Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Merry Christmas to all of the BGR family, praying that God blesses you all with many gifts and heart warming memories.  A special prayer for the JC posters and program as they continue to recover from the passing of their legendary coach and look for the next HC to lead their program.  Congrats to everyone who participated at Commonwealth and got to bring home the hardware.  Dougie I’ve got your present all ready and wrapped in exploding paper buddy, you’ll be the pride of Corbin  Smile .
Merry Christmas Everyone!
merry christmas bull
(12-18-2021, 05:53 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]merry christmas bull

Thanks brother, Hope all is well over your way and Merry Christmas to you as well!
Merry Christmas to All! And Remember Jesus Is The Reason for The Season!!
Merry Christmas everyone.
Merry Christmas, even to the fine people of Pikeville.
(12-18-2021, 07:44 PM)2000PHS Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas, even to the fine people of Pikeville.
Haha this one made me laugh out loud, great post 2000...
I didn't think they celebrated Christmas in Paintsville...

I will join in the spirit and wish Belfry fans a Merry Christmas. I hope Santa lands his sleigh on Corridor G somewhere and delivers someone to take Dixon's spot next year...
Merry Christmas to you all
Merry Christmas to all of BGR!!!
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
(12-18-2021, 08:27 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2021, 07:44 PM)2000PHS Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas, even to the fine people of Pikeville.
Haha this one made me laugh out loud, great post 2000...
I didn't think they celebrated Christmas in Paintsville...

I will join in the spirit and wish Belfry fans a Merry Christmas. I hope Santa lands his sleigh on Corridor G somewhere and delivers someone to take Dixon's spot next year...
I truly hope so. There is nothing I would love more to make you happy with another WV kid. Lol
Merry Christmas
(12-18-2021, 05:31 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas to all of the BGR family, praying that God blesses you all with many gifts and heart warming memories.  A special prayer for the JC posters and program as they continue to recover from the passing of their legendary coach and look for the next HC to lead their program.  Congrats to everyone who participated at Commonwealth and got to bring home the hardware.  Dougie I’ve got your present all ready and wrapped in exploding paper buddy, you’ll be the pride of Corbin  Smile .
Merry Christmas! Cry
(12-18-2021, 06:12 PM)BobcatForever Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas to All! And Remember Jesus Is The Reason for The Season!!

Happy Birthday, Jesus!
Is it Christmas already? All I want for Christmas is a note from Santa saying the Bengals will make the playoffs.
(12-18-2021, 11:20 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Is it Christmas already?  All I want for Christmas is a note from Santa saying the Bengals will make the playoffs.

You got a better chance of getting some coal….
(12-19-2021, 12:27 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2021, 11:20 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]Is it Christmas already?  All I want for Christmas is a note from Santa saying the Bengals will make the playoffs.

I need some seasoned firewood.
(12-18-2021, 11:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2021, 05:31 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas to all of the BGR family, praying that God blesses you all with many gifts and heart warming memories.  A special prayer for the JC posters and program as they continue to recover from the passing of their legendary coach and look for the next HC to lead their program.  Congrats to everyone who participated at Commonwealth and got to bring home the hardware.  Dougie I’ve got your present all ready and wrapped in exploding paper buddy, you’ll be the pride of Corbin  Smile .
Merry Christmas! Cry

Merry CHRISTmas buddy hope your health holds up and your able to enjoy it to the fullest, praying God Blesses your family with a memorable and loving day.

Was looking good a couple of weeks ago and then the Bungles reappeared.
(12-19-2021, 02:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

Was looking good a couple of weeks ago and then the Bungles reappeared.

Big Grin

Merry Christmas
(12-19-2021, 02:31 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2021, 11:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
Merry Christmas! Cry

Merry CHRISTmas buddy hope your health holds up and your able to enjoy it to the fullest, praying God Blesses your family with a memorable and loving day.

Thanks. I wish you and yours nothing but the best
Merry Christmas to all of my BGR Family!!!! I love you guys; and you'd be surprised at how much you add to my life.

Just an off topic note: This time next year, I will have my first great grandson to enjoy Christmas with!!!! I'm so happy!!!

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy holiday season.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
Merry Christmas
I just read a story about a Hoot Gibson in Mayfield finding his cat buried in the rubble 9 days after the tornadoes. I wonder if that's our Hoot Gibson from BGR? Nice little story to warm your heart for christmas.

https://kdvr.com/news/nationalworld-news...3-TzSDki90
(12-22-2021, 03:26 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas to all of my BGR Family!!!!  I love you guys; and you'd be surprised at how much you add to my life.

Just an off topic note:  This time next year, I will have my first great grandson to enjoy Christmas with!!!!  I'm so happy!!!

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy holiday season.

That's wonderful!!!  Then you can change your screen name to GREAT Granny Bear!!!

Or since , as we all on here already know, you are already Great ; so how about Great Great Granny Bear???
Someone please help me. I’m out of beer and my nieces are killing me with this damn karaoke machine. I’m
at Hager Hill, just a mile south of the red lights. I’ll be waiting at the top of the hill just past Jim Conley’s house if someone will come get me.
You fooled me Old School Hound I thought you were going to say you wanted some resignations letters from some coaches but Merry Christmas to all BGR and hope nothing but the best for you guys and congratulations to Granny Bear nothing like those grandkids
Pages: 1 2