Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(11-29-2022, 09:12 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]I’m looking forward for tomorrow night here in Watertown,New York 8” to 16” of snow. Lol!! Dang I missed Kentucky

Wow! Stay safe 64SUR!
I have a family member that is not ble to attend the game. Is there a way she can watch it online? I'd like for her to be able to see it. Thanks , in advance, for any helpful information.
(11-29-2022, 09:05 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: [ -> ]With all the soup beans being consumed I hope the wind is to my back Friday night.   Big Grin

Big Grin the salmon patties give it an extra kick especially with some raw onions… Smile
(11-29-2022, 09:15 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]I have a family member that is not ble to attend the game.  Is there a way she can watch it online? I'd like for her to be able to see it.  Thanks , in advance, for any helpful information.

Yes, a single game NFHS network. https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/?gclid=f6733d30b9411f1843f65eb619ac7539&gclsrc=3p.ds&ads_cmpid=309084373&ads_adid=1139094257570242&ads_matchtype=e&ads_network=o&ads_creative&ads_targetid=kwd-71193617714040%3Aloc-190&ttv=2&msclkid=f6733d30b9411f1843f65eb619ac7539&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=National%20-%20NFHS%20Brand%20-%20Bing&utm_term=nfhs%20network&utm_content=NFHS%20Brand
(11-29-2022, 09:16 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2022, 09:05 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: [ -> ]With all the soup beans being consumed I hope the wind is to my back Friday night.   Big Grin

Big Grin the salmon patties give it an extra kick especially with some raw onions… Smile

It's hard to beat salmon patties. My mother and I were talking over Thanksgiving about how much we like them. If mom announced that she was going to forego turkey and ham on christmas in favor of soup beans and some golden brown salmon patties with a big ol' onion, I would be delighted.
(11-29-2022, 09:15 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]I have a family member that is not ble to attend the game.  Is there a way she can watch it online? I'd like for her to be able to see it.  Thanks , in advance, for any helpful information.

I can’t remember which one but there’s a streaming service that will have all six games, I get a chance I’ll try and look it up again I watched them all at home lost year
I keep the subscription year round and watch basketabll, football mainly but you can get just a single game.
(11-29-2022, 09:19 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I keep the subscription year round and watch basketabll, football mainly but you can get just a single game.

Can someone pay a single price(maybe like a monthly subscription price) and be able to watch all six games ?
(11-29-2022, 09:32 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2022, 09:19 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I keep the subscription year round and watch basketabll, football mainly but you can get just a single game.

Can someone pay a single price(maybe like a monthly subscription price) and be able to watch all six games ?

Yes. You can cancel after the 1 month fee. I think its a great way to watch the championship games if you can't go in person. But I like being there and seeing the kids win those championships. Some of the best football of the year everytime.
Prepspin is doing all 6 games.

https://go.prepspin.com/

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/associations/khsaa This is the other stream on the games. Im hearing that prepspin is better quality between the 2.
I hope the Hounds bring that Gold back to Corbin!
(11-29-2022, 10:50 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]James....You had your coffee yet?  Smile  Its Tuesday...... I wonder how many times Rebel55 has went to the fridge and back this morning lol.....

Sgt Slaugter can't sleep lol.....  I'm hearing the Colonial fans are buying all the red shirts up in Corbin...... Big Grin

Old School Hound is running for the next Corbin super so he can pass out candy lol..... Sick But the ones who get the candy may not want it lol...

BEChargers is is fasting so he don't throw up this weekend LOL...   

T.D Hounds, he works too much....You need to take off Friday...

Hound05 has already done 5 workouts of P90x this morning lol.....

Gold River I nominate for the best profile picture...

Where in the world is Hoot Gibson, I thought hummingbirds was the only birds that flew away for the winter..... Big Grin

Just kidding everyone! More coffee please....
I spent most of last week building myself a new computer. Then, I put in a 14-hour workday yesterday and another 12 hours today. I am going to try not to tick off any Corbin, Boyle County, or Pikeville fans for a week and just watch the trash-talking from the sidelines.  Smile
(11-29-2022, 10:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2022, 10:50 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]James....You had your coffee yet?  Smile  Its Tuesday...... I wonder how many times Rebel55 has went to the fridge and back this morning lol.....

Sgt Slaugter can't sleep lol.....  I'm hearing the Colonial fans are buying all the red shirts up in Corbin...... Big Grin

Old School Hound is running for the next Corbin super so he can pass out candy lol..... Sick But the ones who get the candy may not want it lol...

