•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Corbin 2022
I love how Bazooka Joe avoided the question about Boyle's defensive line last year. Boyle County's defensive line was not any bigger than Corbin's defensive line. Yet they dominated and controlled the line of scrimmage and executed the scheme that they were coached to do. The Boyle County players were prepared and ready to execute the game plan at a high level plus the scheme was sound and made sense. It was hard for the Corbin defensive line to do anything when they were just cutting JC's offensive line the whole game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RunninReb's post:
  • pjdoug
(05-04-2022, 09:36 AM)HurryUp1001 Wrote:
(05-03-2022, 10:52 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: The Undisputed Truth
Banned
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 2
#1509-07-2021, 01:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2021, 01:20 PM by The Undisputed Truth.)
(09-07-2021, 12:41 PM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote: 
(09-07-2021, 12:10 PM)The Undisputed Truth Wrote: 
For a fan-base that hasn't won a State Championship in 40 years and lacks the personnel to stop the Johnson Central running game, you Corbin folks sure are confident. The passive-aggressive conversation pieces are really funny given the circumstances lol.

Johnson Central returns basically the exact same football team from last season. They are huge and outstanding up front. I encourage you to find footage of them on Youtube and then explain to me how your undersized defensive front-seven will attempt to slow the Eagles down.

Corbin looked good against a small, one-dimensional Franklin County team with the help of a little homecooking, congrats lol
From a fan base that has not won when y'all were in the class as Cov Cath and FT Highlands. It' took for them to move out of 4A to 5A for you all start winning state. Don't get me wrong, JC is good, but we don't need some dad or some glory day years (Al Bundy) on here trying to hype JC.
I'm not a Johnson Central fan or parent, and considering I played college football the Al Bundy comparison doesn't really work, though I get the feeling you probably wish that you had experienced the same level of success as Bundy in football. Furthermore, I will hype who I want, when I want. Your permission isn't required.

The truth can be difficult to hear sometimes. Especially when you're a fan of a program that is so desperate to win a state title and be considered relevant again that over half your starters are from other schools lol. Let's also not forget that Corbin is playing 4A football with a 5A enrollment, just as they were playing 3A football with a 4A enrollment a few years ago when they got to back to back title games. Corbin is slated to move to 5A next year or the following year.

I mean, Corbin successfully recruits athletes from surrounding counties every year and because of their enrollment growth they have manipulated the system in order to ensure they are one of the largest schools in their respective class in the final year/years of the last two alignment periods. Yet, no titles.

The Corbin talent pool must be pretty thin if stealing so many players from other places can't get you over the hump, just saying.
(09-07-2021, 12:37 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: 
(09-07-2021, 08:45 AM)Hound05 Wrote: 
(09-07-2021, 08:30 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: 
(09-07-2021, 07:23 AM)Hound05 Wrote: 
Should be:

1) Johnson central.
2/3) Corbin/Lex cath.
4. Boyle
5) Franklin

The rest, I have no clue. But seeing Lincoln co. Play last year and not losing a whole lot of production, I think they can beat anyone in the bottom 5. Still don’t think there’s much separation in the top 4 other than the addition of LC proving they can play, so I guess top 5 now. A lot of people looks at the loses and places a lot of emphasis and opinion on those in the top tier. Boyle lost to a very very good team, probably a finalist team, by few points. Franklin lost to a good Corbin team on the road with a fairly significant player not at 100% in the 2nd half. I will say I’d hate to be in Boyle and Lex caths district with those two solid teams. Boyle will have their hands full. But it just seems like Boyle has just had their number for the past couple years. But with new staff changes, it could be a very tough district. But district 7 won’t be a walk in the park either. I think the past years 2nd-4th we’re almost pretty even. Lincoln gave us a close one at home. And Knox central beat Wayne in the playoffs. This year I don’t think it’s as spread across with Wayne and KC taking a slight step back, but LC taking a step forward. Should be interesting in a couple weeks when districts start to unfold.

I think you are giving your best Lou Holtz impression. You really think Catholic is on par with Corbin ?  Nah.  Catholic defeated Pulaski by 2 points at home. Yes, they beat Cov. Cath but this isn't a dominant Cov. Cath team. It took some late scores, I think,  for Lex Cath to win that one.  I think you are pretty sure your Hounds would drub the Catholics. And JC has played one game and against a terrible opponent. What have they done to deserve #1? Also, they are dealing with the coach's health issues. That can serve as a difficult distraction for young kids. Hopefully, they can fight through that. Let's face it,  Corbin is the top team right now whether we want that designation or not. Honestly, when it all shakes out at the end, its Haddix and Boyle that will probably be looking eye to eye with Corbin and ready to get down and dirty at Kroger.

