practice. You get playing time in games by doing what this kid did during practice............Now do you understand
we have a huge freshman class coming too. I think we will see some freshman step up like some did last year.
About Time Blair Keep It Work Hard This Summer And It Well Pay Off.
I think they should do good but some big shoes to fill. there d fence line will be good with #50 dakota cornett and the o line will be good with #57 justin garett.
what underclassman do you see stepping up early. I like the sergent kid. I think due to his normal work ethic, he will see plenty of playing time this year. Question though, is his dad working with the team now? I know he use to coach whitesburg back in the day, but I thought I saw him with them during spring practice.
He was helping and it should help the team
GRIFFIN Wrote:About Time Blair Keep It Work Hard This Summer And It Well Pay Off.

look for him to play guard
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Really???I just was told he is gone this year and Mike Whitaker has been offered the job.Wait and watch as it unfolds.

Definatley tons of evidence behind this.
Letcher Co. will have a good season.IMO
What makes you think the Blair kid will play guard Florida? Do you know something I dont, which is very likely
Smoke,
I think they are talking about Michael Blair the big freshmen. I agree he has to prove it in a game situation but I think this kid is for real. I watched him as an 8th grader and he was dominant. I think he got a raw deal as freshmen and it has pi--ed him off a little and he's playing up to his potential now. I think we both will see that's he's the real deal. How's baseball going for you guys?
Back in the day we had a kid that was similar. He played up to his potential Uh! sometimes. The positive is the cougars got alot better coaching staff than we did. If they stay on him and he turns into a man then thats proving something.
CougarBabe Wrote:Smoke,
I think they are talking about Michael Blair the big freshmen. I agree he has to prove it in a game situation but I think this kid is for real. I watched him as an 8th grader and he was dominant. I think he got a raw deal as freshmen and it has pi--ed him off a little and he's playing up to his potential now. I think we both will see that's he's the real deal. How's baseball going for you guys?

Care to explain? I definitely dont think he was ready to see much of the field at the varsity level a year ago and he will really have to work on his feet and get stronger to get ready for this fall.
Brooks, that is probably true of most freshman.........But, I would in my opinion state he was as good or better than most of the freshmen that did play on the line. Regardless i wish him and the rest of the team a very successful year. I hope they all do well
lean&mean Wrote:Brooks, that is probably true of most freshman.........But, I would in my opinion state he was as good or better than most of the freshmen that did play on the line. Regardless i wish him and the rest of the team a very successful year. I hope they all do well

Well from the few times I have seen him he works pretty hard in the weightroom so if he doesn't get better it will certainly not be due to a lack of effort.
does anyone know about the 8th grader from rockcastle co transfering over here? I still am trying to find out if he is still coming. Can anyone confirm that?
I heard that Mckenzie Smith isnt going to play this year??? is there any truth to this or is it just another rumor going around...
On Mike Blair, he showed talent during springball but how well will he do in a real game... i wish him and the rest of the team best of luck in the upcoming season..
Ky313 Wrote:Definatley tons of evidence behind this.

So I've heard.
guess we will find out when practice comes out.
cougar_54 Wrote:On Mike Blair, he showed talent during springball but how well will he do in a real game... i wish him and the rest of the team best of luck in the upcoming season..

HE IS A GAMER :redboxer:
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:So I've heard.

So, is Mike Whitaker around Letcher Co. doing anything or was there just a one day visit? What are the coaches saying? Any insight?
GRIFFIN Wrote:HE IS A GAMER :redboxer:

Even though he's never started in a varsity game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16