•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Belfry 2023
(07-13-2023, 12:40 PM)Khalisimo Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 09:48 AM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 08:40 AM)Khalisimo Wrote: all good fun until you realize haywood won that deal. now his turfs paid for and he can sell the naming rights a second time. daryl mccoy field at haywood stadium coming soon.
What???

this was a lose lose all the way around.  A lot of good folks lost a lot of money….duped by people they knew and trusted.  Someone or some entity had to pay the balance owed to the turf company.  That debt just didn’t go away.  I’m guessing loans had to be secured to pay it off, because the turf committee was about $90,000 shy of the total amount due when  these two “con men” made financial promises to pay it.    This has been a fiasco.   Absolutely nothing positive from this entire situation.

tell me you donated to the scammers without telling me you donated to the scammers. its okay bud im shocked that the guy who used to make a career selling bootleg fire sticks wasnt a real financial investor too...

tough crowd i thought sarcasm was obvious........................ i was wrong.
No…..not me.  I was never approached….despite knowing one of the individuals charged pretty well.    Guess I didn’t have enough money for them 

Glad your post was meant as sarcasm.
(07-13-2023, 03:30 PM)RTruth Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 03:16 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 02:09 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 01:51 PM)RTruth Wrote: Let’s get back to football.

Belfry still returns their top 3 and 6 of their top 7 rushers.

Graduation and transfers really hurt the defense it looks like more than anything. Burke was a DB and Stanley a LB with Strothers a DL. Then graduation hit that side hard as well.

They have to replace LBs DL and 1 secondary guy in Burke.

Can they?

Do they open up the offense with the young QB? Woolum, Varney, and Deskins seem to be good size targets and athletes.

(07-13-2023, 01:08 PM)jetpilot Wrote: If I'm Belfry I'm working 24/7/365 to raise basketball, baseball and girls basketball to top notch. Great athletes want to compete at statewide levels year 'round. Being a football school only doesn't cut it today. Fix that and principals, grifters, Mingo etc is just noise that is quickly and easily forgotten...

I think that’s the issue. The principal will not allow anyone to have any input.

The players, community, and the it’s been told to me, the football staff wanted one coach. The girls basketball coach and the current coach that down and inserted the current guy.

I think most feel baseball would have been different if you didn’t have 1 guy doing 2 jobs.
Going by watching games that baseball team might have been the biggest underachieving team in the state.
You get rid of the girls basketball coach things will be good for belfry and you move the current basketball coach to one sport and I think a lot of issues will be fixed but that’s not happen. Football will be down but still has decent number out and should be fine in a year or so.
Girls basketball has nothing to do with football program. Boys basketball/baseball coach will not leave he has 2 sons playing time to assure. As far as firing someone there has to be justification. Girls basketball coach has winning record. Baseball Hagy is schools all time leader in wins and only had 1 year to try to bring program up which he doesn’t have coaching ability to do. So several more years of both. Nothing will change with footballs approach and you might see QB tap out after this year. Additionally Burke was also best returning receiver.

I don’t know all the politics that way. I know some of the parents and kids through mutual friends.

I do know Kentucky is at will for coaching. They can be fired at any point. Job is guaranteed at any point. Coach Simpkins is a perfect example. Won big a Prestonsburg and was fired.

Speaking of Prestonsburg, it’s been brought up several times.  Belfry is going to be Prestonsburg if they don’t make moves immediately.

you will have to excuse belfry people for not knowing you can fire people for losing it hasnt been done one time since i was in the programs and im 33...
(07-13-2023, 03:30 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote:

Graduation and transfers really hurt the defense it looks like more than anything. Burke was a DB and Stanley a LB with Strothers a DL. Then graduation hit that side hard as well.

Can they?

Do they open up the offense with the young QB? Woolum, Varney, and Deskins seem to be good size targets and athletes.

(07-13-2023, 01:08 PM)jetpilot Wrote: If I'm Belfry I'm working 24/7/365 to raise basketball, baseball and girls basketball to top notch. Great athletes want to compete at statewide levels year 'round. Being a football school only doesn't cut it today. Fix that and principals, grifters, Mingo etc is just noise that is quickly and easily forgotten...

I think that’s the issue. The principal will not allow anyone to have any input.

The players, community, and the it’s been told to me, the football staff wanted one coach. The girls basketball coach and the current coach that down and inserted the current guy.