Having said all that, so many variables come into play during a season; injuries, first and foremost. So, as in politics, the winds of change can blow in quickly in HS football changing the whole landscape. A bad break or two or an unfortunate injury or unseen circumstance could flip a team's season upside down. But, for now, it seems like Corbin has earned the #1 designation, whether we want it or not.
Smile Shhhhhhhhh. Don’t give them the truthful thoughts of mine. Most on here can’t handle it.
I know. Believe me, I get it.  #1 is a scary place to be sometimes.  Remember ,  UK 38-0 ? But true champions wear that #1 moniker with pride and say " Come on, I'll dare you to take it from us."  If you ever listened to Lou Holtz, you would think his teams had no chance against a good opponent. But he really knew better. Lou was a psychologist ; he was the ultimate sandbagger.  If Lou was the Corbin coach he would say, "we really got lucky against Franklin. Talent -wise they are so much better but we got some good breaks and played as well as we possibly could. The chances of us repeating that performance is infinitesimal. They would be huge favorites if we play them again. We are probably not near the top five right now. Hopefully, we can get some more breaks along the way and win a couple more games."  LOL

Some teams wilt under the pressure of great expectations. But those teams are not champions. Champions say, "You're damned right were #1 and we're gonna show you why."  Barring injuries or unforeseen  circumstances,  and I may be wrong, but I see the Redhounds embracing #1  and severely punishing any opponent who doubts them.
For a fan-base that hasn't won a State Championship in 40 years and lacks the personnel to stop the Johnson Central running game, you Corbin folks sure are confident. The passive-aggressive conversation pieces are really funny given the circumstances lol.

Johnson Central returns basically the exact same football team from last season. They are huge and outstanding up front. I encourage you to find footage of them on Youtube and then explain to me how your undersized defensive front-seven will attempt to slow the Eagles down.

Corbin looked good against a small, one-dimensional Franklin County team with the help of a little homecooking, congrats lol

I see why you are a "waterboy."
You can't see the forest for the trees

When you get Banned, its not because you ask them to put you in time out lol.
Having Boyle county ranked as the 4th best team should've been enough to get banned LOL.

Hey genius, I didn't rank Boyle 4th, maybe you should look a little closer. Only certain parts of what he copied and pasted are my comments lol.
(05-04-2022, 10:49 AM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:
Banned

From a fan base that has not won when y'all were in the class as Cov Cath and FT Highlands. It' took for them to move out of 4A to 5A for you all start winning state. Don't get me wrong, JC is good, but we don't need some dad or some glory day years (Al Bundy) on here trying to hype JC.
I'm not a Johnson Central fan or parent, and considering I played college football the Al Bundy comparison doesn't really work, though I get the feeling you probably wish that you had experienced the same level of success as Bundy in football. Furthermore, I will hype who I want, when I want. Your permission isn't required.

The truth can be difficult to hear sometimes. Especially when you're a fan of a program that is so desperate to win a state title and be considered relevant again that over half your starters are from other schools lol. Let's also not forget that Corbin is playing 4A football with a 5A enrollment, just as they were playing 3A football with a 4A enrollment a few years ago when they got to back to back title games. Corbin is slated to move to 5A next year or the following year.

I mean, Corbin successfully recruits athletes from surrounding counties every year and because of their enrollment growth they have manipulated the system in order to ensure they are one of the largest schools in their respective class in the final year/years of the last two alignment periods. Yet, no titles.

The Corbin talent pool must be pretty thin if stealing so many players from other places can't get you over the hump, just saying.
Should be:

1) Johnson central.
2/3) Corbin/Lex cath.
4. Boyle
5) Franklin

The rest, I have no clue. But seeing Lincoln co. Play last year and not losing a whole lot of production, I think they can beat anyone in the bottom 5. Still don’t think there’s much separation in the top 4 other than the addition of LC proving they can play, so I guess top 5 now. A lot of people looks at the loses and places a lot of emphasis and opinion on those in the top tier. Boyle lost to a very very good team, probably a finalist team, by few points. Franklin lost to a good Corbin team on the road with a fairly significant player not at 100% in the 2nd half. I will say I’d hate to be in Boyle and Lex caths district with those two solid teams. Boyle will have their hands full. But it just seems like Boyle has just had their number for the past couple years. But with new staff changes, it could be a very tough district. But district 7 won’t be a walk in the park either. I think the past years 2nd-4th we’re almost pretty even. Lincoln gave us a close one at home. And Knox central beat Wayne in the playoffs. This year I don’t think it’s as spread across with Wayne and KC taking a slight step back, but LC taking a step forward. Should be interesting in a couple weeks when districts start to unfold.

