Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perry Central 2024
Coaches shouldn't have to ask him to play. If he wants to play I am sure he would already be playing. Maybe the kid just has no desire to play basketball.
Heard the kid has transferred to Leslie county and John noble has approached him for basketball too for next year
I’d go ahead and let him join the team if I was Noble. Couldn’t hurt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Diablo's post:
  • TheStickyBandit
He is at Leslie I heard And he’s gonna have a huge senior season on the field with Collett the QB.. and if he does play hoops next year, he will be a player of year candidate, just a complete athlete. Good luck Noah! Stay blessed!!
(12-21-2023, 11:12 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
(12-21-2023, 01:24 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: I know we lost quite a bit on both sides of the ball, but I think we have enough coming back to compete for 2nd in district again, led by Noah Kilburn, probably the best reciever in the district or at least top 3 and   If the Breathitt transfer Johnson can handle the QB spot and Hurley at running back, we have a shot!!
How about the combs kid that got some time at running back last year? Perry just gonna overlook him and move on to someone else?
Is he gonna be able to play football? Heard he got hit in the face with a baseball bat and got messed up pretty bad.
Quiet a stretch for killburn to be in the running for player of the year on the hardwood. Just cause he can run an dunk a ball doesn't make him player of the year potential not even in the 14th which we all know will be won by sperry. Killburn should stick with football and hoskins shouldn't have to beg a player to play if the kid wanted to play he would play!
(02-18-2024, 07:54 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: Quiet a stretch for killburn to be in the running for player of the year on the hardwood. Just cause he can run an dunk a ball doesn't make him player of the year potential not even in the 14th which we all know will be won by sperry. Killburn should stick with football and hoskins shouldn't have to beg a player to play if the kid wanted to play he would play!
Will definitely be in the running but I wouldn't be surprised to see Eversole at Hazard win it either. Of course that has nothing to do with PCC football lol
(12-23-2023, 11:35 AM)the gambler Wrote: i think its gonna be a rebuild year for perry, we had some big losses, Jackso at RB, Slone QB, griffie, eddington, woolum linebackers, just to name a few. Thats a lot to replace, and as far as Kilburn goes, he is a good reciever but his numbers will drop this coming year with a inexperienced QB throwing him the ball  i still think we can win 2-3 games but that will be about it    either way good luck dores,,
(02-17-2024, 04:27 PM)beercanchicken Wrote:
(12-21-2023, 01:24 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: I know we lost quite a bit on both sides of the ball, but I think we have enough coming back to compete for 2nd in district again, led by Noah Kilburn, probably the best reciever in the district or at least top 3 and   If the Breathitt transfer Johnson can handle the QB spot and Hurley at running back, we have a shot!!
How about the combs kid that got some time at running back last year? Perry just gonna overlook him and move on to someone else?
He got good size but don’t think he got the speed Hurley a better fit
Need two good linebackers and a qb got Hurley for the running game
(12-22-2023, 12:29 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Gibson kid probably be getting some carries Id imagine.  Kid has speed to burn.
might have a lil speed but a 110 pound running back is not ideal for high school maybe if he can put on some muscle in the next few years Hurley at Rb this coming season I’d say
(02-19-2024, 04:31 PM)beercanchicken Wrote:
(02-17-2024, 04:27 PM)beercanchicken Wrote:
He got good size but don’t think he got the speed Hurley a better fit
Seth wasn’t the fastest kid on the field and was successful last year. Combs is faster than he was. He’ll be fine if they give him the opportunity.
(12-21-2023, 01:24 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: I know we lost quite a bit on both sides of the ball, but I think we have enough coming back to compete for 2nd in district again, led by Noah Kilburn, probably the best receiver in the district or at least top 3 and   If the Breathitt transfer Johnson can handle the QB spot and Hurley at running back, we have a shot!!
