Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breaking News!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Are you calmed down now.

:biglmao: I am calmed down, some don't like facts I do feel I am owed an apology. To say one should go cry with some lady from Tx crap....basically questioning ones manhood.
I don't understand why everyone is talking about Raceland and Russell in this thread when Fairview are the ones who were caught cheating.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I don't understand why everyone is talking about Raceland and Russell in this thread when Fairview are the ones who were caught cheating.

they got caught and will be punished, there shouldn't be any puffing the chest out and trash talking though. Report the facts only. I said we shouldn't throw stones but for now, lets see if everyone can keep the facts reported without gloating.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I don't understand why everyone is talking about Raceland and Russell in this thread when Fairview are the ones who were caught cheating.

Key word is "caught". We all know it goes on (not just at Fairview); Probably
more than we realize!
Don't swell up voice this is all just for fun.I know this Fairveiw stuff is going to get deep but I would hate to see how u act over something really deep.As for a apology don't hold your breath u may pass out.

Because there are some that see this as a sore spot and are compelled to try to divert the obvious and cast the blame somewhere else in hopes of taking the blame off of the offender.

Short version=Some just can't see wrong.
I'm sorry for anything I might have said to make VOR mad. I have no desire to take a "dirt nap"
voice of reason Wrote:they got caught and will be punished, there shouldn't be any puffing the chest out and trash talking though. Report the facts only. I said we shouldn't throw stones but for now, lets see if everyone can keep the facts reported without gloating.

I'm not trash talking not puffing my chest, I just feel that Raceland and Russell have no business being discussed in this thread. This is about Fairview and a deep level of institutional corruption that could occur anywhere and if people from other schools think it couldn't happen there then tht is just delusional thinking. I am not justifying this by any means but it seems as though the Fairview administration and the community were seduced by the fruits of victory and put aside ethics to win at any cost. This could happen anywhere and should be a lesson to all neighboring districts about what can happen when you break the rules.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Don't swell up voice this is all just for fun.I know this Fairveiw stuff is going to get deep but I would hate to see how u act over something really deep.As for a apology don't hold your breath u may pass out.

F-U then spineless a-hole.....oh, all in fun
What a shame but expected...
How am I spineless I'm right here.what do u want me to do
:Hammer3:
Somebody please get voice his meds.a hug or something.
:popcorn:
Can u get this much entertainment for free any where else ?
Russell is no way a sinking ship. Greenup did sink along time ago though.
Lets talk a little football. Is Fairview still going to field there whole roster in the aftermath of this? I know there have not been any official sanction but I was wondering if any players quit the team in their own accord. How will this affect them mentallyl for the rest of the season? It was just a week ago that people were talking about this team as a championship contender and they are still good enough to make some noise in the region despite the distractions. From a strict football stand point this may make Fairview a dangerous team because they will be very easy to overlook now.
This thread has gotten out of hand it seems. People talking about dirt naps! Better be careful. Everyone knows that the people on the other side of the computer screens are some bad asses!!!! 8 feet tall. They might be TongueirateSho also!

Getting pissed and threatening people is just a damn shame.:dudecomeon:
Someone please summerize this mess.
What we know/Fact
Vs.
opinion/rumor
everything is speculation up to this point. Something is going to happen Nobody knows what yet though.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:everything is speculation up to this point. Something is going to happen Nobody knows what yet though.

I believe Ch 3 said we should know today. Leaks should start coming out fast now.
I heard that since this is now a lame duck season the eagles are gonna recruit Brett Favre so they can see tickets.
I don't know this but is something I have heard please somebody tell me if Iam wrong that there is a bunch of money missing?
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I don't know this but is something I have heard please somebody tell me if Iam wrong that there is a bunch of money missing?

I have heard rumors of this. I do believe they need punished. My feelings are the whole administration needs to be held accountable. They may have to abandon sports a few years but 20 years from now it may not matter. I figure at some point Ashland,BC, etc will absorb the district.
Voice r we cool? I love u man
wHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THIS DEBACLE ANYWAY......RICHARD NIXON?
The population of our area is in decline and has been for years. At some point it is only feasible that these districts at some point consolidate. In 20 years Russell-Raceland may have to consolidate. It will be interesting to know how large of a new HS Russell will build.
Years ago,Catlettsburg HS was consolidated with BC, at some point it only makes sense unless residents want to pay some higher taxes.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Voice r we cool? I love u man

we're good man I am a fan of Raceland, I happen to not wear the orange tinted glasses though. Fairview has been far worse than a few exceptions made for athletes. BTW, I don't believe even in 2nd place trophies "either yer first or yer last" quote
voice of reason Wrote:The population of our area is in decline and has been for years. At some point it is only feasible that these districts at some point consolidate. In 20 years Russell-Raceland may have to consolidate. It will be interesting to know how large of a new HS Russell will build.
Years ago,Catlettsburg HS was consolidated with BC, at some point it only makes sense unless residents want to pay some higher taxes.

Bite your tongue man!

I have to much fun messing with the Ams . We can't consolidate.
I like it, the Russell-Raceland-Worthington Evil Ams
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16