Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
OrangenowBlue Wrote:For it to constitute a competitive rivalry. Perry Central will have to beat Letcher Central more games. This was the first time Perry Central has ever beaten Letcher Central or even Whitesburg(pre-consolidation)

Any team in Class 5A playing another team in 5A is a rivalry in my book
king360 Wrote:Once again the Picasso of the mountains(Jordan Amis) will embarass the cougars like last year and the commodores will prevail
LOL, um k..Mark that one down...The boy is good, don't get me wrong and is a true competitor..AND I LOVE THAT..Just not seeing it happen this year. Best of Luck to both teams when it does happen. If the COugars overlook them like they did last year, then the same result could appear. Hopefully it will not happen and they send a message to the Dore's like they do every other year..
i think the team needs to keep their great ability in the trenches.
Just remember that we will play them at home this year. Do you really think with the fans we got they will have a chance. I think not.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Just remember that we will play them at home this year. Do you really think with the fans we got they will have a chance. I think not.

This will be the only reason you MIGHT win
The fans are good but the team is gonna flat out beat ya! LCC will be too strong for PCC this year. We are going to have to many weapons for you to deal with. Now the defenses IMO will be close in talent unless either one proves me wrong. I would love to see both schools have a defense as they have not in the past.
I have a hard time believing that Amis County Central will beat LCC this year.
Who are some of the returning offensive linemen for LCC this year.
Ryan Hall, Dakota Cornett, Michael Blair, David Collett to name a few.
Anyone have projections on who coaches are looking at for linemen this year? UK named some that was coming back, but who is projected to be starters next year?
Is Corey Stewart plaing on the line this year>?
Not sure about the line, but I am sure Corey will be a lineman somewhere.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Is Corey Stewart plaing on the line this year>?
Played defensive line last year, can't see him being held out of the OL.
Have they talked to Sydney Fields, and convince him to play line? I just don't see him as a running back unless they use him like a tight end.
I agree
What can we use him for?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Just remember that we will play them at home this year. Do you really think with the fans we got they will have a chance. I think not.

This is kinda dumb. Fans don't play the game. Better coaching, Being better prepared, having better players, better schemes, better game plan, better conditioned, ect.
It was a figure of speech.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Have they talked to Sydney Fields, and convince him to play line? I just don't see him as a running back unless they use him like a tight end.
They need to convince him to work hard on the weights.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I have a hard time believing that Amis County Central will beat LCC this year.

Time will tell
Yes it will.
Remember the name Rose at lcc. He is a gamer. He is much faster then a 4.7 to.
It could be a rosy year for LCC.
Has Drew Bentley added any size. Height-weight and so on. How about other players in general, who has had the most vast improvement's. As a team what kind of strength progress did we make? Are we going to be stronger than last season or faster. What are the early predictions for the defense.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It could be a rosy year for LCC.
that's right it might be haha
Rose isnt that fast. He seems like it tho with as hard as he runs. Wait till he puts pads on you think he went hard in 7on7 just wait untill he gets to actually hit somebody. Ive ben hit by him a few times and he will rock you. As a freshmen he went up against a senior linemen and won. He has no fear whatsoever. Will be a very rosy year for LCC lol.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Remember the name Rose at lcc. He is a gamer. He is much faster then a 4.7 to.
I know you want everyone to build your son up on here but give it a rest.You ain't in Stanton anymore ToTo.:ChairHit:
For the last time, I am of no relation.
If he says he isn't, he isn't.
Should be stronger and faster both this year Hilbily
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16