Hurley at running back? Didn’t see him get a lot of reps last year maybe I’m missing something. Anyways they going to need at least two in the backfield I don’t see much in the passing game this season.
Did Hazard Star Johnson kid come?
(02-20-2024, 03:21 PM)Blitz22 Wrote:
(12-21-2023, 01:24 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: I know we lost quite a bit on both sides of the ball, but I think we have enough coming back to compete for 2nd in district again, led by Noah Kilburn, probably the best receiver in the district or at least top 3 and   If the Breathitt transfer Johnson can handle the QB spot and Hurley at running back, we have a shot!!
Hurley at running back? Didn’t see him get a lot of reps last year maybe I’m missing something. Anyways they going to need at least two in the backfield I don’t see much in the passing game this season.
I agree.  The passing game will take a step back, losing Kizer is a big loss , but had Noah came back, I think we still could have thrown the ball, but with him at Leslie, we now have to run.  Just wish Noah would have stayed here because he would have gave us that deep threat we need.
When is Perry going to be starting on the 10 million dollar field house and other buildings? Be like Odessa Permian before long.
(01-08-2024, 06:28 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 03:46 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Kilburns future is playing football.  Wouldn’t waste my time playing basketball.  Kid is a stud.
He is definitely a stud on the field, but he could be one of the best players in region on the  also.  If the coaches would ask only I know he would play and help the team a ton. Yall stay blessed
No one should have to beg the kid to play if he wants to play go sign up or whatever an play you keep acting like people should beg him to play. Has he ever played high school basketball just because he can run an jump doesn't make an all star or poy he should stick with what he seems to be good at an hope he gets some offers to go play football somewhere cause odds are in the 14th he won't even be top 20 in the 14th for basketball!
(02-22-2024, 03:01 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 03:46 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Kilburns future is playing football.  Wouldn’t waste my time playing basketball.  Kid is a stud.
He is definitely a stud on the field, but he could be one of the best players in region on the  also.  If the coaches would ask only I know he would play and help the team a ton. Yall stay blessed
No one should have to beg the kid to play if he wants to play go sign up or whatever a play you keep acting like people should beg him to play. Has he ever played high school basketball just because he can run an jump doesn't make an all star or poy he should stick with what he seems to be good at an hope he gets some offers to go play football somewhere cause odds are in the 14th he won't even be top 20 in the 14th for basketball!
He should  be a top 5 player in the 14th this year.  But was never even asked to tryout.  I’m sure he’ll focus on football because that’s what he does best.
(02-22-2024, 10:17 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 03:01 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote:
No one should have to beg the kid to play if he wants to play go sign up or whatever a play you keep acting like people should beg him to play. Has he ever played high school basketball just because he can run an jump doesn't make an all star or poy he should stick with what he seems to be good at an hope he gets some offers to go play football somewhere cause odds are in the 14th he won't even be top 20 in the 14th for basketball!
He should  be a top 5 player in the 14th this year.  But was never even asked to tryout.  I’m sure he’ll focus on football because that’s what he does best.
Keyword being tryout. Last time I checked, those are open to anyone who wants to come and participate. No way he’s a top 5 player this year but no doubt he probably has potential. If he really wanted to play basketball and is as good as you’re saying he is I’m sure coach Hoskins would’ve loved to had him. Or coach noble at Leslie either one. Maybe you’re just wanting him to play basketball so you can relieve your youth through him.
[-] The following 2 users Like SpaceMountain19's post:
  • Bigbluewarehouse, DukeBoy
I am a firm believer that if one wants to play they will. Doesn't take a coach to ask "beg" someone to play. Maybe the kid just doesn't want to play basketball. If he did, quite possibly he would have went out for the team on his own.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluecat's post:
  • Bigbluewarehouse
Who will replace Slone at QB next year?
(02-23-2024, 10:07 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Who will replace Slone at QB next year?
