Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Looking at Film. Corbin/JC Game 11/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(12-31-2021, 01:58 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 04:07 AM)HighViz Wrote: [ -> ]I have said it as well from the first time I heard it.  I knew the day would come sooner or later.  I hate to call our fellow Corbin Homers out but not many were with me.  A bunch of ya believed it was best!  Haddix was too easy, No discipline, No defense, can’t win the big game. 

Here it is, Haddix has won 2 championships at Boyle and you still talk about it a month after the season is over. His 2 years there he had 2 defensive coordinators one was a first year coordinator, his teams were disciplined. He has a good relationship with the kids.  Now what do we have here? All the pieces to the puzzle are even gonna be spread farther apart. Kids are gonna go north and south.  I don’t blame them one bit. The adults in the decision making area are the cause.    What a shame. Wrap it up, thanks to the big shots. Thanks to the homers.  We got Tommy, we got the Guy that pulled his pants down at Bell , and a great Offensive Coordinator.  You should be beaming with pride!

Will they play Pants On The Ground when he runs onto the field at North Laurel? lol

I wouldn’t give him the job yet, super is my neighbor and I am sure I may accidentally run into him also. I am sure Dr. Bennet would like to see some of the text I have copies of. Not because I want to keep him, but karma is a pissed off dad waiting on a phone call or a meet to have a conversation.
(12-31-2021, 03:00 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 04:07 AM)HighViz Wrote: [ -> ]I have said it as well from the first time I heard it.  I knew the day would come sooner or later.  I hate to call our fellow Corbin Homers out but not many were with me.  A bunch of ya believed it was best!  Haddix was too easy, No discipline, No defense, can’t win the big game. 

Here it is, Haddix has won 2 championships at Boyle and you still talk about it a month after the season is over. His 2 years there he had 2 defensive coordinators one was a first year coordinator, his teams were disciplined. He has a good relationship with the kids.  Now what do we have here? All the pieces to the puzzle are even gonna be spread farther apart. Kids are gonna go north and south.  I don’t blame them one bit. The adults in the decision making area are the cause.    What a shame. Wrap it up, thanks to the big shots. Thanks to the homers.  We got Tommy, we got the Guy that pulled his pants down at Bell , and a great Offensive Coordinator.  You should be beaming with pride!

Will they play Pants On The Ground when he runs onto the field at North Laurel? lol

I wouldn’t give him the job yet, super is my neighbor and I am sure I may accidentally run into him also.  I am sure Dr. Bennet would like to see some of the text I have copies of.  Not because I want to keep him,  but karma is a pissed off dad waiting on a phone call or a meet to have a conversation.
I’m just curious who pulled there pants down at Bell County and why?
(12-31-2021, 03:15 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn’t give him the job yet, super is my neighbor and I am sure I may accidentally run into him also.  I am sure Dr. Bennet would like to see some of the text I have copies of.  Not because I want to keep him,  but karma is a pissed off dad waiting on a phone call or a meet to have a conversation.

Wayne “FULL MOON” Mills
(12-30-2021, 10:05 PM)Trenchman1 Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested to know what those “intangibles” are as well. James has done more with a lesser program at Franklin than Greer has with all the Talent and resources at Corbin. ( head to head Greer is 1-0 but I’d have loved to see them play in a November rematch) I’ve talked to someone on the infamous hiring committee and seen the
“ gameplan” that James presented and it’s unbelievably impressive and detailed.

Nothing against this coach but he has not won a championship either with a TON of talent at Franklin County.

You know I'm just talking ole crazy talk. lol

I wont say what's on my mind. lol
(01-01-2022, 02:37 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Come on man, don’t hold back

Thank You!

Full moon Mills “Mooned” the admin at Bell after a game before let go as head coach there.  There was a thread all about it back in the day.
(01-02-2022, 02:54 AM)HighViz Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 01:58 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Will they play Pants On The Ground when he runs onto the field at North Laurel? lol

Full moon Mills “Mooned” the admin at Bell after a game before let go as head coach there.  There was a thread all about it back in the day.
Lmao..was Ole Tommy part of that admin? That would have been classic
(01-02-2022, 02:54 AM)HighViz Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 01:58 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Will they play Pants On The Ground when he runs onto the field at North Laurel? lol

I thought everybody knew about the moon man. lol
(12-31-2021, 07:12 PM)Future Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2021, 10:05 PM)Trenchman1 Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested to know what those “intangibles” are as well. James has done more with a lesser program at Franklin than Greer has with all the Talent and resources at Corbin. ( head to head Greer is 1-0 but I’d have loved to see them play in a November rematch) I’ve talked to someone on the infamous hiring committee and seen the
“ gameplan” that James presented and it’s unbelievably impressive and detailed.

