• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is Dakota Patterson going to Boyle County?
Was seen in Danville, wasn't sure why he would be in Danville
I’ve heard that’s the case…
(05-09-2022, 05:03 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Was seen in Danville, wasn't sure why he would be in Danville
Yup!
I called this a month ago. That’s the word I got today from Corbin. He is chasing a ring, can you blame him? Hey Good Ol Boys! Your work is still coming to fruition!
[-] The following 5 users Like HighViz's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Gitback Coach, Grumpy57, Playcaller66
(05-09-2022, 05:49 PM)HighViz Wrote: I called this a month ago.  That’s the word I got today from Corbin. He is chasing a ring, can you blame him?  Hey Good Ol Boys! Your work is still coming to fruition!

Imo it’s more than just chasing a ring, if Longmire had done this, and he very well should have, he’d most likely be at UK this fall…This staff has become as synonymous at diminishing kids abilities to promote the less talented as they have with their limited coaching abilities….
[-] The following 4 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Gridiron_Raid, Playcaller66
I wish Patterson nothing but the best. This was one of the breaking developments that I was aware of that could be unfolding. Nothing is ever written in stone, but he is not the only kid looking elsewhere. I hate it for the fans and the kids.

One thing is for certain, Haddix will know how to use a D1 recruit.
[-] The following 6 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR, Gridiron_Raid, HighViz, Jack Lambert, Playcaller66, Rebel55
Dakota is a great kid. I wish him the best! Looks like I need to take in a Rebel game in the fall.
[-] The following 2 users Like jamesdeane's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!
I’m happy for Dakota Patterson, I will need a ride on Friday nights this fall. Lol!!
[-] The following 3 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!, Jack Lambert, Rebel55
If anyone didn’t see this coming you weren't paying attention. I don’t think it is ring chasing at all but rather going to where your talent will be utilized and appreciated. In my opinion like many others, it was smart move by this kid after how Longmire was utilized the last 2 years. I would be very surprised if he is the only one that goes elsewhere.
[-] The following 3 users Like fansville's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Playcaller66
I was in Danville a few days ago. Did you see me?
[-] The following 4 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!, FlyerFanatic, Westside
(05-09-2022, 07:37 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I wish Patterson nothing but the best. This was one of the breaking developments that I was aware of that could be unfolding. Nothing is ever written in stone, but he is not the only kid looking elsewhere. I hate it for the fans and the kids.

Any players coming to Goldbug?
(05-09-2022, 10:56 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I was in Danville a few days ago. Did you see me?

Was that you coming out of the oriental massage parlor with a big smile on his face?

(05-09-2022, 10:57 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 07:37 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I wish Patterson nothing but the best. This was one of the breaking developments that I was aware of that could be unfolding. Nothing is ever written in stone, but he is not the only kid looking elsewhere. I hate it for the fans and the kids.

Any players coming to Goldbug?

Not that I’ve heard but I’d like to send you all some extras for your coaching staff…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • pjdoug
Smart move by the young man. You can't blame the kid for wanting to play for Haddix, and the system he has in place at Boyle. The coaching staff at Corbin has done nothing to further develop their talent, and it couldn't have been more evident with Longmire. This is a perfect example of playing politics, and it coming back to bite Corbin in the a$$, regarding the way Haddix was treated.
[-] The following 4 users Like Cat Daddy's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Gitback Coach, Grumpy57
What position does he play and what year will he be?
(05-09-2022, 06:45 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 05:49 PM)HighViz Wrote: I called this a month ago.  That’s the word I got today from Corbin. He is chasing a ring, can you blame him?  Hey Good Ol Boys! Your work is still coming to fruition!

