Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(11-27-2022, 08:25 PM)Walt Longmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 02:04 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 07:46 AM)Just a fan 12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 12:37 AM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]I’m going with the boys in red. It’s been a helluva senior season for my boys and his buddies. We’ve played some great hard nosed football. Don’t really care who beat who bu how many points. That crap doesn’t matter. You gauge a team by how they play on the field. I’ve not watched Boyle , and no disrespect, don’t really care how good they are or who’ve they beat. To be the man , you’ve gotta beat the man. Of course both fans bases believe their team is gonna win as they should. Like coach said all we can control is how we play. If we come out and play like we’re capable of we’ll win. If we don’t then Boyle wins. Either way I just pray our boys play their hearts out like the have been all year. Boyle fans don’t expect this team to quit if they’re down. Trust me they won’t. I believe we’re pretty even except special teams. We have a huge advantage there. Again, no disrespect but we have the best kicker/punter in the state. It’s gonna be a slug fest for sure. I’ll keep my prediction to myself. Special teams will be huge in this game. Praying for a injury free game on both sides. Go Hounds! Bring it back to eastern ky !!!
If you think Corbin has an advantage on special teams you definitely haven't seen Quisenberry. The best kick off and punt returner in high school if you elect to kick to him you will pay dearly
Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol

If every punt is a 50 yarder with a 5 second hang time, Corbin not only has the best punter in the state--he's a top 5 punter in the NFL right now.  Only 5 punters on the planet have those stats and one of them kicks for Corbin High School.  Amazing.

What’s been amazing is this kid doesn’t have more offers than he does he made a 51 yd field goal his Jr. Year….And while I haven’t personally timed the hang time on his punts they’re in the stars, the only time kickoffs haven’t went through the end zone seems to be when the coaching staff is instructing him not to put them there for whatever reason…
He’s also a dang good LB too and  I also enjoyed watching his ole man back in the day but I think the son might me a little bigger than he was back then  Smile

(11-27-2022, 03:55 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 12:33 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 08:48 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 04:20 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 02:22 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Colonel until the end.

We’re all from Whitley Co might as well be a Hound too…
I hope I get to watch the Hounds win a championship for you.

Yes sir, me too buddy I appreciate that..

Your team probably has a few Colonels I can cheer for too.lol

Prolly more than a few, we got all the good ones… Smile
(11-27-2022, 08:52 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 12:37 AM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]I’m going with the boys in red. It’s been a helluva senior season for my boys and his buddies. We’ve played some great hard nosed football. Don’t really care who beat who bu how many points. That crap doesn’t matter. You gauge a team by how they play on the field. I’ve not watched Boyle , and no disrespect, don’t really care how good they are or who’ve they beat. To be the man , you’ve gotta beat the man. Of course both fans bases believe their team is gonna win as they should. Like coach said all we can control is how we play. If we come out and play like we’re capable of we’ll win. If we don’t then Boyle wins. Either way I just pray our boys play their hearts out like the have been all year. Boyle fans don’t expect this team to quit if they’re down. Trust me they won’t. I believe we’re pretty even except special teams. We have a huge advantage there. Again, no disrespect but we have the best kicker/punter in the state. It’s gonna be a slug fest for sure. I’ll keep my prediction to myself. Special teams will be huge in this game. Praying for a injury free game on both sides. Go Hounds! Bring it back to eastern ky !!!
If you think Corbin has an advantage on special teams you definitely haven't seen Quisenberry. The best kick off and punt returner in high school if you elect to kick to him you will pay dearly
He said the best kicker. You can't return it if it goes out of the endzone Smile
He doesn't always kick em out of the endzone. I've watched Corbin. So I guess you assuming Corbin won't be punting at all!