I think you are giving your best Lou Holtz impression. You really think Catholic is on par with Corbin ?  Nah.  Catholic defeated Pulaski by 2 points at home. Yes, they beat Cov. Cath but this isn't a dominant Cov. Cath team. It took some late scores, I think,  for Lex Cath to win that one.  I think you are pretty sure your Hounds would drub the Catholics. And JC has played one game and against a terrible opponent. What have they done to deserve #1? Also, they are dealing with the coach's health issues. That can serve as a difficult distraction for young kids. Hopefully, they can fight through that. Let's face it,  Corbin is the top team right now whether we want that designation or not. Honestly, when it all shakes out at the end, its Haddix and Boyle that will probably be looking eye to eye with Corbin and ready to get down and dirty at Kroger.

Having said all that, so many variables come into play during a season; injuries, first and foremost. So, as in politics, the winds of change can blow in quickly in HS football changing the whole landscape. A bad break or two or an unfortunate injury or unseen circumstance could flip a team's season upside down. But, for now, it seems like Corbin has earned the #1 designation, whether we want it or not.
Smile Shhhhhhhhh. Don’t give them the truthful thoughts of mine. Most on here can’t handle it.
I know. Believe me, I get it.  #1 is a scary place to be sometimes.  Remember ,  UK 38-0 ? But true champions wear that #1 moniker with pride and say " Come on, I'll dare you to take it from us."  If you ever listened to Lou Holtz, you would think his teams had no chance against a good opponent. But he really knew better. Lou was a psychologist ; he was the ultimate sandbagger.  If Lou was the Corbin coach he would say, "we really got lucky against Franklin. Talent -wise they are so much better but we got some good breaks and played as well as we possibly could. The chances of us repeating that performance is infinitesimal. They would be huge favorites if we play them again. We are probably not near the top five right now. Hopefully, we can get some more breaks along the way and win a couple more games."  LOL

Some teams wilt under the pressure of great expectations. But those teams are not champions. Champions say, "You're damned right were #1 and we're gonna show you why."  Barring injuries or unforeseen  circumstances,  and I may be wrong, but I see the Redhounds embracing #1  and severely punishing any opponent who doubts them.

Having Boyle county ranked as the 4th best team should've been enough to get banned LOL.

Hey genius, I didn't rank Boyle 4th, maybe you should look a little closer. Only certain parts of what he copied and pasted are my comments lol.
Hey genius, maybe you should look a little closer. I didn't mention a single name in my comment, just commented on the thread.
(05-04-2022, 10:54 AM)HurryUp1001 Wrote:
(05-04-2022, 10:49 AM)Bazooka Joe Wrote:
Banned

Should be:

1) Johnson central.
2/3) Corbin/Lex cath.
4. Boyle
5) Franklin

Hey genius, maybe you should look a little closer. I didn't mention a single name in my comment, just commented on the thread.

Well by all means, I apologize. You mean someone on this thread wasn't attacking me? Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bazooka Joe's post:
  • HurryUp1001
(05-03-2022, 09:41 AM)HighViz Wrote: Bazooka, what was your previous name on here where u said they weren’t gonna win? Cause you have 6 posts.  All on this thread the last 2 days. That’s the fake/shady news.  You can search my post history and see all I’ve written. Also, does your son play?  Jus trying to put 2/2 together here.  The only way I would talk these coaches up the way you have is if I had a son that may get some playin time or I was a hardcore Good ol Boy.  Maybe if I was kin to Cattleman I may say this stuff. I don’t see Corbin faithful backing you up.

Has the defense been better?
NO

Has the offense been better?
NO

Has the team been better, more productive?
NO

Has the team played in December?
NO

Will it be talked about for years to come about how the Good ol boy club took something good and made it worse for the kids and school.
YES

Will somethe kids stay thru another year of this drama or will they go.
GO, and we will see how right I am come July.