Nothing against this coach but he has not won a championship either with a TON of talent at Franklin County.
He’s put Franklin County on Kroger Field and was very competitive. As long as Elam is at Corbin they will never get out of Region period. JC has Region locked down next three years. Corbin has gotta make a change now in hopes of having a chance to play in State Semifinals. My grandson graduates class 2023 at Corbin and id love to see next years class competitive in the playoffs. Always have been a Redhound and always will but Tommy has gotta cut his losses with Elam and get back to playing Redhound Football.

Mills might make a good fit at NL.

[attachment=306 Wrote:Bossdaddy 4115 pid='2344479' dateline='1640983892']

Wayne “FULL MOON” Mills
On Log Mountain. Lmao...[attachment=306]
(12-31-2021, 03:00 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn’t give him the job yet, super is my neighbor and I am sure I may accidentally run into him also. I am sure Dr. Bennet would like to see some of the text I have copies of. Not because I want to keep him, but karma is a pissed off dad waiting on a phone call or a meet to have a conversation.

If he is so bd wouldn’t you want rid of him? You know he is a Tommy guy so if he does not get the job so he will still be there. If he was a bad as you say I would figure you would write him a recommendation letter…..

I never wanted Haddix to leave and only hoped what you and many of us others feared would happen has come full circle.  Everyone was quick to blame Haddix for some losses and coming up short on the Championship while he was the HC, it now looks more and more like certain assistants he was provided with where the problem instead of the solution.  What’s even more obvious is the ineptitude of our administration, the wheels are falling off and their heads are stuck in the sand…
(01-03-2022, 06:12 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]

I never wanted Haddix to leave and only hoped what you and many of us others feared would happen has come full circle.  Everyone was quick to blame Haddix for some losses and coming up short on the Championship while he was the HC, it now looks more and more like certain assistants he was provided with where the problem instead of the solution.  What’s even more obvious is the ineptitude of our administration, the wheels are falling off and their heads are stuck in the sand…

Well said!
(01-02-2022, 09:26 PM)LogCabinAbe Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 03:00 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]

If he is so bd wouldn’t you want rid of him? You know he is a Tommy guy so if he does not get the job so he will still be there. If he was a bad as you say I would figure you would write him a recommendation letter…..

Nah I am a Prick. I think he should lay in the bed he helped mastermind, plus I don’t have to deal with him anymore. I guess those handshake deals don’t always work like these coaches want.
(01-03-2022, 09:17 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]

If he is so bd wouldn’t you want rid of him?  You know he is a Tommy guy so if he does not get the job so he will still be there.  If he was a bad as you say I would figure you would write him a recommendation letter…..

Nah I am a Prick.  I think he should lay in the bed he helped mastermind, plus I don’t have to deal with him anymore.  I guess those handshake deals don’t always work like these coaches want.
You’d be the guy to act big and bad behind a phone screen tearing people down. You must have a pretty lousy life for an old man sitting on bluegrassrivals waiting to jab at Mills just cause you can’t pick if you wanna be on his side this time of the month. Sure remember at whitley when mills was coaching you were one of the very ones backing this man. Started watching when the Mills’ moved into whitley and kept up with them when they left. For as many winning seasons and pulling a program out of the ground at Knox… don’t make a lot of sense. Also the “full moon” story I heard was to a coach as a joke and word got around. But I’ll let y’all shoot the bull about who’s heard this and that. Reminds me of that telephone game you’d play in elementary to see if the same story can be told by the time the last one hear it.

YOU definitely don’t have my number nor have the slightest clue who I am but keep at it sitting behind a screen it’s pretty easy as I may start doing the same thing and expose you a little bit also and we can see how long it takes you to get over yourself
(01-05-2022, 12:40 PM)colonelfan944 Wrote: [ -> ]

If he is so bd wouldn’t you want rid of him?  You know he is a Tommy guy so if he does not get the job so he will still be there.  If he was a bad as you say I would figure you would write him a recommendation letter…..

Nah I am a Prick.  I think he should lay in the bed he helped mastermind, plus I don’t have to deal with him anymore.  I guess those handshake deals don’t always work like these coaches want.
You’d be the guy to act big and bad behind a phone screen tearing people down. You must have a pretty lousy life for an old man sitting on bluegrassrivals waiting to jab at Mills just cause you can’t pick if you wanna be on his side this time of the month. Sure remember at whitley when mills was coaching you were one of the very ones backing this man. Started watching when the Mills’ moved into whitley and kept up with them when they left. For as many winning seasons and pulling a program out of the ground at Knox… don’t make a lot of sense. Also the “full moon” story I heard was to a coach as a joke and word got around. But I’ll let y’all shoot the bull about who’s heard this and that. Reminds me of that telephone game you’d play in elementary to see if the same story can be told by the time the last one hear it.