(11-27-2022, 12:58 PM)I'mi Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]
Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol and special teams consist of more than returns. Your kicking game is far less superior than ours. If you haven’t watched tape , our returners have returned several kick offs back as well. Yours isn’t any better than ours.
Haha we will see. No way your kicker is better than the kicker from Douglas or Lex Cath but what do I know!!
(11-27-2022, 08:54 PM)Just a fan 12 Wrote: [ -> ]
He said the best kicker. You can't return it if it goes out of the endzone Smile
He doesn't always kick em out of the endzone. I've watched Corbin. So I guess you assuming Corbin won't be punting at all!

I was at a game and he kicked one throught the uprights on a kick off....True Story and he's still getting money lol over that one... Smile

(11-27-2022, 12:58 PM)I'mi Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]
Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol and special teams consist of more than returns. Your kicking game is far less superior than ours. If you haven’t watched tape , our returners have returned several kick offs back as well. Yours isn’t any better than ours.
Haha we will see. No way your kicker is better than the kicker from Douglas or Lex Cath but what do I know!!

I never Assume. Assume makes an A$$ of U and leaves ME out of it.

https://www.prokicker.com/player/jacob-baker
(11-27-2022, 09:26 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Kicker/Punter Combos
Kick-off Specialists
Most Powerful Leg
fuel your game    #winfromwithin

Punter / Kicker Combos
Display Top 25 50 75 100 Players
Rank Name Type Kickoff Distance Kickoff Hangtime Punting Distance Punting Hangtime Field Goal Accuracy
1 Cole Thompson 5⭐️P/4.5⭐️K Average 61.50 3.48 39.88 4.00 90%
Best 67.00 3.68 55.00 4.40
2 Owen Zalc 5⭐️K/4⭐️P Average 63.75 3.84 33.88 3.98 90%
Best 72.00 4.15 42.00 4.40
3 Derek Morris 5⭐️K/4⭐️P Average 66.75 3.48 35.63 3.74 100%
Best 69.00 3.58 50.00 4.25
4 Nathan Totten 4.5⭐️K/5⭐️P Average 58.25 3.49 37.75 4.26 80%
Best 65.00 3.72 42.00 4.86
5 Will Rocha 5⭐️K/4⭐️P Average 63.25 3.78 36.57 3.74 90%
Best 66.00 3.85 46.00 4.51
6 Lance Gossett 4.5⭐️K/4.5⭐️P Average 62.25 3.67 41.38 3.74 70%
Best 67.00 3.82 48.00 4.07
7 Landon Shaffer 5⭐️K/4⭐️P Average 61.00 3.94 34.88 3.84 80%
Best 66.00 4.06 43.00 4.12
8 Jacob Baker 5⭐️P/4.5⭐️K Average 57.75 3.56 40.50 3.98 70%
Best 60.00 3.82 50.00 4.51
9 Nolan Wolford 4.5⭐️K/4.5⭐️P Average 59.25 3.48 36.25 4.02 80%
https://www.prokicker.com/rankings/highschool/combos
Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol

If every punt is a 50 yarder with a 5 second hang time, Corbin not only has the best punter in the state--he's a top 5 punter in the NFL right now.  Only 5 punters on the planet have those stats and one of them kicks for Corbin High School.  Amazing.
Well im not sure if you’re calling me a liar or not , but I’d be glad to PM you his twitter. Proof is in the pudding. I’ll PM stats if you’d like. Avg punt distance 42.8 yds w/ 4.23 avg hangtime. Best punt distance 55 yds w/ 5.05 hangtime. So if you were throwing shade , your and idiot. Obviously you’ve never seen the kid punt. And I never said 50 yards every time with a hang time of 5 seconds. So before you start running your mouth get your facts straight.