Help me out here a little.
Who’s leaving by July or in July? I keep hearing transfers are gonna happen but who’s going. And can someone please tell me about this big defensive front that Corbin currently has that they didn’t have past two seasons.
I was impressed with Boyles execution on defense. I love defense. It was a thing of beauty.

I hate gap defense….. it’s like dancing with your sister lol.

Especially when you have athletes that can get to the QB and disrupt the play.
(05-03-2022, 01:07 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: That's wild to discredit kids like Brayden Reynolds, Carter Sevier, Jonathan Goforth, Tucker Burns, Brady Bryant, and Hunter Heath.. all kids who poured their all into the program. The only one of those kids that could be labeled as "undersized" would be Brayden Reynolds and he was stronger than every kid he went up against all season and was probably the best DL of all of them.
In my opinion had the Corbin Coaches played Reynolds at Middle Linebacker and Burns on D-Line and Longmire at Corner then Corbin shuts down the run against Johnson Central.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Playcaller66's post:
  • Bull got out!
(05-04-2022, 11:21 AM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
(05-03-2022, 01:07 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: That's wild to discredit kids like Brayden Reynolds, Carter Sevier, Jonathan Goforth, Tucker Burns, Brady Bryant, and Hunter Heath.. all kids who poured their all into the program. The only one of those kids that could be labeled as "undersized" would be Brayden Reynolds and he was stronger than every kid he went up against all season and was probably the best DL of all of them.
In my opinion had the Corbin Coaches played Reynolds at Middle Linebacker and Burns on D-Line and Longmire at Corner then Corbin shuts down the run against Johnson Central.

And closed all the gaps like Boyle did then run the dang ball with Huff instead of pass, I agree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Playcaller66
(05-01-2022, 06:55 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: Justin Haddix is a brilliant football mind and an outstanding coach; however, he is not the infallible human some of you portray him to be. I'm not going to get into a character debate, there's no need, and I'm not picking on him. We all fall short of perfection and he is no different. I've moved on and forgiven his trespasses just as I hope that any I've wronged have forgiven me.

On the football side, he isn't perfect either. He blew the state championship game against Louisville Central in 2018 and while his preparation was impeccable against Belfry in the semis in 2016, his poor play-calling late in the 3rd and 4th quarters cost us that one as well.

Hey, that's what being a young coach is all about. He's brilliant but made mistakes, and he has clearly improved even more as evidenced by his consecutive state titles.

Not looking for an argument, just think it bears mentioning that he isn't perfect on or off the field before I transition into my point, which is that this is a Corbin 2022 thread and the Redhounds end the drought this year.

Unlike some, I'm pleased with the staff and the approach/mentality with this Corbin team. This team is far bigger and more talented up front on the defensive side and will feature explosive, dynamic weapons on the offensive side.

We all know that JC, Boyle, Franklin, Central, etc. will be solid if not great, but I like this Corbin team. While nothing is certain and their inexperience could cause them to drop a game or 2 early, this bunch of Redhounds is better equipped to run the gauntlet late.

P. S. - Remember, I'm the guy that told you all AFTER Corbin dismantled Franklin County early last season that we had no shot to win it. I knew from watching a couple of scrimmages we couldn't stop JC or Boyle. And now I'm telling you this, we have work to do and need the good Lord to keep us healthy, but we're the most talented team in 4A this year, write it down.
So who is Corbin featuring on offense that are considered to be explosive and dynamic weapons? Corbin is loaded with receivers, I’m hearing 10 plus receivers on this Redhound Roster this season but only three get looks....
(05-04-2022, 10:27 AM)RunninReb Wrote: I love how Bazooka Joe avoided the question about Boyle's defensive line last year. Boyle County's defensive line was not any bigger than Corbin's defensive line. Yet they dominated and controlled the line of scrimmage and executed the scheme that they were coached to do. The Boyle County players were prepared and ready to execute the game plan at a high level plus the scheme was sound and made sense. It was hard for the Corbin defensive line to do anything when they were just cutting JC's offensive line the whole game.

People that know the game, know that coaching and fundamentals are the most important things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
I don't see the Hounds doing much to break the 40 year drought. They ran off the guy that would have brought them multiple titles and replaced him witha home boy. Corbin was an unprepared against JC as any Corbin team I have ever seen. They knew for months thy were going to have that showdown and still lacked an effective gameplan. It's on the coaches, folks. Corbin's coaches are not as good as FC, JC, and Boyle. And that's the bottom line. The drought continues.

