Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breaking News!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Look for some serious Breaking News in the high school football area of North Eastern KY!
Don't keep us in suspense.......
no one in 1A from north eastern ky wants to play Williamsburg that has to be the Breakings news:lmao:
worth the wait. And Sorry not about Williamsburg
RamPride Wrote:worth the wait. And Sorry not about Williamsburg

Doesn't matter anyway Confusednicker:
RamPride Wrote:Look for some serious Breaking News in the high school football area of North Eastern KY!

:popcorn:

:eyeroll:
Big Grinrums02: :Guitar01:
Confusedecret:
So when does this news break
:beg::beg:
The hammer is coming down on Fairview
Good
Won't they just take it to the courtroom and win?
Actually it has come down not sure of the details but they will be forced to forfeit multiple games over the past two seasons. From what I understand at least one person was fired
Unless u take the head off of the snake it does not matter
Very true. .I've seen various post on other social media sites, that echo something is going down.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Won't they just take it to the courtroom and win?

Not this time

RAMDAD50 Wrote:Unless u take the head off of the snake it does not matter

Who's the head?
So, what's the news? If you want to jump the shark, just classify it as a rumor. Because that is all this thread is. I'd love to know what it is.
I would be embarrassed by the sheer stupidity of the violations.
PHSForever Wrote:So, what's the news? If you want to jump the shark, just classify it as a rumor. Because that is all this thread is. I'd love to know what it is.

Not a rumor just unclear on all the sanctions. Would you prefer for everyone to post things that are not confirmed?
If your Head coach is the Head of your football team and the Head of your program is he not to blame?
Haha. Ok. Look, I'm no Fairview fan, not by a long shot. Are you hearing this firsthand or from someone's daddy who is a cousin to someone's barber who gave someone an extra close shave in exchange for secrets? :-)
Talking about it on the radio right now.
Don't keep it to yourself, share the info, dude.
Not a rumor . I will not say on here what has happend , but the reason was of pure stupidity , & not of recruiting as im sure some of you are thinking . Im sure it will be in the paper tomorrow im guessing
This does not sound very good, I hope well for the kids.
105.7 wlgc on the lets talk sports road show says they emailed the khsaa about it and khsaa responded and are actively investigating fairview over an ineligible player.
Well......it was on the radio 2 hours ago....what did they say?
Does not mean nothing.Fairview will just start doing it a little better.They will keep the Pipe line from W.Va. coming.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Does not mean nothing.Fairview will just start doing it a little better.They will keep the Pipe line from W.Va. coming.

Is Fairview the new Belfry? lol....jk
Question for a Moderator: Why is the time of post off 2 hours on this site?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16