I think most feel baseball would have been different if you didn’t have 1 guy doing 2 jobs.
Going by watching games that baseball team might have been the biggest underachieving team in the state.
You get rid of the girls basketball coach things will be good for belfry and you move the current basketball coach to one sport and I think a lot of issues will be fixed but that’s not happen. Football will be down but still has decent number out and should be fine in a year or so.
Girls basketball has nothing to do with football program. Boys basketball/baseball coach will not leave he has 2 sons playing time to assure. As far as firing someone there has to be justification. Girls basketball coach has winning record. Baseball Hagy is schools all time leader in wins and only had 1 year to try to bring program up which he doesn’t have coaching ability to do. So several more years of both. Nothing will change with footballs approach and you might see QB tap out after this year. Additionally Burke was also best returning receiver.
Direct and Indirect.

DIRECT= No

INDIRECT= Yes, When your star upperclassmen transfers to Pikeville and is immediately successful, and your star underclassmen leaves for Johnson Central... and D&D Sports treats both like breaking news.... it only fuels the fires when other athletes are also wavering whether to stay or if the grass is greener in Boys' Sports.
Yes! Finally someone gets it
i will add that the girls that transfer are cousins, sisters, and friends of football players.
Having 1 person coach two sports is just not something you do these days. You can't do it and do it well. Who would have been the best option for the basketball job when Thompson got the boot? Who knows, Varney in that area could have been a good coach, but that guy is kind of wild but knows his stuff! I think past got him. Would he even want the job?? Baseball and softball are in the same boat in my opinion. Both coaches have been there for years but both have very much so underachieved from what I have seen. Probably time for a turnover in ALL sports, school needs a fresh start in all. Other than him I don't know anyone else over in that area. He was having great success at the middle school level but I believe he gave it up, not sure why. I heard for years they were bringing Jim Hicks over that way where he was friends with Thompson, which thankfully didn't happen because now we got him.

But back to football, like you can't count out Tommy McKenzie in basketball, you can also not count out Haywood. I highly doubt them getting passed 3rd round and I wonder what will happen when Haywood finally hangs it up. They have some great athletes still. Both Varneys are studs on the field, both Woolums will be good. All 4 of those I believe are 2 or 3 sport stars. Then you have the Caudill boy who should get some touches this season. Can't forget about the running back, I believe Young was his last name, he was a beast last year. Looking at the roster, they will be fine.
(07-13-2023, 10:58 PM)jchseaglefan1976 Wrote: Having 1 person coach two sports is just not something you do these days. You can't do it and do it well. Who would have been the best option for the basketball job when Thompson got the boot? Who knows, Varney in that area could have been a good coach, but that guy is kind of wild but knows his stuff! I think past got him. Would he even want the job?? Baseball and softball are in the same boat in my opinion. Both coaches have been there for years but both have very much so underachieved from what I have seen. Probably time for a turnover in ALL sports, school needs a fresh start in all. Other than him I don't know anyone else over in that area. He was having great success at the middle school level but I believe he gave it up, not sure why. I heard for years they were bringing Jim Hicks over that way where he was friends with Thompson, which thankfully didn't happen because now we got him.

But back to football, like you can't count out Tommy McKenzie in basketball, you can also not count out Haywood. I highly doubt them getting passed 3rd round and I wonder what will happen when Haywood finally hangs it up. They have some great athletes still. Both Varneys are studs on the field, both Woolums will be good. All 4 of those I believe are 2 or 3 sport stars. Then you have the Caudill boy who should get some touches this season. Can't forget about the running back, I believe Young was his last name, he was a beast last year. Looking at the roster, they will be fine.
last post on the subject but names ive heard interested in belfry basketball over the years would blow your mind. varney is a good coach, i like the guy, but you need nobody from a "big family" on the sideline to keep everybody happy. theres been 2 former mr basketball winners as candidates mentioned over the years, chase parsley, ive heard jim hicks, ive heard several. its even worth noting randy casey is having good success in tennessee now. it has to be a full school commitment.

i agree about all sports. softball is probably safe, but the rest of them... reset button.

important to remember pikeville was 5-5 in 2012. 3 years later they started a dynasty run. they hadnt won a state title since 89.