Who would have thought that between Corbin , UK basketball &football , the Reds, and the Bengals(the teams I have rooted for all my life) the Bengals would be, by far, the team most likely to deliver a championship. Thank goodness for the Bengals!!! (Never, ever, thought I'd say that!)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(05-04-2022, 12:47 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I don't see the Hounds doing much to break the 40 year drought. They ran off the guy that would have brought them multiple titles and replaced him witha home boy. Corbin was an unprepared against JC as any Corbin team I have ever seen.  They knew for months thy were going to have that showdown and still lacked an effective gameplan. It's on the coaches, folks. Corbin's coaches are not as good as FC, JC, and Boyle. And that's the bottom line. The drought continues.

Who would have thought that between Corbin , UK basketball &football  , the Reds, and  the Bengals(the teams I have rooted for all my life) the Bengals would be, by far, the team most likely to deliver a championship. Thank goodness for the Bengals!!! (Never, ever, thought I'd say that!)

Well said!
Banned

Should be:

1) Johnson central.
2/3) Corbin/Lex cath.
4. Boyle
5) Franklin

(05-04-2022, 11:42 AM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
(05-01-2022, 06:55 PM)Bazooka Joe Wrote: Justin Haddix is a brilliant football mind and an outstanding coach; however, he is not the infallible human some of you portray him to be. I'm not going to get into a character debate, there's no need, and I'm not picking on him. We all fall short of perfection and he is no different. I've moved on and forgiven his trespasses just as I hope that any I've wronged have forgiven me.

On the football side, he isn't perfect either. He blew the state championship game against Louisville Central in 2018 and while his preparation was impeccable against Belfry in the semis in 2016, his poor play-calling late in the 3rd and 4th quarters cost us that one as well.

Hey, that's what being a young coach is all about. He's brilliant but made mistakes, and he has clearly improved even more as evidenced by his consecutive state titles.

Not looking for an argument, just think it bears mentioning that he isn't perfect on or off the field before I transition into my point, which is that this is a Corbin 2022 thread and the Redhounds end the drought this year.

Unlike some, I'm pleased with the staff and the approach/mentality with this Corbin team. This team is far bigger and more talented up front on the defensive side and will feature explosive, dynamic weapons on the offensive side.

We all know that JC, Boyle, Franklin, Central, etc. will be solid if not great, but I like this Corbin team. While nothing is certain and their inexperience could cause them to drop a game or 2 early, this bunch of Redhounds is better equipped to run the gauntlet late.

P. S. - Remember, I'm the guy that told you all AFTER Corbin dismantled Franklin County early last season that we had no shot to win it. I knew from watching a couple of scrimmages we couldn't stop JC or Boyle. And now I'm telling you this, we have work to do and need the good Lord to keep us healthy, but we're the most talented team in 4A this year, write it down.
So who is Corbin featuring on offense that are considered to be explosive and dynamic weapons? Corbin is loaded with receivers, I’m hearing 10 plus receivers on this Redhound Roster this season but only three get looks....
Along those same lines, Corbin graduated 2 1000 yards rushers. Who do they plan on handing the ball off to?
Thats why I say, they have a situation where you have a backup QB that can take a spot and push Combs to running back and no disrespect to Combs, because to me he is just so versatile. That gives Corbin a running back along with Gregory. Gregory can bulldoze some yards as well. But my mindset is figuring out what kind of offense will be ran. More of the same will produce more of the same results.
(05-04-2022, 02:05 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Thats why I say, they have a situation where you have a backup QB that can take a spot and push Combs to running back and no disrespect to Combs, because to me he is just so versatile. That gives Corbin a running back along with Gregory. Gregory can bulldoze some yards as well. But my mindset is figuring out what kind of offense will be ran. More of the same will produce more of the same results.