YOU definitely don’t have my number nor have the slightest clue who I am but keep at it sitting behind a screen it’s pretty easy as I may start doing the same thing and expose you a little bit also and we can see how long it takes you to get over yourself

You're no Colonel. It's obvious who you are and you're full of dog crap. You're not allowed to pull your pants down in front of kids and moon somebody as a joke. Usually that's something you'd see a teenage boy doing instead of a head coach.
(01-05-2022, 01:02 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 03:00 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn’t give him the job yet, super is my neighbor and I am sure I may accidentally run into him also.  I am sure Dr. Bennet would like to see some of the text I have copies of.  Not because I want to keep him,  but karma is a pissed off dad waiting on a phone call or a meet to have a conversation.

You're no Colonel. It's obvious who you are and you're full of dog crap. You're not allowed to pull your pants down in front of kids and moon somebody as a joke. Usually that's something you'd see a teenage boy doing instead of a head coach.
I mean I can give you home address and you can come visit anytime if you don’t believe so can show you kin in the school district but you’d still be too stubborn to believe so. I follow area football and seen for myself that we were 3-8 the year before coach Mills came and were 8-4 district runner up the very next year and can’t say I don’t have a good idea who had their hands on that program to at least getting it going in the right direction for as long as Jep was here. Jep and Coach Mills were a great coaching duo and wish I could’ve seen more than just one season

But that’s besides the point. I’ve heard everything from mooning a short bus to mooning the administration after his last game which if I can recall nobody recorded after the last game. So the truth behind that is as good as the truth about who’s side Bossdaddy is on week to week

Ole pjdoug use to hate on mills when I would read the threads back when the whitley job was open after Chappell left then we start winning a few games and pjdoug was on board

I don’t see a problem with Mills I watched 12 games of him and his son at Whitley and enjoyed watching all season. Enjoyed Mouser coming down too and coach Irwin is a genius. Excuse me for being appreciative of some people for showing us how to win some games. Maybe some others should try instead of being so butt hurt they didn’t get the season exactly how they drew it up. We’ll take them back as I’m sure many other people in whitley county would agree

I figured PJ would’ve backed me of all people but he won’t swallow his pride to give any credit to anyone from corbin. Not all people from whitley are idiots and will give corbin credit when they deserve it
?? Introducing everyone Ladies and Gents. Welcome W Mills to the convo!
(01-05-2022, 01:29 PM)colonelfan944 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2022, 01:02 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2022, 09:26 PM)LogCabinAbe Wrote: [ -> ]If he is so bd wouldn’t you want rid of him?  You know he is a Tommy guy so if he does not get the job so he will still be there.  If he was a bad as you say I would figure you would write him a recommendation letter…..

I mean I can give you home address and you can come visit anytime if you don’t believe so can show you kin in the school district but you’d still be too stubborn to believe so. I follow area football and seen for myself that we were 3-8 the year before coach Mills came and were 8-4 district runner up the very next year and can’t say I don’t have a good idea who had their hands on that program to at least getting it going in the right direction for as long as Jep was here. Jep and Coach Mills were a great coaching duo and wish I could’ve seen more than just one season

But that’s besides the point. I’ve heard everything from mooning a short bus to mooning the administration after his last game which if I can recall nobody recorded after the last game. So the truth behind that is as good as the truth about who’s side Bossdaddy is on week to week

Ole pjdoug use to hate on mills when I would read the threads back when the whitley job was open after Chappell left then we start winning a few games and pjdoug was on board

I don’t see a problem with Mills I watched 12 games of him and his son at Whitley and enjoyed watching all season. Enjoyed Mouser coming down too and coach Irwin is a genius. Excuse me for being appreciative  of some people for showing us how to win some games. Maybe some others should try instead of being so butt hurt they didn’t get the season exactly how they drew it up. We’ll take them back as I’m sure many other people in whitley county would agree

I figured PJ would’ve backed me of all people but he won’t swallow his pride to give any credit to anyone from corbin. Not all people from whitley are idiots and will give corbin credit when they deserve it

I'll make jokes about any coach that likes to moon people. it's funny. if you don;'t have a sense of humor you shouldn't be a coach.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8