Imo it’s more than just chasing a ring, if Longmire had done this, and he very well should have, he’d most likely be at UK this fall…This staff has become as synonymous at diminishing kids abilities to promote the less talented as they have with their limited coaching abilities….
It’s a shame that Corbin players have to transfer out to find happiness. Someone should be removed from coaching for creating such a toxic atmosphere for the players. I’m hearing the players have lost faith in several coaches and no longer trust there agenda. I completely  understand if Patterson leaves As they wanna keep him around due to all the offers and accolades it brings Corbin but in reality everyone knows that Corbin intends on showcasing three kids on offense this season and Patterson wasn’t one of them and he knew it I’m sure. If Patterson did in fact leave then best of luck to him. As for Corbin Football they’ll be fine replacements on the way I’m hearing.
[-] The following 2 users Like Playcaller66's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds
Wild stuff. This kid is a big time recruit but like longmire he has never really stood out in any of the big games they have been in. Haddix seems to be able to highlight a kid. But he wont be joining a team that doesn't already have some proven Playmakers
Corbin sure has a terrible this year. 12-1 just sucks.
(05-10-2022, 01:51 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Corbin sure has a terrible this year.  12-1 just sucks.

I know right, should be just as good this year…with the exact same ending  Undecided
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!
I do think it’s impossible to please Corbin fans. Complain about not getting Franklin Co coach. But yet the coaches at Corbin beat his team with a SEC rb.
(05-10-2022, 05:40 PM)Fan of many Wrote: I do think it’s impossible to please Corbin fans. Complain about not getting Franklin Co coach. But yet the coaches at Corbin beat his team with a SEC rb.

Franklin lost early to a bunch of teams. Then they got back in gear. It’s not impossible to please the Corbin crowd, they just know a good coach when they see one. It’s not the crowd who is causing the problems with Corbin, it’s the political coaching.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Playcaller66
(05-10-2022, 05:40 PM)Fan of many Wrote: I do think it’s impossible to please Corbin fans. Complain about not getting Franklin Co coach. But yet the coaches at Corbin beat his team with a SEC rb.
That was as good a game I have seen Corbin play in many years. Unfortunately Corbin peaked that game (third game of the season) while the elite 4A teams peaked in the playoffs. Corbin seamed to sleepwalk the rest of the year. I blame it on a weak schedule, others may have different opinions.
[-] The following 2 users Like jamesdeane's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!
(05-10-2022, 09:53 AM)UK1 Wrote: What position does he play and what year will he be?
He was a WR last year at Corbin.
Is there any truth he's gonna be living with Coach Haddix?
(05-10-2022, 09:59 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: Is there any truth he's gonna be living with Coach Haddix?

I’ve heard they’re gonna be sleeping together on bunk beds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan1999's post:
  • RunninReb
(05-10-2022, 08:25 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Smart move by the young man. You can't blame the kid for wanting to play for Haddix, and the system he has in place at Boyle. The coaching staff at Corbin has done nothing to further develop their talent, and it couldn't have been more evident with Longmire. This is a perfect example of playing politics, and it coming back to bite Corbin in the a$$, regarding the way Haddix was treated.
You said that. Tommy and co couldn’t develop kids if they wanted too. They wasted longmire and Patterson. Which longmire would’ve got the opportunity to leave when he could.

I've never been a Corbin fan, but any idiot can see that they've underachieved. Corbin has some great fans that put everything they have into helping the kids succeed, only to see politics limit their playing time, so I definitely know how they feel.
Does this mean Pikeville will smoke some hind end at Corbin dougie?
(05-10-2022, 05:50 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Franklin lost early to a bunch of teams. Then they got back in gear. It’s not impossible to please the Corbin crowd, they just know a good coach when they see one. It’s not the crowd who is causing the problems with Corbin, it’s the political coaching.

That's exactly right. I thought that disease was contained at Goldbug, but now it has spread to Corbin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
(05-10-2022, 09:59 PM)Colonelfan72 Wrote: Is there any truth he's gonna be living with Coach Haddix?
Give us a report on The Colonels.
(05-10-2022, 11:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Does this mean Pikeville will smoke some hind end at Corbin dougie?

No. The Hound Dawgs will still have Panthers up a tree Smile
  • 1(current)
  • Next