(11-27-2022, 09:41 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 09:26 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 07:46 AM)Just a fan 12 Wrote: [ -> ]If you think Corbin has an advantage on special teams you definitely haven't seen Quisenberry. The best kick off and punt returner in high school if you elect to kick to him you will pay dearly

(11-27-2022, 07:46 AM)Just a fan 12 Wrote: [ -> ]If you think Corbin has an advantage on special teams you definitely haven't seen Quisenberry. The best kick off and punt returner in high school if you elect to kick to him you will pay dearly

Kicker/Punter Combos
Kick-off Specialists
Most Powerful Leg
fuel your game    #winfromwithin

Punter / Kicker Combos
Display Top 25 50 75 100 Players
Rank Name Type Kickoff Distance Kickoff Hangtime Punting Distance Punting Hangtime Field Goal Accuracy
1 Cole Thompson 5⭐️P/4.5⭐️K Average 61.50 3.48 39.88 4.00 90%
Best 67.00 3.68 55.00 4.40
2 Owen Zalc 5⭐️K/4⭐️P Average 63.75 3.84 33.88 3.98 90%
Best 72.00 4.15 42.00 4.40
3 Derek Morris 5⭐️K/4⭐️P Average 66.75 3.48 35.63 3.74 100%
Best 69.00 3.58 50.00 4.25
4 Nathan Totten 4.5⭐️K/5⭐️P Average 58.25 3.49 37.75 4.26 80%
Best 65.00 3.72 42.00 4.86
5 Will Rocha 5⭐️K/4⭐️P Average 63.25 3.78 36.57 3.74 90%
Best 66.00 3.85 46.00 4.51
6 Lance Gossett 4.5⭐️K/4.5⭐️P Average 62.25 3.67 41.38 3.74 70%
Best 67.00 3.82 48.00 4.07
7 Landon Shaffer 5⭐️K/4⭐️P Average 61.00 3.94 34.88 3.84 80%
Best 66.00 4.06 43.00 4.12
8 Jacob Baker 5⭐️P/4.5⭐️K Average 57.75 3.56 40.50 3.98 70%
Best 60.00 3.82 50.00 4.51
9 Nolan Wolford 4.5⭐️K/4.5⭐️P Average 59.25 3.48 36.25 4.02 80%
https://www.prokicker.com/rankings/highschool/combos
And that was last summer years stats as well. Lol. !!!
(11-27-2022, 09:42 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]

Well im not sure if you’re calling me a liar or not , but I’d be glad to PM you his twitter. Proof is in the pudding. I’ll PM stats if you’d like. Avg punt distance 42.8 yds w/ 4.23 avg hangtime. Best punt distance 55 yds w/ 5.05 hangtime. So if you were throwing shade , your and idiot. Obviously you’ve never seen the kid punt. And I never said 50 yards every time with a hang time of 5 seconds. So before you start running your mouth get your facts straight.

Okay there keyboard commando, are you going to whip me on here?   Big Grin
When you say that you can't return get punt returns on a 50 yard, 5 second hang time you're insinuating that is what Boyle will be facing.  You should have said that he had ONE punt that went 55 yards with a 5.05 second hang time.  Big difference.  And if you're going to be calling people idiots, using the phrase "your and idiot"  just doesn't have the effect you're looking for.    Wink

Ya kinda answered your own question. Ya really don’t know nothing. Lol . Not seen the kid from Douglas. I’m sure he’s a good one. And yea he’s better than the kid from lex cath. He could outkick that kid by a mile. He’s around a 90% avg kickoffs in the end zone. Lol. hell not even the pros or college can do that every time. He’s also 8/9 on field goals with 5 being over 40 yards. Khsaa has in number #1 in FG’s and PAT’s Statewide. Soooooooo I guess our kicker really isn’t that good.

(11-27-2022, 09:48 PM)Walt Longmire Wrote: [ -> ]

When you say that you can't return get punt returns on a 50 yard, 5 second hang time you're insinuating that is what Boyle will be facing.  You should have said that he had ONE punt that went 55 yards with a 5.05 second hang time.  Big difference.  And if you're going to be calling people idiots, using the phrase "your and idiot"  just doesn't have the effect you're looking for.    Wink
Na not a keyboard idiot. But when you make jack ass remarks it calls for a smart ass response. And yea that is what Boyle will be facing. Hell he’s had a 62 yard punt in the game this year. So to believe that this kid can kick 50 every time or anytime he punts the ball , it’s a fact. I’ve kinda seen him do it all year either in practice or when we rarely punt. And those grammar mind games doesn’t work on me that well lol. See the difference is I’m not afraid to say who I am. Lol. I’m the kickers dad as most know. So I would tell you to your face the same thing I would type on this sight. Heck just PM me and I’ll even give you my number. We can talk some football like real adults instead of hiding behind a keyboard. I believe in this team and my sons proven ability. So before you through any more shade choose your words wisely.