Where in the world is Hoot Gibson, I thought hummingbirds was the only birds that flew away for the winter..... Big Grin

I spent most of last week building myself a new computer. Then, I put in a 14-hour workday yesterday and another 12 hours today. I am going to try not to tick off any Corbin, Boyle County, or Pikeville fans for a weak and just watch the trash-talking from the sidelines.  Smile

I was wondering where you was at... Smile Man, you got stay away from those 12 and 14 hour days. Unless you are fishing..
(11-29-2022, 09:18 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

It's hard to beat salmon patties. My mother and I were talking over Thanksgiving about how much we like them.  If mom announced that she was going to forego turkey and ham on christmas in favor of soup beans and some golden brown salmon patties with a big ol' onion, I would be delighted.
I like salmon patties with biscuits and gravy Smile
(11-29-2022, 10:19 PM)MayfieldCardinal Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the Hounds bring that Gold back to Corbin!

Thanks, Cardinal. Forty years is way long enough to be out wandering in the championship wildnerness.  I can tell you this, as well. Corbin is firmly behind the Mayfield Cardinals in their quest for another trophy. Guaranteed!!!! 

GO CARDINALS!!!!

(11-29-2022, 10:32 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

It's hard to beat salmon patties. My mother and I were talking over Thanksgiving about how much we like them.  If mom announced that she was going to forego turkey and ham on christmas in favor of soup beans and some golden brown salmon patties with a big ol' onion, I would be delighted.

Haven't tried that yet but it sounds good.
(11-29-2022, 10:19 PM)MayfieldCardinal Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the Hounds bring that Gold back to Corbin!
I been wondering where you been MayfieldCardinal, Fo Mayfield
(11-29-2022, 10:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, Cardinal. Forty years is way long enough to be out wandering in the championship wildnerness.  I can tell you this, as well. Corbin is firmly behind the Mayfield Cardinals in their quest for another trophy. Guaranteed!!!! 

GO CARDINALS!!!!

I'm also creating a salmon patty Po' Boy sandwich in my mind Smile
Guys give it up!!! This is a waste of time! Did you not hear the podcast? We don’t even use our real names and act like we know more than anyone else!!

Now I’ve never claimed to be playing with a full deck. But it didn’t take a know-it-all to figure out you can’t have 7 in the box against JC last year, like we did. Or throw the ball the last two, which we didn’t. Or pressing someone who keeps running 5 yd hitches. But I’m very confident that he knows you won’t be able to run a 4-4 man to man with soft coverage on the end and not pressuring Dawson and allowing him to get set up and pick a D apart. Because everyone, even the people wasting time on here, knows that! If they didn’t, they could get on here, but the coaches don’t do that.

They can both give their best Presidential interview. But make no mistake this game will come down to coaching. Regardless of what he says to get pressure off of him. Game plans and X’s&O’s will be the determining factor. So that comes down to Justin and Tommy. The kids have done their part and will continue to do so. It’s time for him and the rest of the staff to do theirs. Put these kids in a position to win. If what you’re doing isn’t working, swallow your ego and change it and not repeat JC from last year. So it all comes down to an offensive mastermind vs a defensive guru. We’re about to see if the “good ole boy” system the old guard and Dave cox chose was the right choice. Because if he is there shouldn’t be a reason we don’t win. So I’m confident he’ll have the right plan and play calling for us to succeed, rather than relying on talent to get us by.
(11-29-2022, 10:48 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
I been wondering where you been MayfieldCardinal, Fo Mayfield
I’m just wondering who Sur is rooting for?!
(11-29-2022, 10:48 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

GO CARDINALS!!!!

(11-29-2022, 09:16 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin the salmon patties give it an extra kick especially with some raw onions… Smile

Now, the salmon Po' Boy sounds damn appetizing !!!
(11-29-2022, 09:17 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, a single game NFHS network. https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/?gclid=f6733d30b9411f1843f65eb619ac7539&gclsrc=3p.ds&ads_cmpid=309084373&ads_adid=1139094257570242&ads_matchtype=e&ads_network=o&ads_creative&ads_targetid=kwd-71193617714040%3Aloc-190&ttv=2&msclkid=f6733d30b9411f1843f65eb619ac7539&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=National%20-%20NFHS%20Brand%20-%20Bing&utm_term=nfhs%20network&utm_content=NFHS%20Brand
Yep that’s the one I was thinking about
Soup beans, fried taters, and salmon Pattie’s with a big ol glass of milk.

Of course my wife is repulsed by my love for milk in the summer. I’ll fill the yeti up with milk and drink it as I mow.

I would be too if I got an invitation

(11-29-2022, 11:13 PM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]Soup beans, fried taters, and salmon Pattie’s with a big ol glass of milk.