We have a couple nice options.  Looks like AD will be the front runner, kids a stud, we will be fine at QB, our problem is having the receivers that can make plays, Robinson and fields are nice players but we don’t have that deep threat like Noah was last year    Guess we will see.
(02-23-2024, 12:39 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
We have a couple nice options.  Looks like AD will be the front runner, kids a stud, we will be fine at QB, our problem is having the receivers that can make plays, Robinson and fields are nice players but we don’t have that deep threat like Noah was last year    Guess we will see.
Sheesh jet fighter can you make it through one post without mentioning noah  he isn't even at pcc anymore the kid is good but come on you keep talking like he's NFL bound right now!
(02-23-2024, 03:35 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote:
Sheesh jet fighter can you make it through one post without mentioning noah  he isn't even at pcc anymore the kid is good but come on you keep talking like he's NFL bound right now!
Not really about Noah, more about Perry central.  Yea I mentioned him because I think he’s one of the better receivers to play here and I hate losing him, I think had he played basketball he would have helped our team a ton.  I wish him the best at Leslie and I’ll try to not mention him again since it’s an issue.  Stay blessed
(02-23-2024, 06:12 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
Not really about Noah, more about Perry central.  Yea I mentioned him because I think he’s one of the better receivers to play here and I hate losing him, I think had he played basketball he would have helped our team a ton.  I wish him the best at Leslie and I’ll try to not mention him again since it’s an issue.  Stay blessed
You’ll never be able to not mention him. That’ll be impossible. He’s a good talent and all but this post originally started as Perry central football and every post you make is about him. We all know how well you like him and obviously we all hated to lose him to but give it a rest and stick to the subject at hand. Perry central football, not Noah kilburn football.
(02-24-2024, 05:07 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
You’ll never be able to not mention him. That’ll be impossible. He’s a good talent and all but this post originally started as Perry central football and every post you make is about him. We all know how well you like him and obviously we all hated to lose him to but give it a rest and stick to the subject at hand. Perry central football, not Noah kilburn football.
The passing game is done for this season.. the only hope we got is Hurley at tailback with combs blocking for him
(02-24-2024, 06:56 PM)beercanchicken Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 12:39 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: We have a couple nice options.  Looks like AD will be the front runner, kids a stud, we will be fine at QB, our problem is having the receivers that can make plays, Robinson and fields are nice players but we don’t have that deep threat like Noah was last year    Guess we will see.
The passing game is done for this season.. the only hope we got is Hurley at tailback with combs blocking for him
My point exactly but everyone acts like I’m bias.  But losing Kilburn has destroyed our chances of throwing the ball.  We still have a couple nice receivers but no deep threat.
(02-24-2024, 07:23 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 03:35 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: Sheesh jet fighter can you make it through one post without mentioning noah  he isn't even at pcc anymore the kid is good but come on you keep talking like he's NFL bound right now!
My point exactly but everyone acts like I’m bias.  But losing Kilburn has destroyed our chances of throwing the ball.  We still have a couple nice receivers but no deep threat.
I think we will have a good strong O.L. This season, so let’s get over Noah and run the dang ball,Hurley can carry this team. He will have a season like the Thomas kid from Bell if they let him
(02-24-2024, 07:48 PM)beercanchicken Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 07:23 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 06:12 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: Not really about Noah, more about Perry central.  Yea I mentioned him because I think he’s one of the better receivers to play here and I hate losing him, I think had he played basketball he would have helped our team a ton.  I wish him the best at Leslie and I’ll try to not mention him again since it’s an issue.  Stay blessed
I think we will have a good strong O.L. This season, so let’s get over Noah and run the dang ball,Hurley can carry this team. He will have a season like the Thomas kid from Bell if they let him
You’re delusional. He’s not even close to Thomas. That kid was on another level. Also you’re as bad as this other guy. Every post you make is about Hurley   Seems like that could be a problem we have. A lot of selfishness. No wonder we can’t ever build a football program. It’s supposed to be a team but to you all it’s all personal.