•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
You're on my permanent ignore list vector. Too much for you to comprehend?

Your mouth 'will be stopped' in due time, Psalm 63:11, and I can wait. In the meantime I certainly intend to spare myself any further daily dips in the sewer by reading your trolling posts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-20-2021, 11:22 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: You're on my permanent ignore list vector. Too much for you to comprehend?

Your mouth 'will be stopped' in due time, Psalm 63:11, and I can wait. In the meantime I certainly intend to spare myself any further daily dips in the sewer by reading your trolling posts.
TRT I am just calling you out when you lie just like you do.
How many of the King's close Pal's and Employees have to be arrested and think maybe the King is a CROOK.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...hp&pc=U531
Well Trumpsters I guess it was a ARMED Insurrection after all. Told you the King will make fools out of all you.
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/06/17...ctment.pdf
(07-21-2021, 10:00 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Well Trumpsters I guess it was a ARMED Insurrection after all. Told you the King will make fools out of all you.
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/06/17...ctment.pdf

They are well aware of what Jan. 6 was all about. They are just too intellectually dishonest to admit it. They want an autocracy led by Trump instead of a democratic republic. They cheered on seditionist acts and applauded attempts to overthrow a legitimatly elected government. LOCK 'EM UP!!!!  Hillary had them pegged correctly----  deplorables!!!
Not 1 person charged with insurrection. Pure idiots here. Really the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumb.
(07-22-2021, 12:47 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Not 1 person charged with insurrection. Pure idiots here. Really the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumb.
Worse than the dumbest of the dumb. I would describe them as pond scum but pond scum serves some useful purpose. These idiots are the same type of people who have enabled the rise of every totalitarian regime throughout history. They were silent (when not cheering) as Democrat rioters burned and looted cities across the country throughout 2020, including police stations. If their friends and families were aware of the evil that they support, they would have no friends and families.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(07-22-2021, 01:06 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 12:47 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Not 1 person charged with insurrection. Pure idiots here. Really the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumb.
Worse than the dumbest of the dumb. I would describe them as pond scum but pond scum serves some useful purpose. These idiots are the same type of people who have enabled the rise of every totalitarian regime throughout history. They were silent (when not cheering) as Democrat rioters burned and looted cities across the country throughout 2020, including police stations. If their friends and families were aware of the evil that they support, they would have no friends and families.
100% hit the nail on the head and this is exactly how I view them.
Jet here is the indictment read it I know you have a hard time believing something if it doesn't come from Catturd but here it is.
2021-06-07.reffitt.superseding.indictment.pdf (cnn.com)

Quooter it was a ARMED Insurrection didn't you say it's not a Insurrection unless your armed or is it just another of your many lies ?
Didn't you also say name a Insurrection that wasn't ARMED I guess I can't now.

(07-22-2021, 08:28 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
Jet don't know how you can see anything with your head up the King's rear end.
(07-22-2021, 09:34 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
Jet here is the indictment read it I know you have a hard time believing something if it doesn't come from Catturd but here it is.

Quooter it was a ARMED Insurrection didn't you say it's not a Insurrection unless your armed or is it just another of your many lies ?

It cannot be an armed insurrection with no arms. Nor can it be an armed insurrection with no insurrection. Not one person has been charged with an insurrection. How big of a dumbass must you be not to understand a fact that is crystal clear to everybody else. There was no armed insurrection, Welfare King.
(07-22-2021, 11:32 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

It cannot be an armed insurrection with no arms. Nor can it be an armed insurrection with no insurrection. Not one person has been charged with an insurrection. How big of a dumbass must you be not to understand a fact that is crystal clear to everybody else. There was no armed insurrection, Welfare King.
Quooter need to get to work it's not lunch time yet
(07-22-2021, 11:38 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

(07-22-2021, 01:06 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Worse than the dumbest of the dumb. I would describe them as pond scum but pond scum serves some useful purpose. These idiots are the same type of people who have enabled the rise of every totalitarian regime throughout history. They were silent (when not cheering) as Democrat rioters burned and looted cities across the country throughout 2020, including police stations. If their friends and families were aware of the evil that they support, they would have no friends and families.
GFY. Welfare King. I know my own work schedule and I know yours as well. You do not work...ever...and have been a totally unproductive member of society for years. I will take you a little bit more seriously when and if you every get a job but I don't see that happening. There are very few people in my sphere of contacts for whom I have zero respect and you are one of those few.
(07-22-2021, 12:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

(07-22-2021, 01:06 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Worse than the dumbest of the dumb. I would describe them as pond scum but pond scum serves some useful purpose. These idiots are the same type of people who have enabled the rise of every totalitarian regime throughout history. They were silent (when not cheering) as Democrat rioters burned and looted cities across the country throughout 2020, including police stations. If their friends and families were aware of the evil that they support, they would have no friends and families.

