•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Corbin 2022
Pikeville will spank Corbin in the bowl game and then Corbin will go on a run...
(02-14-2022, 01:03 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Pikeville will spank Corbin in the bowl game and then Corbin will go on a run...

Are you going to bring a big sack of money or bubble gum?

Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • jetpilot
(02-14-2022, 01:21 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 01:03 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Pikeville will spank Corbin in the bowl game and then Corbin will go on a run...

Big Grin
Both, which are you wanting to bet hehe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Bull got out!
Corbin is 4A and Pikeville is 1A

Why is Corbin playing a low level team that will hurt their RPI

I have noticed all the Corbin posters on here shame other schools for playing schools in lower classes.

Seems to be ok as long as Corbin does it but not others
(02-14-2022, 01:37 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Big Grin
But love you bull won't talk trash about this game. Could be a instant classic.
  • Bull got out!

LOL!
(02-14-2022, 03:08 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Big Grin

I'll talk trash. I'll bet you a box of Little Debbie cakes that Corbin smokes some Panther hind end.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
Corbin goes 10-0 with the schedule they have. How many kids do they lose this season?
(02-14-2022, 08:16 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Corbin goes 10-0 with the schedule they have.  How many kids do they lose this season?
16 seniors/11 starters are graduating in May I was just told.
(02-14-2022, 06:13 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Big Grin

I'll talk trash. I'll bet you a box of Little Debbie cakes that Corbin smokes some Panther hind end.
CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2021] Pikeville (KY) 27, [2021] Corbin (KY) 26

Wow! I know Pikeville will have the running game and a big oline. Before I can determine whether I’m bringing bubble gum or money depends on who the Qb will be for Corbin. Corbin lost some very good players off that defense line and in the linebacker position and especially the secondary. They will be training on the fly in that game because Blake Birchfield is the real deal Holyfield! If Corbin comes out running Cameron Combs at Qb and trying to spread like they did last year then I’m bringing bubble gum because Combs doesn’t get the playbook. If Elam is your starter at QB and Combs goes to a RB/Slot/WR utility type player and Brody Wells comes over to the offense to help the returning cast, then I might pick up some pop cans and wager a bit. As far as Corbin playing a 1A school, I definitely wouldn’t do that if I were anyone else in Southeastern Ky, you will lose Ha! I think it will be a dandy game. I will be there to see it. Live on location! I’ll have Jet Pilot as the halftime show lol.
(02-14-2022, 05:12 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Wow! I know Pikeville will have the running game and a big oline. Before I can determine whether I’m bringing bubble gum or money depends on who the Qb will be for Corbin. Corbin lost some very good players off that defense line and in the linebacker position and especially the secondary. They will be training on the fly in that game because Blake Birchfield is the real deal Holyfield! If Corbin comes out running Cameron Combs at Qb and trying to spread like they did last year then I’m bringing bubble gum because Combs doesn’t get the playbook. If Elam is your starter at QB and Combs goes to a RB/Slot/WR utility type player and Brody Wells comes over to the offense to help the returning cast, then I might pick up some pop cans and wager a bit. As far as Corbin playing a 1A school, I definitely wouldn’t do that if I were anyone else in Southeastern Ky, you will lose Ha! I think it will be a dandy game. I will be there to see it. Live on location! I’ll have Jet Pilot as the halftime show lol.
So you think Combs stays at Corbin if he isn't the starting QB? Interesting....... For what its worth, the Elam kid is the real deal!
Combs ain’t going anywhere. You won’t find better team player than Combs. He will play any position asked. I’ll bet if you ask him, he’d rather be playing running back or wide receiver. I like him at QB too but that’s another story. Kid Elam because he would get the entire playbook would actually open up the offense for Corbin with what they got coming back. I will say, if Combs got the entire playbook then why would you want anyone else? I know what he can do. It’s unreal. He’s a baller. Kinda like having Tshiebwe and telling him to only blockout and get half the rebounds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Hound05
Why does Combs only get half a playbook? That would seem like he’s being set up to fail.
^ Good question! The kid is a great player and the hounds do an excellent job year in year out.
Combs to Whitley or Burg or maybe even Boyle from what I have heard
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fan of many's post:
  • Jack Lambert
Talk about shaking some things up. The kid can play.
(02-14-2022, 08:56 PM)Fan of many Wrote: Combs to Whitley or Burg or maybe even Boyle from what I have heard

There's more that have considered moving from what I have heard but at the end of the day until you see it, it isn't happening.
(02-14-2022, 08:02 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Why does Combs only get half a playbook? That would seem like he’s being set up to fail.
That’s a good question that Corbin fans have been trying to figure out for 2 years. I know the answer that I’m leaning to, but only Greer can answer that one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
(02-14-2022, 02:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 01:21 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Are you going to bring a big sack of money or bubble gum?