(11-27-2022, 08:35 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]

What’s been amazing is this kid doesn’t have more offers than he does he made a 51 yd field goal his Jr. Year….And while I haven’t personally timed the hang time on his punts they’re in the stars, the only time kickoffs haven’t went through the end zone seems to be when the coaching staff is instructing him not to put them there for whatever reason…
He’s also a dang good LB too and  I also enjoyed watching his ole man back in the day but I think the son might me a little bigger than he was back then  Smile

(11-27-2022, 03:55 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 12:33 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 08:48 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 04:20 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]We’re all from Whitley Co might as well be a Hound too…
I hope I get to watch the Hounds win a championship for you.

Yes sir, me too buddy I appreciate that..

Your team probably has a few Colonels I can cheer for too.lol

Prolly more than a few, we got all the good ones… Smile
Not only about 30 pounds bigger but a LOT better than I ever was. Lol. He proceeds to tell me almost daily that he’s 213. I told him if his legs got any bigger , I’d have to buy friction pads to keep from catching the QB’s hair on fire on PATS’s and FG’s. Lol
Would you people stop quoting 35 posts and just reply? It's ridiculous scrolling through that many old posts to read the new comment. Do you all not know how to reply without doing that?
(11-27-2022, 10:41 PM)know1 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you people stop quoting 35 posts and just reply? It's ridiculous scrolling through that many old posts to read the new comment. Do you all not know how to reply without doing that?

You should go to the basketball thread about the Ashland coach getting recorded lol. I read that one and have to scroll for a hour for each comment lol. They don't miss a quote.  Smile  Thats a funny response LOL. I got tickled on that one...
The Big C brings home the big W for the Biggestest C!!!!

C - 34
B - 20
Does anyone konw what the single game attendance record is for a KHSAA football finals?
(11-27-2022, 10:41 PM)know1 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you people stop quoting 35 posts and just reply? It's ridiculous scrolling through that many old posts to read the new comment. Do you all not know how to reply without doing that?
Lol.I’ll give that one. I’ll try to do better. I get pretty annoyed myself trying to read my garbage. Lol . Not real keen on all that yet. I’m sure a monkey could do it , just not me
(11-27-2022, 09:50 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]

Ya kinda answered your own question. Ya really don’t know nothing. Lol . Not seen the kid from Douglas. I’m sure he’s a good one. And yea he’s better than the kid from lex cath. He could outkick  that kid by a mile. He’s around a 90% avg kickoffs in the end zone. Lol. hell not even the pros or college can do that every time. He’s also 8/9 on field goals with 5 being over 40 yards. Khsaa has in number #1 in FG’s and PAT’s Statewide. Soooooooo I guess our kicker really isn’t that good.

(11-27-2022, 09:48 PM)Walt Longmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 02:04 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe so. But it’s kinda hard to return the ball when it’s in the end zone every time. I don’t care how good he is, it’s kind of hard to return a 50 yd punt with 5 second hang time. Obviously you have no clue what our kicker/punter does. Lol

Na not a keyboard idiot. But when you make jack ass remarks it calls for a smart ass response. And yea that is what Boyle will be facing. Hell he’s had a 62 yard punt in the game this year. So to believe that this kid can kick 50 every time or anytime he punts the ball , it’s a fact. I’ve kinda seen him do it all year either in practice or when we rarely punt. And those grammar mind games doesn’t work on me that well lol. See the difference is I’m not afraid to say who I am. Lol. I’m the kickers dad as most know. So I would tell you to your face the same thing I would type on this sight. Heck just PM me and I’ll even give you my number. We can talk some football like real adults instead of hiding behind a keyboard. I believe in this team and my sons proven ability. So before you through any more shade choose your words wisely.