(07-22-2021, 08:28 AM)jetpilot Wrote: 100% hit the nail on the head and this is exactly how I view them.
GFY. Welfare King. I know my own work schedule and I know yours as well. You do not work...ever...and have been a totally unproductive member of society for years. I will take you a little bit more seriously when and if you every get a job but I don't see that happening. There are very few people in my sphere of contacts for whom I have zero respect and you are one of those few.
Quooter sounds like you have no work schedule at least get out of your mom's basement and get some sun and exercise.
(07-22-2021, 12:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 09:34 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Jet here is the indictment read it I know you have a hard time believing something if it doesn't come from Catturd but here it is.

Quooter sounds like you have no work schedule at least get out of your mom's basement and get some sun and exercise.
As a welfare cheat, why do you believe that anybody's work schedule is any of your concern? That is a rhetorical question. I know the answer. You are a total dumbass who thrives on trying to make others as miserable and to feel as worthless as you must. A job would do wonders for you, Welfare King.
(07-22-2021, 12:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 12:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 11:32 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It cannot be an armed insurrection with no arms. Nor can it be an armed insurrection with no insurrection. Not one person has been charged with an insurrection. How big of a dumbass must you be not to understand a fact that is crystal clear to everybody else. There was no armed insurrection, Welfare King.
As a welfare cheat, why do you believe that anybody's work schedule is any of your concern? That is a rhetorical question. I know the answer. You are a total dumbass who thrives on trying to make others as miserable and to feel as worthless as you must. A job would do wonders for you, Welfare King.
Quooter because you are on here all day long unless this is your job.
Here is a true American might not like all of his policies but he is foremost a American First unlike the Trumpsters on here are all in for their King
"I'm a Trumper," Dole told Page, adding later: "I'm sort of Trumped out, though."
(07-22-2021, 03:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Here is a true American might not like all of his policies but he is foremost a American First unlike the Trumpsters on here are all in for their King
"I'm a Trumper," Dole told Page, adding later: "I'm sort of Trumped out, though."

Welcome to the club, Bob. Most of America is Trumped the 'f" out. Bob's, what, about 108 now?   Even a 108 year-old still has enough of his mental faculties to know Trump definitively lost the election. Unfortunately, our three wizards on here can't reason as well as the geriatric pineapple namesake. They are under the influence of the orange blob.
(07-22-2021, 06:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 03:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Here is a true American might not like all of his policies but he is foremost a American First unlike the Trumpsters on here are all in for their King

Welcome to the club, Bob. Most of America is Trumped the 'f" out. Bob's, what, about 108 now?   Even a 108 year-old still has enough of his mental faculties to know Trump definitively lost the election. Unfortunately, our three wizards on here can't reason as well as the geriatric pineapple namesake. They are under the influence of the orange blob.
The 3 Trumpsters will go down with the King. I can remember when Quooter and TRT took up for Bush Jr. all the way to the end even after finding no WMDS they still swear Iraq had them even after Jr. said he didn't. Also stood up for Jr. after he bailed out all the banks they are diehard Fools give them credit for that.

Right...  But then there are those nagging reports of thousands of ballots which were either products of copy machines. That and/or the fact that thousands of ballots had never seen the inside of an envelope.  And speaking of, where the heck did all the envelopes go anyway? Election law mandates ballots and envelopes be stapled together and stored for years in most cases.

Storage:

All ballots and empty ballot envelopes should be boxed and sealed in tamper evident containers. Store all other records—ballot return logs, duplicate logs, scanner logs, etc. according to Federal and your State’s retention rules.All challenged and/or provisional ballots that are not eligible to be counted should be stored separately.
https://www.eac.gov/sites/default/files/...y_Mail.pdf

Ballots were destroyed, data bases erased, and envelopes thrown away. Ballots were unsigned and undated. Matter of fact, how many ballots even got to the counting rooms is an unknown. Bit again, thousands of ballots were markless except for one lonesome mark--- the circle next to Joe Biden's name. A fact that is hard to believe as important as control of the US Senate goes, wouldn't you say?