they will likely hire from within for the next football head coach but the best options wont be interested. sadly with the athletic director connection the next individual will get a very long leash. sad but true.
(07-13-2023, 11:18 PM)Khalisimo Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 10:58 PM)jchseaglefan1976 Wrote: Having 1 person coach two sports is just not something you do these days. You can't do it and do it well. Who would have been the best option for the basketball job when Thompson got the boot? Who knows, Varney in that area could have been a good coach, but that guy is kind of wild but knows his stuff! I think past got him. Would he even want the job?? Baseball and softball are in the same boat in my opinion. Both coaches have been there for years but both have very much so underachieved from what I have seen. Probably time for a turnover in ALL sports, school needs a fresh start in all. Other than him I don't know anyone else over in that area. He was having great success at the middle school level but I believe he gave it up, not sure why. I heard for years they were bringing Jim Hicks over that way where he was friends with Thompson, which thankfully didn't happen because now we got him.

last post on the subject but names ive heard interested in belfry basketball over the years would blow your mind. varney is a good coach, i like the guy, but you need nobody from a "big family" on the sideline to keep everybody happy. theres been 2 former mr basketball winners as candidates mentioned over the years, chase parsley, ive heard jim hicks, ive heard several. its even worth noting randy casey is having good success in tennessee now. it has to be a full school commitment.

i agree about all sports. softball is probably safe, but the rest of them... reset button.

important to remember pikeville was 5-5 in 2012. 3 years later they started a dynasty run. they hadnt won a state title since 89.

they will likely hire from within for the next football head coach but the best options wont be interested. sadly with the athletic director connection the next individual will get a very long leash. sad but true.
Who is the AD over there? Does Pike county let athletic directors have any say in coaches? I would almost be willing to bet money that it will be a great big ordeal when they go to hire the next football coach! I say Matt Varney gets that job. Great point on Pikeville. Belfry did the same in the 2010s. It happens. I'm just excited for the season to start and watch my Eagles in Lex.
(07-13-2023, 08:59 PM)Khalisimo Wrote:

Can they?

I don’t know all the politics that way. I know some of the parents and kids through mutual friends.

I do know Kentucky is at will for coaching. They can be fired at any point. Job is guaranteed at any point. Coach Simpkins is a perfect example. Won big a Prestonsburg and was fired.

Speaking of Prestonsburg, it’s been brought up several times.  Belfry is going to be Prestonsburg if they don’t make moves immediately.

you will have to excuse belfry people for not knowing you can fire people for losing it hasnt been done one time since i was in the programs and im 33...
Hagy has winning record in baseball. Deskins has winnng record in girls basketball. Both have young kids in program and want to make sure they get starting positions. I’m not saying they both do not need to go I am just saying they are not getting rid of either in any sport
(07-13-2023, 03:44 PM)Truewords Wrote:

Can they?

Direct and Indirect.

DIRECT= No

INDIRECT= Yes, When your star upperclassmen transfers to Pikeville and is immediately successful, and your star underclassmen leaves for Johnson Central... and D&D Sports treats both like breaking news.... it only fuels the fires when other athletes are also wavering whether to stay or if the grass is greener in Boys' Sports.
Grass is greener in all sports at Pikeville and Johnson Central. Football has been going down at Belfry for several years now. With out Covid year Dixon you do not get last championship. They will have decent teams for next 2 years but will not be competing for state tile. I don’t want to hear about middle school titles because it doesn’t matter in high school. The number of enrolled and players have dropped in Belfry and without job opportunities it will continue. Belfry could hit 1A status in few years
What player from Belfry transfer to Johnson Central
(07-13-2023, 11:59 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 02:09 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote: You get rid of the girls basketball coach things will be good for belfry and you move the current basketball coach to one sport and I think a lot of issues will be fixed but that’s not happen. Football will be down but still has decent number out and should be fine in a year or so.

Hagy has winning record in baseball. Deskins has winnng record in girls basketball. Both have young kids in program and want to make sure they get starting positions. I’m not saying they both do not need to go I am just saying they are not getting rid of either in any sport
deskins has a 51% winning percentage and a 3-10 record in the regional tournament, which he has made almost yearly because the district is awful. he has had a wealth of talent too. mass exodus began in girls basketball long before any other sport. hagy has been the baseball coach for nearly 20 years and has amassed 11 region tournament wins, 6 of those coming in his 3 runner up seasons. also has not had a lack of talent, but im not sure he's ever been to a little league or middle school game.
(07-14-2023, 12:25 AM)Coach00 Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 03:44 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 02:09 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote: You get rid of the girls basketball coach things will be good for belfry and you move the current basketball coach to one sport and I think a lot of issues will be fixed but that’s not happen. Football will be down but still has decent number out and should be fine in a year or so.
Direct and Indirect.