Oh, he's a really good kicker/punter.  I've seen him in person 3 times.  A 50 yard/5 second hang time punt is not what you usually see--but take about 8-10 yards and a second of hang time off of that and that's what you're more likely to see--that's closer to his average.  Can he pop off a 50+ yarder with 5+ hangtime, sure.  But let's not pretend that happens every time.  Like I said, if it did, that puts him better than all but 4 NFL punters. His average punt distance/hangtime is really good for a high school player that spends most of his practice time practicing at another position.  Something that he won't have to do in college.  

I've watched a bunch of kickers/punters over the years.  In fact, my son was a 4 year starter on special teams at the same school that your son is committed to.  He spent the first 2 of those snapping to a punter that just finished up an 8 year NFL career.  

Corbin will definitely have the advantage in the kicking game, as Quisenberry's explosiveness on kickoff returns will be neutralized by touchbacks.  I'm sure the Redhounds will do their best to keep from giving him a chance to return any punts as well.  Keeping good return men from getting their hands on the ball can be big in what should be a close game.
(11-27-2022, 10:49 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone konw what the single game attendance record is for a KHSAA football finals?
 A glowing final attendance number for the Russell Athletic/KHSA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl championship games would have been as good as any gift that KHSAA Commissioner Julian Tackett could have received on his 57th birthday. 
He got it. By the end of the final game on Sunday afternoon, the 2017 finals had blown past the previous all-time attendance high [color=var(--lc)]in recorded history, which goes back to 1984. A total of 52,796 fans ended up watching the six games at Kroger Field this year, the first time Lexington hosted the finals since 1976. [/color]

The previous overall attendance record was set in 2010, when 47,759 fans watched the finals at Houchens Industries/L.T. Smith Stadium in Bowling Green.

Single-game attendance records for the Class 3A and Class 5A championships were broken on Friday and Saturday, respectively. The Class A championship had its most heavily-attended game of the six-class era, which began in 2007.
The Class 6A game drew 9,791 fans, its highest attendance since 9,962 watched the 2009 finals in Bowling Green. Every game this weekend saw a marked improvement in its attendance from last season at WKU.

got that from Lex herald. Not sure if that’s the most accurate
A little motivational speech for both teams LOL. This cracks me ups.. Smile
(11-27-2022, 10:59 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 10:49 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone konw what the single game attendance record is for a KHSAA football finals?
 A glowing final attendance number for the Russell Athletic/KHSA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl championship games would have been as good as any gift that KHSAA Commissioner Julian Tackett could have received on his 57th birthday. 
He got it. By the end of the final game on Sunday afternoon, the 2017 finals had blown past the previous all-time attendance high [color=var(--lc)]in recorded history, which goes back to 1984. A total of 52,796 fans ended up watching the six games at Kroger Field this year, the first time Lexington hosted the finals since 1976. [/color]

The previous overall attendance record was set in 2010, when 47,759 fans watched the finals at Houchens Industries/L.T. Smith Stadium in Bowling Green.

Single-game attendance records for the Class 3A and Class 5A championships were broken on Friday and Saturday, respectively. The Class A championship had its most heavily-attended game of the six-class era, which began in 2007.
The Class 6A game drew 9,791 fans, its highest attendance since 9,962 watched the 2009 finals in Bowling Green. Every game this weekend saw a marked improvement in its attendance from last season at WKU.

got that from Lex herald. Not sure if that’s the most accurate

The KHSAA page doesn't have the 2021 numbers.  But, going through the linescores, it looks like the most that they have listed is 26,430 for the 2003 4A final between Trinity and St. X.
A lot of posts but honestly kinda boring so far!!! LOL
(11-27-2022, 11:26 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of posts but honestly kinda boring so far!!!  LOL

Too much repsect brother to say much about my buddies.... Smile
(11-27-2022, 11:26 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of posts but honestly kinda boring so far!!!  LOL

I can change that in a hurry if someone gets me on the topic of Haddix and his exit from Corbin. I'm not afraid to name names. LOL

It's above 20,000.  In the old 4 class system there were 4 or 5 4A games between ST. X, Trinity and Male that were over 20K.  26,430 is the biggest ever in the 4A '03 game between Trinity and St. X.  