Ballot Reception

There must be an audit trail throughout the ballot reception process. Consider maintaining logs for processing the ballots through different steps. Maintain all statistical information for each precinct.This may include:

number of ballots issued
number of ballots received
number of ballots counted
name, team number or person
date and time processed
number of challenged ballots
number of write-ins and duplicated ballots
number of envelopes that do not contain a ballot
number of envelopes containing more than one ballot
number of provisional ballots counted and not counted The audit trail begins when the first ballot enve-
lopes are returned from voters. On a daily basis, staff at the elections office counts and logs the number of:
ballots returned by the Post Office
ballots received over the counter
ballots received from drop sites, if applicable
ballots forwarded to other counties
ballots returned undeliverable

If these regs had been observed there would be no question about fraud. Which begs the question; why were the regs not observed? And why are Dems willing to die on 'no audit hill'?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-22-2021, 08:10 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Right...  But then there are those nagging reports of thousands of ballots which were either products of copy machines. That and/or the fact that thousands of ballots had never seen the inside of an envelope.  And speaking of, where the heck did all the envelopes go anyway? Election law mandates ballots and envelopes be stapled together and stored for years in most cases.

Storage:

All ballots and empty ballot envelopes should be boxed and sealed in tamper evident containers. Store all other records—ballot return logs, duplicate logs, scanner logs, etc. according to Federal and your State’s retention rules.All challenged and/or provisional ballots that are not eligible to be counted should be stored separately.

Ballots were destroyed, data bases erased, and envelopes thrown away. Ballots were unsigned and undated. Matter of fact, how many ballots even got to the counting rooms is an unknown. Bit again, thousands of ballots were markless except for one lonesome mark--- the circle next to Joe Biden's name. A fact that is hard to believe as important as control of the US Senate goes, wouldn't you say?

Ballot Reception

There must be an audit trail throughout the ballot reception process. Consider maintaining logs for processing the ballots through different steps. Maintain all statistical information for each precinct.This may include:

number of ballots issued
date and time processed
number of provisional ballots counted and not counted The audit trail begins when the first ballot enve-
lopes are returned from voters. On a daily basis, staff at the elections office counts and logs the number of:

If these regs had been observed there would be no question about fraud. Which begs the question; why were the regs not observed? And why are Dems willing to die on 'no audit hill'?
TRT if you typing you are lying. You Trumpsters will still make something up to protect the King. I believe it's nagging Lies TRT you should know that. TRT you going father and father off the deep end. But you did back Jr. all the way to the end.

(07-22-2021, 08:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 08:10 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Storage:

Ballot Reception

number of ballots issued
date and time processed

TRT if you typing you are lying. You Trumpsters will still make something up to protect the King. I believe it's nagging Lies TRT you should know that. TRT you going father and father off the deep end. But you did back Jr. all the way to the end.
TRT this might explain some of your worries never get them all too many demons running around in that head.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump makes false claims about Arizona audit (apnews.com)

TRT I am glad you have decided that federal government does have a role to play in elections.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/debunk...on-claims/
"Patriotism means to stand by the country . It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official... "    ---Theodore Roosevelt

Vector, would you say our three conservative Trumpers are patriots by President Roosevelt's definition ?
(07-23-2021, 01:02 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: "Patriotism means to stand by the country . It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official... "    ---Theodore Roosevelt

Vector, would you say our three conservative Trumpers are patriots by President Roosevelt's definition ?
I have done said they are Anti American as you can get the 3 Trumpsters on here are.
Well looks like the King's Big Lie is all about just the money. He has collected a large slush fund for himself. Find it hard to believe we so many dumb people but the proof is here.
Trump's PAC has spent no money on ballot audits as he pushes his election fraud claims, but has funded his flights and other personal expenses, report says (msn.com)
(07-23-2021, 09:10 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 01:02 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: "Patriotism means to stand by the country . It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official... "    ---Theodore Roosevelt

I have done said they are Anti American as you can get the 3 Trumpsters on here are.
Well looks like the King's Big Lie is all about just the money. He has collected a large slush fund for himself. Find it hard to believe we so many dumb people but the proof is here.
Trump's PAC has spent no money on ballot audits as he pushes his election fraud claims, but has funded his flights and other personal expenses, report says (msn.com)
Any idea how the amount of bribes pocketed by Trump compares to the millions of dollars taken in by the Bidens? There is no evidence of any corruption despite the fortune spend on Democrat witch hunts. There is ample evidence of bribery against Joe Biden to impeach him.
(07-23-2021, 12:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 09:10 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Any idea how the amount of bribes pocketed by Trump compares to the millions of dollars taken in by the Bidens? There is no evidence of any corruption despite the fortune spend on Democrat witch hunts. There is ample evidence of bribery against Joe Biden to impeach him.
Quooter how many of Biden's close friends have ever been indicted or convicted ? Your Kings rising number of close friends is up to 11 now.

Well now see, this ^^ is where you don't have the first clue what you're talking about. I am not defined by a group who doesn't see the flip side of Roosevelt's statement. It also does not mean your side of the argument is right just because it is your side making the argument. There is such a thing as morality, and there is such thing as truth. And I did not say lies redefined as truth either.