DIRECT= No

Grass is greener in all sports at Pikeville and Johnson Central. Football has been going down at Belfry for several years now. With out Covid year Dixon you do not get last championship. They will have decent teams for next 2 years but will not be competing for state tile. I don’t want to hear about middle school titles because it doesn’t matter in high school. The number of enrolled and players have dropped in Belfry and without job opportunities it will continue. Belfry could hit 1A status in few years
What player from Belfry transfer to Johnson Central
Karlea Stanley
She was the leading scorer for Belfry last year as a 7th grader.
(07-13-2023, 12:22 PM)pirateforlife Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 11:53 AM)ArmChairHC Wrote: What the heck is going on on Pond Creek? In all honesty, with Jones at Mingo now, I expected some departures, especially for the ones who came from there in the first place. But the Stanley and Warren transfers to Pikeville really surprised me. Belfry has lost a lot of kids in a short amount of time.
The kids who went to Mingo would have never left if not for David Jones taking the position. I think Stanley going to Pikeville had mostly to do with baseball. Belfry will struggle in baseball next season and think he didn’t want to be a part of it.

Belfry letting that happen was a huge mistake.
(07-14-2023, 12:42 AM)Khalisimo Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 11:59 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 03:16 PM)Truewords Wrote: Girls basketball has nothing to do with football program. Boys basketball/baseball coach will not leave he has 2 sons playing time to assure. As far as firing someone there has to be justification. Girls basketball coach has winning record. Baseball Hagy is schools all time leader in wins and only had 1 year to try to bring program up which he doesn’t have coaching ability to do. So several more years of both. Nothing will change with footballs approach and you might see QB tap out after this year. Additionally Burke was also best returning receiver.

deskins has a 51% winning percentage and a 3-10 record in the regional tournament, which he has made almost yearly because the district is awful. he has had a wealth of talent too. mass exodus began in girls basketball long before any other sport. hagy has been the baseball coach for nearly 20 years and has amassed 11 region tournament wins, 6 of those coming in his 3 runner up seasons. also has not had a lack of talent, but im not sure he's ever been to a little league or middle school game.
Thanks for exact numbers. I do believe changes are needed. I just don’t think they will happen. But let’s be totally honest some kids have left that only played football. Thornsbury left to Mingo then Pikeville got multiple college offers. Canterberry kid went to Man to play QB and throw the football. Got college offer to play QB. Ucronis kid went to Tug Valley to play receiver got college offer. Burke left to go to an offense where he will get targeted more than 1 time a game maybe and Jones will get him in front of colleges that Belfry never could. Belfry has a kid at QB who can throw the football but will get limited opportunities and now has lost his best receiver. If your not a RB at Belfry don’t expect to touch ball much
[-] The following 1 user Likes Truewords's post:
  • Ramcat77
My thoughts on David Jones.

What could Belfry do to keep him from taking Mingo? Nothing.

He is not really able to be hired at any school that matters in Ky. Too much of a past.

The college scholarship deal, you listed kids that got offers. Is that what would keep kids at Belfry? Offers from podunk college? Last chance U?
I could see getting offers from big time schools BUT If you want to play college sports and can play the least, small colleges will “offer” you.

What has Coach Jones won? The talks I have with people in the Southern WV area is that Mingo isn’t beating anyone in AA over there that matters.

The weird thing about this is I’m invested in Belfry football now more than I have been. I want those kids to be successful and not suffer under incompetence in their school leadership and leadership in other sports.

Belfry football seems to be the only thing holding that place together and Gannon, Hagy, and Deskins seem to be trying to destroy it for the benefit of themselves I guess.

Hate it for Coach Haywood.
(07-14-2023, 12:25 PM)RTruth Wrote: My thoughts on David Jones.

He is not really able to be hired at any school that matters in Ky. Too much of a past.

The college scholarship deal, you listed kids that got offers. Is that what would keep kids at Belfry? Offers from podunk college? Last chance U?
I could see getting offers from big time schools BUT If you want to play college sports and can play the least, small colleges will “offer” you.

