•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
(05-24-2022, 09:31 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(05-24-2022, 08:47 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Everyone talks about the kids  never getting the ball... but they also both, Patterson and Longmire played defense... never stood out there either. did other teams not ever go towards them too?
Patterson never played defense. Longmire had some highlights on defense I assume you never saw. Like any kid in the course of a year you will find Plays where he was asleep. But there were plays I saw as well that let you know what he was capable of. You would think the way you keep referring to Longmire as a not impressive defensive kid that Franklin would have exposed him when Corbin played?

Longmire won’t be on the field for Corbin this season. He will be missed.

That A$$ talker only  sucks up to Belfry,Franklin etc because his team never wins a game.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, FCSPY
Haddix tries to recruit every kid in the area that he thinks can help him at Boyle County.
(05-24-2022, 06:16 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Haddix tries to recruit every kid in the area that he thinks can help him at Boyle County.
Boyle Recruits theirselves. So does every team that wins 10-12 games a year. Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners.    These teams always have great facilities, these teams are “usually” coached well. The kids wanna win, wanna work, wanna do the extra, and want to be in the spotlight of a tradition rich program. The motivation, support and success go hand in hand. If you blame them, then u are crazy. It never starts with one person, the winning team is always more than one person. 

It’s hard for me to hear that haddix is a great recruiter. If he was, they would have traveled north with him 2 1/2 years ago.
[-] The following 4 users Like HighViz's post:
  • back country, Bull got out!, Jack Lambert, Rebel55
The best recruiting tool Boyle has is all the dates listed on the side of the stadium!
[-] The following 3 users Like HurryUp1001's post:
  • Hatz, Jack Lambert, toolaidback
(05-24-2022, 06:16 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Haddix tries to recruit every kid in the area that he thinks can help him at Boyle County.

Surely not.lol
(05-24-2022, 08:06 PM)HighViz Wrote:
Boyle Recruits theirselves. So does every team that wins 10-12 games a year. Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners.    These teams always have great facilities, these teams are “usually” coached well. The kids wanna win, wanna work, wanna do the extra, and want to be in the spotlight of a tradition rich program. The motivation, support and success go hand in hand. If you blame them, then u are crazy. It never starts with one person, the winning team is always more than one person. 

It’s hard for me to hear that haddix is a great recruiter. If he was, they would have traveled north with him 2 1/2 years ago.

They also cheat like dirty low down dawgs. They are also full of manure, and say things like they recruit for themselves because they win . if you tell a lie 500 times it still ain't the truth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(05-27-2022, 02:05 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

They also cheat like dirty low down dawgs. They are also full of manure, and say things like they recruit for themselves because they win . if you tell a lie 500 times it still ain't the truth.
Said like the true loser that you are 33. Go crawl back under your rock.
(05-27-2022, 04:28 PM)back country Wrote:
(05-27-2022, 02:05 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Said like the true loser that you are 33. Go crawl back under your rock.

Stop  gittin' your panties in a wad, and go get some water, boy .
  • 16 special
I have to admit I’m new to this site but after hearing all the negativity about Coach Haddix “recruiting” a Corbin player(s) I had ask why is Corbin upset or surprised? Only chance Corbin had at a state title was under Coach Haddix not once but twice. Corbin recruits and takes from other teams in their region, why is it such an issue when Corbin loses a player? Maybe it’s because Patterson is a D1 level player. No doubt Boyle will capture another title, why not let the kid shine and get a ring? He sure wasn’t going to playing in Corbin. Haddix is offering the kid a chance to be noticed for his talent. Corbin is stuck in 1980s with the good ol’ boy mentality. The dads, uncles and grandpas run Corbin’s programs. They took the running back from Knox and abandoned him after football. Heard he was living in Louisville now and missed the last two months of school but Corbin gave him a diploma. Haddix is a true football coach and doesn’t allow money or the boosters to control his plays. He has a job to do, that’s winning. Congrats to Patterson, hope he gets recognition he has earned.
[-] The following 4 users Like rebelwithoutacause69's post:
  • Bull got out!, Gitback Coach, Jack Lambert, Playcaller66
I personally haven't seen too many Corbin folks fussing about Patterson. They understand and most have been supportive of the young man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!
I full on support Patterson in leaving Corbin and dont blame him one bit. It's the best move for him. I do, however, blame the morons who let Haddix get away and hired Greer with his outstanding resume.
(05-30-2022, 11:18 AM)HOFER Wrote: I full on support Patterson in leaving Corbin and dont blame him one bit. It's the best move for him. I do, however, blame the morons who let Haddix get away and hired Greer with his outstanding resume.

I knew he was a guru,  and something special when , I watched Boyle County's offense put on  a clinic of how to block against his defense a few years ago in Lexington.  Can't blame them for hiring the greatest defensive coach of all time. lol
This should tell you everything you need to know. Quite a few Corbin peeps including myself have been supportive of the move. I’m for the kids being in the best situation. It’s loud and clear that Greer don’t know what to do with Talent.
If he exerted the same effort in helping the kids as he does shaking hands with the good ol boys then kids wouldn’t leave.

Dougie is the real guru! Did you ever think that you are on the same boat as Tommy? Y’all are both filled with the same amount of sh!t. Maybe u should hit the sidelines and help, not complain when they leave. Complain when you lose.
(05-30-2022, 06:39 PM)HighViz Wrote: This should tell you everything you need to know.  Quite a few Corbin peeps including myself have been supportive of the move.  I’m for the kids being in the best situation.  It’s loud and clear that Greer don’t know what to do with Talent. 
If he exerted the same effort in helping the kids as he does shaking hands with the good ol boys then kids wouldn’t leave. 