But left wingnuts don't stand by their country. At all. They compromise and disparage the country. They lie about our heritage, spreading the 1619 lie in order to defame the heroes of our founding. Thusly do the left hope to cause a great turning away from the truth in order to make the people vulnerable to the lies they have propagated. They have a long record of murder by false character assassination. Brett Kavanaugh, DJT being two of the more noteworthy examples. They claim to reject racial biases while they reject white people, incredibly, though they are themselves.... White. And they have created the despicable notions of white privilege; which of course by definition, IS racial bias. And they dogpile anybody who would dare to stand up to the lies and the historical revisions meant to support those lies. They have taken a page out of the WW2 Axis powers playbook to commit child indoctrination, and are now unfortunately celebrating the destructive whirlwind they are joyously reaping.

God will see to it that all the unrepentant will reap the eternal bitter harvest of their heart's desire. I don't have to lift a finger to that end because God has seen the ramifications of their actions unfold. In fact as I have posted recently; The Lord has charged Christians not to retaliate because He is the Judge, and He will repay. You can read all about it in The Revelation if you would care to. Of course you won't because you don't want your parade rained out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(07-23-2021, 12:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Well now see, this ^^ is where you don't have the first clue what you're talking about. I am not defined by a group who doesn't see the flip side of Roosevelt's statement. It also does not mean your side of the argument is right just because it is your side making the argument. There is such a thing as morality, and there is such thing as truth. And I did not say lies redefined as truth either.

But left wingnuts don't stand by their country. At all. They compromise and disparage the country. They lie about our heritage, spreading the 1619 lie in order to defame the heroes of our founding. Thusly do the left hope to cause a great turning away from the truth in order to make the people vulnerable to the lies they have propagated. They have a long record of murder by false character assassination. Brett Kavanaugh, DJT being two of the more noteworthy examples. They claim to reject racial biases while they reject white people,  incredibly,  though they are themselves.... White. And they have created the despicable notions of white privilege; which of course by definition, IS racial bias. And they dogpile anybody who would dare to stand up to the lies and the historical revisions meant to support those lies. They have taken a page out of the WW2 Axis powers playbook to commit child indoctrination,  and are now unfortunately celebrating the destructive whirlwind they are joyously reaping.

God will see to it that all the unrepentant will reap the eternal bitter harvest of their heart's desire. I don't have to lift a finger to that end because God has seen the ramifications of their actions unfold. In fact as I have posted recently; The Lord has charged Christians not to retaliate because He is the Judge, and He will repay. You can read all about it in The Revelation if you would care to. Of course you won't because you don't want your parade rained out.
TRT if your typing your lying. If you still support Trump after what he caused on January the 6th of this year then you are not a American you are a traitor theirs no other way of putting it.

TRT by the way have you noticed the Dow is up 185 points today ?
You probably did but it is bad news to you so you will keep it to yourself.
TRT if your typing your lying
Trumpsters or Americans what's wrong with this Tweet this is from another Trumpster.

"I like Indians and I like Redskins. I like Aunt Jemima and I like Uncle Ben. I like Robert E Lee and I like Stonewall Jackson. I don’t like traitors who hate America. Stand up for our culture!"

— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) July 23, 2021
(07-24-2021, 09:30 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Trumpsters or Americans what's wrong with this Tweet this is from another Trumpster.

"I like Indians and I like Redskins. I like Aunt Jemima and I like Uncle Ben. I like Robert E Lee and I like Stonewall Jackson. I don’t like traitors who hate America. Stand up for our culture!"

Wendy gives valuable insight as to why Trump is so popular with his base. 

"The sad truth about bigotry is that most bigots either don't realize that they are bigots, or they convince themselves that their bigotry is perfectly justified."

---  Wayne Gerard Trotman
It all goes back to the Weak Minded it even shows in the polls.

https://psmag.com/news/trumps-appeal-to-...challenged

Watch Trumps 2 sons when he says "I Love the Poorly Educated"

(07-24-2021, 10:19 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 09:30 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Trumpsters or Americans what's wrong with this Tweet this is from another Trumpster.

Wendy gives valuable insight as to why Trump is so popular with his base. 

"The sad truth about bigotry is that most bigots either don't realize that they are bigots, or they convince themselves that their bigotry is perfectly justified."

---  Wayne Gerard Trotman

^^ Defines you and vector to capital T's, Old School Hound.

Trump was so popular with his base because they were sick and tired of being lied to and having political correctness shoved down their throats on the one hand, and being forced to pay for it all on the other.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next