What has Coach Jones won? The talks I have with people in the Southern WV area is that Mingo isn’t beating anyone in AA over there that matters. 

The weird thing about this is I’m invested in Belfry football now more than I have been. I want those kids to be successful and not suffer under incompetence in their school leadership and leadership in other sports.

Belfry football seems to be the only thing holding that place together and Gannon, Hagy, and Deskins seem to be trying to destroy it for the benefit of themselves I guess.

It is the fact that other coaches at other schools help get kids info out to schools. Belfry for what ever reason doesn’t. You can’t tell me a call or email from Heywood to a college recruiter wouldn’t carry some weight in them looking at a kid?  He either doesn’t want to or doesn’t care about after high school. I do agree basketball and baseball has drastically underachieved. So changes are needed but football has played its roll in some of problem and if system isnt adjusted some to throw the ball some you will see more leave.

(07-14-2023, 12:48 PM)Truewords Wrote:

It is the fact that other coaches at other schools help get kids info out to schools. Belfry for what ever reason doesn’t. You can’t tell me a call or email from Heywood to a college recruiter wouldn’t carry some weight in them looking at a kid?  He either doesn’t want to or doesn’t care about after high school. I do agree basketball and baseball has drastically underachieved. So changes are needed but football has played its roll in some of problem and if system isnt adjusted some to throw the ball some you will see more leave.
What is in David Jones past that isn’t in most coaches at other schools?  He was an assistant at Belfry for several years. Did they overlook his past you speak of to hire him?  Belfry sung his praises for years and most still do. Only since football coaches started bashing him has his “past” been a problem.
the narrative that the belfry staff doesn't help kids try to play after high school is bs... complete nonsense.
As man man who has watched nunneries kids and parents say a kid is a college player and might have dabbled at the level in some things myself.

Coach Haywood probably does that. His problem is if he promotes kids, what about the ones he doesn’t promote? That get worse.

What if those kids don’t stay that he does call about? You guys have parents and grandparents over there that rip other kids and say how bad they are on Facebook and make the comment that no good ones left.

The Thornsbury girl and young man were going to play college ball at the level they are or going to no, matter where they went.
(07-14-2023, 01:00 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: the narrative that the belfry staff doesn't help kids try to play after high school is bs... complete nonsense.
Can you cite an example?  Probably not. Belfry is so far behind on social media and promotion of players and it is hurting them is what I’m saying. I do not think outside of Heywood no other coach has any connections to college coaches. There isn’t a sport at Belfry that does much to get kids infront of colleges. So don’t think I’m just saying this about football. It is a school wide problem.
(07-14-2023, 01:11 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(07-14-2023, 01:00 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: the narrative that the belfry staff doesn't help kids try to play after high school is bs... complete nonsense.
Can you cite an example?  Probably not. Belfry is so far behind on social media and promotion of players and it is hurting them is what I’m saying. I do not think outside of Heywood no other coach has any connections to college coaches. There isn’t a sport at Belfry that does much to get kids infront of colleges. So don’t think I’m just saying this about football. It is a school wide problem.
youve seen the staffs emails and social media private messages then? pretty sure two assistants just had dre young and a few more at eku a few weeks ago. and one of the assistants is a former ga at eku so i would assume he does have some connections.......... ill gladly cast blame where its due, but youre lost here.
(07-14-2023, 01:05 PM)RTruth Wrote: As man man who has watched nunneries kids and parents say a kid is a college player and might have dabbled at the level in some things myself.

Coach Haywood probably does that. His problem is if he promotes kids, what about the ones he doesn’t promote?  That get worse.

What if those kids don’t stay that he does call about? You guys have parents and grandparents over there that rip other kids and say how bad they are on Facebook and make the comment that no good ones left.

The Thornsbury girl and young man were going to play college ball at the level they are or going to no, matter where they went.
I agree both probably would have but thier marketing was done by thier families. Got them in FBU camps and games along with playing some good summer AAU basketball. School had nothing to do with it. But if they believed Belfry coaches could help them live thier dream they might have stayed. Even saw J Thornsbury thinking David Jones for backing him.
Name me a kid from Belfry in the past 5 years that didn’t get the chance to play college football that should have?

They’ve had kids that ACTUALLY played at Kentucky and Louisville in the last 10 years. Not just signed. PLAYED for 4/5 years.

They’ve had kids to EKU, Youngstown, Morehead, and several NAIA schools.