Big Grin

CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

Only bird brains and girly boys use calpreps. Corbin is gonna smoke that hind end.
(02-14-2022, 08:02 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Why does Combs only get half a playbook? That would seem like he’s being set up to fail.

That's exactly what it seemed like to me, and I usually enjoy when Corbin fails. lol
I'd love to have Combs on my team, and I only see one problem with him, and I saw somebody else say this on here before. He throws the ball too hard almost every time. lol. He has to stop being like Elway and put some touch on some throws instead of trying to knock them down on the short throws Smile
  • Goingdeep
(02-15-2022, 12:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 01:37 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Both, which are you wanting to bet hehe

CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

Only bird brains and girly boys use calpreps. Corbin is gonna smoke that hind end.
I don't like Little Debbie. Bring a huge sack of money to the game.
  • Bull got out!
(02-15-2022, 02:02 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 12:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 03:08 AM)jetpilot Wrote: But love you bull won't talk trash about this game. Could be a instant classic.

CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

I don't like Little Debbie. Bring a huge sack of money to the game.
Smile
  • jetpilot
(02-14-2022, 08:56 PM)Fan of many Wrote: Combs to Whitley or Burg or maybe even Boyle from what I have heard
Ain’t happening. Combs finishes out his four year career as QB at Corbin and Corbin wins “STATE CHAMPIONSHIP” this season..
They will have a good regular season, there will be lots of unwarranted hype from their fans, then the rope will break when they try to get over the mountain (Johnson Central, Boyle County).
State championship?? LOL...
(02-15-2022, 10:11 AM)jamesclay Wrote: They will have a good regular season, there will be lots of unwarranted hype from their fans, then the rope will break when they try to get over the mountain (Johnson Central, Boyle County).

As bad as I have to agree with you on this, I have seen it with my own eyes and until I see differently and I'm not expecting it to get any better when those deep playoff rounds come around. Johnson Central is still Johnson Central, and they will continue to do what they do. Boyle County now that Haddix has settled in will not slow down. It will be a friendly reminder for the remainder of his time there on what could have been. Fact.  Cool

(02-15-2022, 11:02 AM)HurryUp1001 Wrote: State championship?? LOL...

That was last year.......
[-] The following 3 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • HurryUp1001, Jack Lambert, jamesclay
(02-15-2022, 11:50 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 10:11 AM)jamesclay Wrote: They will have a good regular season, there will be lots of unwarranted hype from their fans, then the rope will break when they try to get over the mountain (Johnson Central, Boyle County).

As bad as I have to agree with you on this, I have seen it with my own eyes and until I see differently and I'm not expecting it to get any better when those deep playoff rounds come around. Johnson Central is still Johnson Central, and they will continue to do what they do. Boyle County now that Haddix has settled in will not slow down. It will be a friendly reminder for the remainder of his time there on what could have been. Fact.  Cool

That’s exactly why I say Corbin wins State Championship this season. Everyone is underestimating Corbin, the incoming Seniors and Juniors are extremely talented and throw in a couple Sophomores and they’re competing for State Championship. Yes, I realize Corbin looses 11 starters but if you go back in time you’ll see Corbin looses Seniors every year but always come out playing at a higher level than most. I’ve got complete confidence in the players to get it done. Hoping the coaches can take what they’ve learned past two seasons against JC and apply that knowledge into the season. Looking for 9-1 regular season and STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in December..
(02-15-2022, 12:44 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 11:50 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:

That’s exactly why I say Corbin wins State Championship this season. Everyone is underestimating Corbin, the incoming Seniors and Juniors are extremely talented and throw in a couple Sophomores and they’re competing for State Championship. Yes, I realize Corbin looses 11 starters but if you go back in time you’ll see Corbin looses Seniors every year but always come out playing at a higher level than most. I’ve got complete confidence in the players to get it done. Hoping the coaches can take what they’ve learned past two seasons against JC and apply that knowledge into the season. Looking for 9-1 regular season and STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in December..

is this based on a true story? lol
  • Jack Lambert
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next