Of course my wife is repulsed by my love for milk in the summer. I’ll fill the yeti up with milk and drink it as I mow.

Yes sir, now your brining back some memories….
(11-29-2022, 10:58 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys give it up!!! This is a waste of time! Did you not hear the podcast? We don’t even use our real names and act like we know more than anyone else!!

Now I’ve never claimed to be playing with a full deck. But it didn’t take a know-it-all to figure out you can’t have 7 in the box against JC last year, like we did. Or throw the ball the last two, which we didn’t. Or pressing someone who keeps running 5 yd hitches. But I’m very confident that he knows you won’t be able to run a 4-4 man to man with soft coverage on the end  and not pressuring Dawson and allowing him to get set up and pick a D apart. Because everyone, even the people wasting time on here, knows that! If they didn’t, they could get on here, but the coaches don’t do that.

They can both give their best Presidential interview. But make no mistake this game will come down to coaching. Regardless of what he says to get pressure off of him. Game plans and X’s&O’s will be the determining factor. So that comes down to Justin and Tommy. The kids have done their part and will continue to do so. It’s time for him and the rest of the staff to do theirs. Put these kids in a position to win. If what you’re doing isn’t working, swallow your ego and change it and not repeat JC from last year. So it all comes down to an offensive mastermind vs a defensive guru. We’re about to see if the “good ole boy” system the old guard and Dave cox chose was the right choice. Because if he is there shouldn’t be a reason we don’t win. So I’m confident he’ll have the right plan and play calling for us to succeed, rather than relying on talent to get us by.

I'm going to refrain till after Friday. I owe that to the players. You are so correct my friend.

GO CARDINALS!!!!

(11-29-2022, 09:16 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin the salmon patties give it an extra kick especially with some raw onions… Smile

I’ll be a volunteer taste tester…
(11-29-2022, 01:09 PM)Hatz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping my Alma Mater pulls this out.  Three in a row would be a pretty strong statement.  I know Corbin is hungry.  They almost tasted it a couple of years ago vs Central.  (to be honest I still scratch my head on how they lost that one). 

Good luck to both teams being injury free and playing their best.

I won't be able to watch or keep up.  My daughter is getting married this weekend.  Not only am I the Father of the Bride but also the Officiant. 

If not for this football success by Bullit East and Boyle, ole 64 would be heading Virginia way this weekend along with his brother and the Big Guy Steve Bertram. 

So, I leave my Rebels in good hands between them and 55 and Jack Lambert.  Get #11 boys and tie the Ads in titles.

I absolutely hate that I'm going to miss that beautiful young lady's special day.  Some of my favorite people ON THE PLANET !  

I'm more than likely gonna say or do something inappropriate this weekend attending two state championship games, better to do it there in front of thousands than in front of a couple hundred at a wedding.
(11-29-2022, 10:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

I spent most of last week building myself a new computer. Then, I put in a 14-hour workday yesterday and another 12 hours today. I am going to try not to tick off any Corbin, Boyle County, or Pikeville fans for a week and just watch the trash-talking from the sidelines.  Smile

It’s all in good fun Hoot, you take care of yourself and this ole hound is sending prayers that you and your family have a blessed CHRISTmas…
(11-29-2022, 11:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

GO CARDINALS!!!!

(11-29-2022, 09:18 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to beat salmon patties. My mother and I were talking over Thanksgiving about how much we like them.  If mom announced that she was going to forego turkey and ham on christmas in favor of soup beans and some golden brown salmon patties with a big ol' onion, I would be delighted.

We'll have to create one and see how it turns out. Maybe crispy salmon patties on crusty bread with something like aoli and lime slaw.
(11-29-2022, 11:47 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

GO CARDINALS!!!!

(11-29-2022, 10:32 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I like salmon patties with biscuits and gravy Smile

We'll have to create one and see how it turns out. Maybe crispy salmon patties on crusty bread with something like aoli and lime slaw.
Don’t get too fancy with a good meal or people will start thinking you hang out with those hippies at the wrigley.
(11-29-2022, 11:57 PM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2022, 11:47 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2022, 10:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Cardinal. Forty years is way long enough to be out wandering in the championship wildnerness.  I can tell you this, as well. Corbin is firmly behind the Mayfield Cardinals in their quest for another trophy. Guaranteed!!!! 

GO CARDINALS!!!!

Don’t get too fancy with a good meal or people will start thinking you hang out with those hippies at the wrigley.

I dont hang there but been there a couple times. The chef might be my cousin. ;lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15