Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all of the BGR family, praying that God blesses you all with many gifts and heart warming memories.  A special prayer for the JC posters and program as they continue to recover from the passing of their legendary coach and look for the next HC to lead their program.  Congrats to everyone who participated at Commonwealth and got to bring home the hardware.  Dougie I’ve got your present all ready and wrapped in exploding paper buddy, you’ll be the pride of Corbin  Smile .
[-] The following 5 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!, Granny Bear, Old guy, Patriot1
Merry Christmas Everyone!
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Granny Bear
merry christmas bull
[-] The following 3 users Like WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!, Granny Bear
(12-18-2021, 05:53 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: merry christmas bull

Thanks brother, Hope all is well over your way and Merry Christmas to you as well!
[-] The following 3 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Granny Bear, WhomTheBellTolls
Merry Christmas to All! And Remember Jesus Is The Reason for The Season!!
[-] The following 6 users Like BobcatForever's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Granny Bear, jax, Patriot1, TD Hounds, WhomTheBellTolls
Merry Christmas everyone.
[-] The following 2 users Like BEChargers's post:
  • Granny Bear, TD Hounds
Merry Christmas, even to the fine people of Pikeville.
[-] The following 4 users Like 2000PHS's post:
  • Granny Bear, jetpilot, Patriot1, TD Hounds
(12-18-2021, 07:44 PM)2000PHS Wrote: Merry Christmas, even to the fine people of Pikeville.
Haha this one made me laugh out loud, great post 2000...
I didn't think they celebrated Christmas in Paintsville...

I will join in the spirit and wish Belfry fans a Merry Christmas. I hope Santa lands his sleigh on Corridor G somewhere and delivers someone to take Dixon's spot next year...
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Granny Bear, Patriot1
Merry Christmas to you all
[-] The following 1 user Likes papagrit's post:
  • Granny Bear
Merry Christmas to all of BGR!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • BEChargers, Granny Bear
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redneck's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-18-2021, 08:27 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 07:44 PM)2000PHS Wrote: Merry Christmas, even to the fine people of Pikeville.
Haha this one made me laugh out loud, great post 2000...
I didn't think they celebrated Christmas in Paintsville...

I will join in the spirit and wish Belfry fans a Merry Christmas. I hope Santa lands his sleigh on Corridor G somewhere and delivers someone to take Dixon's spot next year...
I truly hope so. There is nothing I would love more to make you happy with another WV kid. Lol
[-] The following 2 users Like irishcard16's post:
  • Granny Bear, jetpilot
Merry Christmas
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-18-2021, 05:31 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Merry Christmas to all of the BGR family, praying that God blesses you all with many gifts and heart warming memories.  A special prayer for the JC posters and program as they continue to recover from the passing of their legendary coach and look for the next HC to lead their program.  Congrats to everyone who participated at Commonwealth and got to bring home the hardware.  Dougie I’ve got your present all ready and wrapped in exploding paper buddy, you’ll be the pride of Corbin  Smile .
Merry Christmas! Cry
[-] The following 3 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear, TD Hounds
(12-18-2021, 06:12 PM)BobcatForever Wrote: Merry Christmas to All! And Remember Jesus Is The Reason for The Season!!

Happy Birthday, Jesus!
[-] The following 5 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • BEChargers, Granny Bear, jetpilot, Patriot1, TD Hounds
Is it Christmas already? All I want for Christmas is a note from Santa saying the Bengals will make the playoffs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-18-2021, 11:20 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Is it Christmas already?  All I want for Christmas is a note from Santa saying the Bengals will make the playoffs.

You got a better chance of getting some coal….
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-19-2021, 12:27 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 11:20 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Is it Christmas already?  All I want for Christmas is a note from Santa saying the Bengals will make the playoffs.

I need some seasoned firewood.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Granny Bear
(12-18-2021, 11:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 05:31 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Merry Christmas to all of the BGR family, praying that God blesses you all with many gifts and heart warming memories.  A special prayer for the JC posters and program as they continue to recover from the passing of their legendary coach and look for the next HC to lead their program.  Congrats to everyone who participated at Commonwealth and got to bring home the hardware.  Dougie I’ve got your present all ready and wrapped in exploding paper buddy, you’ll be the pride of Corbin  Smile .
Merry Christmas! Cry

Merry CHRISTmas buddy hope your health holds up and your able to enjoy it to the fullest, praying God Blesses your family with a memorable and loving day.
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Granny Bear, Patriot1

Was looking good a couple of weeks ago and then the Bungles reappeared.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • TD Hounds
(12-19-2021, 02:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Was looking good a couple of weeks ago and then the Bungles reappeared.

Big Grin

Merry Christmas
[-] The following 2 users Like papabear02's post:
  • Granny Bear, TD Hounds
(12-19-2021, 02:31 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 11:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
Merry Christmas! Cry

Merry CHRISTmas buddy hope your health holds up and your able to enjoy it to the fullest, praying God Blesses your family with a memorable and loving day.

Thanks. I wish you and yours nothing but the best
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Granny Bear, TD Hounds
Merry Christmas to all of my BGR Family!!!! I love you guys; and you'd be surprised at how much you add to my life.

Just an off topic note: This time next year, I will have my first great grandson to enjoy Christmas with!!!! I'm so happy!!!

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy holiday season.
[-] The following 4 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot, king360, Patriot1, TD Hounds
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes king360's post:
  • Granny Bear
Merry Christmas
[-] The following 1 user Likes papabear02's post:
  • TD Hounds
I just read a story about a Hoot Gibson in Mayfield finding his cat buried in the rubble 9 days after the tornadoes. I wonder if that's our Hoot Gibson from BGR? Nice little story to warm your heart for christmas.

https://kdvr.com/news/nationalworld-news...3-TzSDki90
(12-22-2021, 03:26 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Merry Christmas to all of my BGR Family!!!!  I love you guys; and you'd be surprised at how much you add to my life.

Just an off topic note:  This time next year, I will have my first great grandson to enjoy Christmas with!!!!  I'm so happy!!!

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy holiday season.

That's wonderful!!!  Then you can change your screen name to GREAT Granny Bear!!!

Or since , as we all on here already know, you are already Great ; so how about Great Great Granny Bear???
Someone please help me. I’m out of beer and my nieces are killing me with this damn karaoke machine. I’m
at Hager Hill, just a mile south of the red lights. I’ll be waiting at the top of the hill just past Jim Conley’s house if someone will come get me.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
You fooled me Old School Hound I thought you were going to say you wanted some resignations letters from some coaches but Merry Christmas to all BGR and hope nothing but the best for you guys and congratulations to Granny Bear nothing like those grandkids
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Granny Bear