Just because a kid transferred and got an offer doesn’t mean he wouldn’t have gotten it from Belfry.

NAIA schools cast wide nets and hope to occasionally land big fish.
(07-14-2023, 01:22 PM)RTruth Wrote: Name me a kid from Belfry in the past 5 years that didn’t get the chance to play college football that should have?

They’ve had kids that ACTUALLY played at Kentucky and Louisville in the last 10 years. Not just signed. PLAYED for 4/5 years.

Just because a kid transferred and got an offer doesn’t mean he wouldn’t have gotten it from Belfry.

he thinks because philip haywood isnt personally tweeting "college coaches better not miss out!!!" every 48 hours that he doesnt advocate for his kids and his staff is not directed to handle the social media aspect.
Let’s get back to football.

What does Belfry look like at practice?

Are they changing any? Any surprise faces?

You lost 3/4 pieces on offense but basically the entire defense.

Who will replace Burke as a throwing target?

Any freshmen going to contribute?

The middle school was good again last year but they were small.

I assume 1-2 of their freshmen linemen will be pushed into duty and the bigger back they had. The QB looked to be a good athlete.

(07-14-2023, 01:24 PM)Khalisimo Wrote:
(07-14-2023, 01:22 PM)RTruth Wrote: Name me a kid from Belfry in the past 5 years that didn’t get the chance to play college football that should have?

he thinks because philip haywood isnt personally tweeting "college coaches better not miss out!!!" every 48 hours that he doesnt advocate for his kids and his staff is not directed to handle the social media aspect.

The DandD train is going to crash spectacularly at some point. The talk here in Pikeville is you can tell who “sponsors” them with $$$.
David has all these pieces now, so a AA state title is a given? Correct? They’re beating Herbert Hoover, Winfield, Scott and Independence no problem now, correct?
All these kids transferring in to Mingo are going to D1 or D2 schools, right?
This has been better than As the World Turns
ill just leave this here since i was asked to cite a source. im sure people will still spin a narrative because its not public on twitter for all to see.
https://www.fieldlevel.com/gyq4kdqx/football/placements
Belfry had coaches and players at both UK’s and Tennessee’s camp this season. I know this for a fact. Marshall too.

No argument they have had kids get looks but it was done by parents getting them in front of right people right time. Bentley went to Louisville and had great career but his family put him out there at showcases and camps. Nothing coaches did. Dotson went to UK played quite a bit but he is 6’8 300 pounds. WKU coaches came into stand’s during state championship looking for his parents is way I’m told his recruitment started. If coaches had connection with schools they would go to coaches and not blindly seek out family. You see it your way. I’ll see it mine and we are both going to watch this ship sink if things all around don’t change.
My next and final non football question.

How does Hagy and Deskins react to the kids that are still there when they know they are basically fired when Mr. Gannon retires?
(07-14-2023, 07:19 PM)RTruth Wrote: My next and final non football question.

How does Hagy and Deskins react to the kids that are still there when they know they are basically fired when Mr. Gannon retires?
No one knows if Gannon retiring. No one knows who next principal will be. I can’t see anyone coming in and firing multiple people day 1. BOE will have some input in all this so you may be predicting their demise too early.
(07-14-2023, 07:19 PM)RTruth Wrote: My next and final non football question.

You have commented about 5 times about "going back to football" but yet keep returning. Like everyone else in the United States we are all wondering what apparently will happen at Belfry. Why be so concerned with it and what is happening over there, I thought you was Pikeville? It's very clear you have something against a few people over there because it is constantly brought up in your posts. The bottom line is, none of us are principal, none of us are the superintendent (who will hire the next principal), so why do we care, especially if not from the school. I could care less what Hagy, Deskins, Gannon, Haywood, Jones, or Obama are doing but dang this thread is suppose to be about BELFRY FOOTBALL. I say go knock on the doors and voice the opinions if so concerned, it gets annoying trying to read how a team is looking in practice or what season will look like and people just want to act like babies and cry about every issue on this side of the mississippi. Hell make a stop at Prestonsburg, Jenkins, and Piarist and every other school that is having so many problems and see if we can get all schools fixed and be perfect, because this is a perfect world right? We play Belfry week 3 and I just want to know what the offensive and defensive line will look like and see how bad we going to pound them all. End of rant, I am just ready for some dang EAGLE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jchseaglefan1976's post:
  • BMS
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next