Dougie is the real guru! Did you ever think that you are on the same boat as Tommy? Y’all are both filled with the same amount of sh!t.  Maybe u should hit the sidelines and help, not complain when they leave.  Complain when you lose.

I'm real as it gets and tell it it like it is. I don't claim to be something I'm not.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, HighViz
(05-30-2022, 09:23 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(05-30-2022, 06:39 PM)HighViz Wrote: This should tell you everything you need to know.  Quite a few Corbin peeps including myself have been supportive of the move.  I’m for the kids being in the best situation.  It’s loud and clear that Greer don’t know what to do with Talent. 

Dougie is the real guru! Did you ever think that you are on the same boat as Tommy? Y’all are both filled with the same amount of sh!t.  Maybe u should hit the sidelines and help, not complain when they leave.  Complain when you lose.

I'm real as it gets and tell it it like it is. I don't claim to be something I'm not.
Dougie is a spending a lot of time on these hot days in the garden, you just realize he’s kinda angry when he relaxes lol. If he was a coach, I’d imagine he would be an old Bear Bryant type. I like hearing the truth. All the lies is what’s got this nation and Corbin football u see Greer in trouble.
(05-31-2022, 09:05 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Dougie is a spending a lot of time on these hot days in the garden, you just realize he’s kinda angry when he relaxes lol. If he was a coach, I’d imagine he would be an old Bear Bryant type. I like hearing the truth. All the lies is what’s got this nation and Corbin football u see Greer in trouble.
Paul Bear Bryant and Don Shula were always two of my favorites. I like a fundamentally sound team with a well-balanced offense and a tough defense. I've never been fortunate enough to see my team have the complete package. I agree with you on the lies. if I was lined up against you on the field I'd tell you the truth and talk a little trash, even if you run over me and walk on me. I love all you guys. I just like to wind some of you up every now and then. lol
[-] The following 4 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, HighViz, Jack Lambert, TD Hounds
(05-31-2022, 02:44 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Paul Bear Bryant and Don Shula were always two of my favorites. I like a fundamentally sound team with a well-balanced offense and a tough defense. I've never been fortunate enough to see my team have the complete package. I agree with you on the lies. if I was lined up against you on the field I'd tell you the truth and talk a little trash, even if you run over me and walk on me. I love all you guys. I just like to wind some of you up every now and then. lol

Wind me up big fella, I’m all yours…In all seriousness, your one of my favorite people on here Dougie, genuine people are hard to find on here…we may be enemies on the field but we’ll always be brothers in Christ…
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Jack Lambert, pjdoug
I’m still wanting to tailgate with my buddy! Both of you for that matter and 64sur can bring desert.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR
(06-03-2022, 07:14 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(05-31-2022, 02:44 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

Wind me up big fella, I’m all yours…In all seriousness, your one of my favorite people on here Dougie, genuine people are hard to find on here…we may be enemies on the field but we’ll always be brothers in Christ…
You're one of my favorites too, even if you ain't nothin' but a hound dawg. I wish you nothin' but the best, Sir!
  • Bull got out!
(06-03-2022, 09:25 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I’m still wanting to tailgate with my buddy! Both of you for that matter and 64sur can bring desert.

Sounds good to me my friend. Let's make it happen.
  • Bull got out!
(06-04-2022, 04:05 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(06-03-2022, 09:25 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I’m still wanting to tailgate with my buddy! Both of you for that matter and 64sur can bring desert.

We can do the Whitley-North Laurel game, I know 64Sur will be there for that one lol. I'll do the game on location.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug
(06-04-2022, 05:18 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

We can do the Whitley-North Laurel game, I know 64Sur will be there for that one lol. I'll do the game on location.
We can do that and the Corbin- Pikeville game, and wind Jet pilot's propeller up.
  • Bull got out!
(06-05-2022, 06:44 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

We can do that and the Corbin- Pikeville game, and wind Jet pilot's propeller up.

I got a jar full of pennies I'm saving for that game. I aint rolling none of them that way if jet wins I might do like that one employer did his employee lol, cover them with oil and dump them in his driveway  Big Grin
(06-05-2022, 07:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(06-05-2022, 06:44 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

I got a jar full of pennies I'm saving for that game. I aint rolling none of them that way if jet wins I might do like that one employer did his employee lol, cover them with oil and dump them in his driveway  Big Grin
LOL!
Apparently Dakota Patterson injured his knee at UK camp earlier today. Justin Rowland of Rivals spoke with people who claim they heard a "pop."

Prayers that it is not too serious.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iggyfan's post:
  • Bull got out!
I hate injuries.
(06-13-2022, 09:26 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: Apparently Dakota Patterson injured his knee at UK camp earlier today. Justin Rowland of Rivals spoke with people who claim they heard a "pop."

If true and it’s a serious injury like a torn ACL then he can kiss a UK offer bye
(06-13-2022, 10:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I hate injuries.
Me too. I always hate to hear news like this.
  • Bull got out!
(06-13-2022, 09:26 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: Apparently Dakota Patterson injured his knee at UK camp earlier today. Justin Rowland of Rivals spoke with people who claim they heard a "pop."

That hurts my heart, I hate to hear it and hope it’s just something minor. Prayers for no serious injury and a quick recovery so that he will be ready to have a great season.
(06-13-2022, 10:42 PM)Fan of many Wrote:

If true and it’s a serious injury like a torn ACL then he can kiss a UK offer bye

What a ridiculous post this is.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next