Under the 6 class system I believe the biggest was 2007 St. X/Trinity at 15696. 

Then 2010 Boyle/Allen County Scottsville at 13,167.

In the 6A system there have only been maybe 4 that busted 10K including the two mentioned above.  

In 2017 when Corbin and Boyle played for the 3A title they had 11,234.  I think the 3rd largest since going to 6 classes. 

These numbers don't include last years games.  Not sure about the attendance numbers for those.
(11-27-2022, 11:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Too much repsect brother to say much about my buddies.... :)

I understand, I respect most of the Corbin fans on here as much as any fan base that I’ve encountered on these high school forums especially the ones that I’ve had the pleasure of PMing back and forth with over the last few years so I won’t be involved any trash talk this week, I think we’ll see most of the trash talk from fans other than these two fan bases .
Corbin 45
Boyle 43
13th Region Media Network predictions:

Les Dixon picks Corbin 45-42
Quincy picks Corbin and didn't say a score.....
Mark Gregory picks Corbin 24-17
Cool Kenny G picks Boyle 24-17
Jimmy Clarkston picks Boyle 24-21
(11-27-2022, 11:49 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

I can change that in a hurry if someone gets me on the topic of Haddix and his exit from Corbin. I'm not afraid to name names. LOL
Lets hear it!

Absolutely cannot wait for this game on Friday! Two great and very physical teams. This one is going to be a lot of fun. Boyle has played a brutal schedule this season so they will be used to games like this. In the end, I think the experience of being in this situation many times before is what helps pull Boyle through.  I am picking Boyle to win, but will not be surprised either way. 

Boyle 28
Corbin 24
(11-28-2022, 12:55 AM)TrojanMan69 Wrote: [ -> ]

Lets hear it!

Absolutely cannot wait for this game on Friday! Two great and very physical teams. This one is going to be a lot of fun. Boyle has played a brutal schedule this season so they will be used to games like this. In the end, I think the experience of being in this situation many times before is what helps pull Boyle through.  I am picking Boyle to win, but will not be surprised either way. 

Boyle 28
Corbin 24

You must not have read the Looking at Corbin Film thread last year....He posted a list of names a mile long.  Smile Pictures too.
(11-27-2022, 11:54 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 11:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

I understand, I respect most of the Corbin fans on here as much as any fan base that I’ve encountered on these high school forums especially the ones that I’ve had the pleasure of PMing back and forth with over the last few years so I won’t be involved any trash talk this week, I think we’ll see most of the trash talk from fans other than these two fan bases  .
No trash talk?? Come on! Lol

(11-28-2022, 01:01 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Lets hear it!

Boyle 28
Corbin 24

You must not have read the Looking at Corbin Film thread last year....He posted a list of names a mile long.  Smile Pictures too.
No I did not lol. I'm new on here. Where can I find it?
(11-28-2022, 01:02 AM)TrojanMan69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 11:54 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2022, 11:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

I understand, I respect most of the Corbin fans on here as much as any fan base that I’ve encountered on these high school forums especially the ones that I’ve had the pleasure of PMing back and forth with over the last few years so I won’t be involved any trash talk this week, I think we’ll see most of the trash talk from fans other than these two fan bases  .
No trash talk?? Come on! Lol

(11-28-2022, 01:01 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]

Lets hear it!

Boyle 28
Corbin 24

No I did not lol. I'm new on here. Where can I find it?

http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthr...tid=271107
Here is some of the topics that the 13th region was talking about.......

They were heavy on the line of scrimmage...

Zeismer being double teamed..

Boyles Quisenberry being contained

Corbin being disciplined, continuing what got them to this point

Special teams for Corbin being a advantage in the kicking game

Boyles defense against the pass
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15