We have to get Dougie on staff, it’s priority #1, he continues to be indifferent to the idea…
(05-04-2022, 02:05 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Thats why I say, they have a situation where you have a backup QB that can take a spot and push Combs to running back and no disrespect to Combs, because to me he is just so versatile. That gives Corbin a running back along with Gregory. Gregory can bulldoze some yards as well. But my mindset is figuring out what kind of offense will be ran. More of the same will produce more of the same results.
I hope someone on the staff would realize how big a mistake it was to not have Brody Wells playing offense. Best hands on the team, outstanding receiver, and someone thought "Hey, lets make a linebacker out of him." Geesh!
(05-04-2022, 02:21 PM)jamesdeane Wrote:
I hope someone on the staff would realize how big a mistake it was to not have Brody Wells playing offense. Best hands on the team, outstanding receiver, and someone thought "Hey, lets make a linebacker out of him." Geesh!

Just found out Brody Wells at Running Back. The top receiver on the team 2 years ago now at running back. Because he was the primary target that year. He is a stud and needs to be at receiver. Wow….. Blows my mind.

(05-04-2022, 02:14 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

We have to get Dougie on staff, it’s priority #1, he continues to be indifferent to the idea…

Dougie would do the right thing. Its about time he does a tailgate for Rivals and we all gang up and eat some Pulled Pork or Steak or something????
  • TD Hounds

Pay me the big bucks?
(05-04-2022, 02:41 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(05-04-2022, 02:21 PM)jamesdeane Wrote:

Just found out Brody Wells at Running Back. The top receiver on the team 2 years ago now at running back. Because he was the primary target that year. He is a stud and needs to be at receiver. Wow….. Blows my mind.

Dougie would do the right thing. Its about time he does a tailgate for Rivals and we all gang up and eat some Pulled Pork or Steak or something????

I can cook some pulled pork. You want slaw and tater salad with it?
  • Bull got out!
I like slaw mister. Im the only one that eats it in my house. So when we get it, I get it all lol.
  • Playcaller66
(05-04-2022, 08:04 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I like slaw mister. Im the only one that eats it in my house. So when we get it, I get it all lol.
Maybe we can make the tailgate party happen sometime.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!
Boyle will be even better this season. Corbin is in trouble.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(05-05-2022, 09:14 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Boyle will be even better this season. Corbin is in trouble.

You went to s^^t and the hogs ate ye.
  • Playcaller66
(05-05-2022, 10:12 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 09:14 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Boyle will be even better this season. Corbin is in trouble.

You went to s^^t and the hogs ate ye.

Big Grin
They will be young in some key positions but the talent is there to do a 3 peat. Boyle will be in it again and will compete for another title. Considering they have one of the best players in the state with the Ziesmer kid and the Hardwick boy they will be able to compete on the front. Both D1 linemen. They make it a lot farther than Corbin and pjdoug's favorite team.
(05-05-2022, 10:41 AM)RunninReb Wrote: They will be young in some key positions but the talent is there to do a 3 peat. Boyle will be in it again and will compete for another title. Considering they have one of the best players in the state with the Ziesmer kid and the Hardwick boy they will be able to compete on the front. Both D1 linemen. They make it a lot farther than Corbin and pjdoug's favorite team.
Such a deep and profound post. You should let a sleeping dog lie.
(05-05-2022, 10:47 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 10:41 AM)RunninReb Wrote: They will be young in some key positions but the talent is there to do a 3 peat. Boyle will be in it again and will compete for another title. Considering they have one of the best players in the state with the Ziesmer kid and the Hardwick boy they will be able to compete on the front. Both D1 linemen. They make it a lot farther than Corbin and pjdoug's favorite team.
You are probably right but you tend to be a troll sometimes and have nothing to really back it up. You are like the Clay Travis and Collin Cowherd of BluegrassRivals.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RunninReb's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(05-05-2022, 11:03 AM)RunninReb Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 10:47 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
You are probably right but you tend to be a troll sometimes and have nothing to really back it up. You are like the Clay Travis and Collin Cowherd of BluegrassRivals.

Says the water boy with multiple personalities that creates a new account once per week.
  • RunninReb
I hope Boyle is a lot better, that way when Corbin spanks that Arse real good everyone will know that Corbin beat them in a so called rebuilding year. Only problem is figuring out how to beat JC in Region Championship to get to Boyle County. If Corbin can get to Boyle then Corbin breaks the 40 year drought this season. Only trouble Corbin will have is ordering over 100 plus rings. This group of Hounds ain’t going out like past two seasons as they are hungry and mad and you know a starving Dawg is dangerous. Hounds on the Hunt in 22..
I’d love to see Corbin be there, I’m going to be there watching for sure. Go Hounds! I just hope kid Elam is unleashed!!!
  • Playcaller66
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next