Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breaking News!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
They had a lot of kids lined up and ready to go all the way down through middle school.they lose all of those kids to.Its much more then u see on Friday nights.I wonder if they all leave or stick around?
Any chance Fairview files an injunction.....???
Any chance a circuit judge in Boyd Co. feels sorry for Fairview and lets the kid(s) play?
Lee you keep clarifying my ambiguity.
Mark this down. If it is as bad as you say all that will happen is Coach suspended next year for at least 5 games, forfeit all games he played in and a big fine for school. All this from KHSAA. Now, it will be left up to local board to what they will do to those responsible. They will not do anything to the team or the upcoming playoffs or next year playoffs. KHSAA doesn't have the power to fire anyone. They can ban a coach, but according to you guys he was not the one who started it all.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Any chance Fairview files an injunction.....???
Any chance a circuit judge in Boyd Co. feels sorry for Fairview and lets the kid(s) play?

I'd say the chances of that are about as good as the sun coming up in the east tomorrow morning, sir.
And that's all folks
I was told by an individual from Westwood that they had a dozen more ready to come in next year
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Any chance Fairview files an injunction.....???

Tough to file and injunction when you self report.
FBALL Wrote:Lee you keep clarifying my ambiguity.

Stop talking dirty!
And the state might prosecute those responsible criminally, if they knowledgably defrauded the state with false addresses. But the state would not do anything which would knowingly bankrupt a school system. The political repercussions of forcefully closing a neighborhood school system for something as silly as athletics would be...unpleasant.
Scotty hello , hello Scotty I know u r out there ! I could use a little Scotty knowledge right now.
I think most of you are underestimating the tension between Fairview and the KHSAA.
Diogenes Wrote:And the state might prosecute those responsible criminally, if they knowledgably defrauded the state with false addresses. But the state would not do anything which would knowingly bankrupt a school system. The political repercussions of forcefully closing a neighborhood school system for something as silly as athletics would be...unpleasant.

I agree that the state wouldn't intentionally bankrupt a school system but this system has hung by a thread for years.
It might have been posted before, and I missed it. When is there going to be an official announcement?
Diogenes Wrote:And the state might prosecute those responsible criminally, if they knowledgably defrauded the state with false addresses. But the state would not do anything which would knowingly bankrupt a school system. The political repercussions of forcefully closing a neighborhood school system for something as silly as athletics would be...unpleasant.

This school system was VERY close to closing before the sudden athletic success and money that followed. This will be a bloodletting and not by the Khsaa.
And the state might prosecute those responsible criminally, if they knowledgably defrauded the state with false addresses. But the state would not do anything which would knowingly bankrupt a school system. The political repercussions of forcefully closing a neighborhood school system for something as silly as athletics would be...unpleasant.

Yes they would,remember this is a small independent school the state hates them.If they had there way they would consolidate all of then.That's the only thing that makes me think the state will come after them.
Leaping Lee Wrote:I agree that the state wouldn't intentionally bankrupt a school system but this system has hung by a thread for years.

You keep beating me to he punch.

You know it's bad when an Evil and Tomkitten agree. Lol
Jarons Wrote:It might have been posted before, and I missed it. When is there going to be an official announcement?

I don't think the KHSAA has set a time table.

Fairview has a board meeting on Monday so I'm sure you will hear something then.
FBALL Wrote:You keep beating me to he punch.

You know it's bad when an Evil and Tomkitten agree. Lol

Lol but we probably are both UK fans.
Leaping Lee Wrote:Lol but we probably are both UK fans.

Damn Skippy.

Whitlow making a difference right now. TD JoJo Kemp.
That's a crap call on the offsides
A very costly crap call.
Nothing will happen to Music. I'd say he has his time in and will retire.
At a minimum he will not be super anymore.
Well, the good news is nobody can really say anything to JC about "hold backs" anymore. At least we aren't holding them back once they're already IN high school...
T:welcome:
FBALL Wrote:Music is the king pin to all of this. I kind of feel bad for Nate. He was always a good kid. Tough not innocent I kind of feel for him in this one. I feel he is more guilty of just going with the flow than initiating any of this.

I have a feeling that Nate will take the brunt of it all sadly.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I was told by an individual from Westwood that they had a dozen more ready to come in next year

I have heard the same thing. But, the individual i heard it from has been an avid "no newbie's...we r home grown" Fairview Eagle. So idk how credible it is. They r not the only ppl i have heard it from though.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Scotty hello , hello Scotty I know u r out there ! I could use a little Scotty knowledge right now.

Lmao. I am out of town on business so ive been tryin to stay caught up. I knew it woukd eventualky catch up to them. Im afraid Nate will take the brunt of it all sadly. He needs reprimended bc there is no way he didnt know what was going on. Nate is not a bad guy. I have known him and his family for awhile. The AD AND the SI need to get gone. Even though i like Gary, none of this is right.
Been catching up on all of this. So sad to hear, and like many have posted....I hate this for Nate if what's being said is true. Nate is as good as a guy as I've ever met and ever will meet. To agree with others, part of me thinks that Nate will catch the brunt of this, when he was probably just the one that went with what those who are the powers to be were telling him.

This sickens me....
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Lmao. I am out of town on business so ive been tryin to stay caught up. I knew it woukd eventualky catch up to them. Im afraid Nate will take the brunt of it all sadly. He needs reprimended bc there is no way he didnt know what was going on. Nate is not a bad guy. I have known him and his family for awhile. The AD AND the SI need to get gone. Even though i like Gary, none of this is right.
You can like him, that is fine. But if it is like everyone is saying (you included) that there is no way he did not know what was going on, he is just as guilty and needs to get gone or be made to go. Period. There's a million coaches I'm sure are nice guys, but at the end of the day, character matters, and it sounds like he had none. Now, I'm saying IF and allegedly, because we do not know what the final ruling is. Where there is smoke, there is usually fire, and the smoke has been billowing over Westwood for at least 2 years prior to this year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16