Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hazard 21 Pikeville 12
(11-28-2020, 01:35 AM)To 2000PHS Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:32 AM)PHSForever Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 12:06 AM)BlueSky Wrote: Wow, and it was just last week when I wrote about humblings that find their way sometimes when needed
To be fair, Jet DID point out that Hazard Could do this if Panthers didn’t focus. Congrats to Hazard. Wanted it more and went and got it. 

Paintsville will choke. It’s their DNA. Will be rooting for Hazard to bring it back to the mountains
So you wouldn’t root for Paintsville if we are there against a west team?
I wouldn’t root for Paintsville if they were playing The Nazis.....?
[-] The following 3 users Like HAIL PIKEVILLE!'s post:
  • MadScientist94, Tomcat Pride, Westside
(11-28-2020, 01:36 AM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: Spud same ole same ole they miss the ole man Johnson calling the plays. Easy to call plays with 11 studs on the field a little different this year and will be next year if Mac doesn’t make a change.

This is a very fair statement to make. Last year was an an anomaly with how many good players Pikeville had to get the ball to. 

But to not run Blake Birchfield all night hardly after he's been the best player all season was just mind-blowing and ever fan sitting in the stands was thinking it.  I thought all year Pikeville was just trying to not put anything on film.  But after tonight maybe I might have just switched to the possibility that they have nothing else which I still don't believe to be true.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(11-28-2020, 01:41 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:35 AM)To 2000PHS Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 12:06 AM)BlueSky Wrote: Wow, and it was just last week when I wrote about humblings that find their way sometimes when needed
To be fair, Jet DID point out that Hazard Could do this if Panthers didn’t focus. Congrats to Hazard. Wanted it more and went and got it. 

Paintsville will choke. It’s their DNA. Will be rooting for Hazard to bring it back to the mountains
Not a good look for you but whatever. No crime in it.

Well... At least you can’t root for PUKEVILLE anymore this season  Big Grin Big Grin
Hear a plane flying over Williamsburg looking for a landing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-28-2020, 01:43 AM)2000PHS Wrote:

This thread is a perfect example of why it is almost impossible to root for Paintsville. You are the only Paintsville fan on here with good sense.
Hate to say it but I called this one after the LCA game...
(11-28-2020, 01:49 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:32 AM)PHSForever Wrote: To be fair, Jet DID point out that Hazard Could do this if Panthers didn’t focus. Congrats to Hazard. Wanted it more and went and got it. 

This thread is a perfect example of why it is almost impossible to root for Paintsville. You are the only Paintsville fan on here with good sense.
I may not have good sense, but I know my good cents will get me into Kroger this year. Hey JP, I’ll buy the 1A state championship livestream for you! I know you have to be lacking in funds after bringing that sack of money to the game!
I was going to start a thread on this but I will say it here. Whoever is in charge of "music" at Pikeville games, in the name of all that which does not suck please take it away from them. Pikeville games have been turned into a rap concert with football sprinkled in. Not the good kind either or soul or hip hop, but that awful kind with the same beat in every song (you know the one} with no singing, just fast talking or mumbling rhymes. That 12 year olds listen to. Unbearable, can't imagine it could be worse anywhere on Earth. Now even played on third downs, time outs and all of halftime. The opposite of the great atmosphere of Pikeville games for the last 100 years. I didn't even know who won the game until I got back home, because my ears were bloody and my eyes were swollen shut from repeatedly punching myself in the face...

Please, someone fix this abomination before the season starts next year. Please.
[-] The following 4 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • BoondockSaint, MadScientist94, PHS DYNASTY, VoR_58
Talkin all that smack about beating sayre only to get whooped by... HAZARD!! Pikeville fans how that crow taste? Need some buffalo sauce to add some zest?
[-] The following 2 users Like SayreSpartan2006's post:
  • MountainMamba, PHSFarmersMarket
(11-28-2020, 02:02 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I was going to start a thread on this but I will say it here. Whoever is in charge of "music" at Pikeville games, in the name of all that which does not suck please take it away from them. Pikeville games have been turned into a rap concert with football sprinkled in. Not the good kind either or soul or hip hop, but that awful kind with the same beat in every song (you know the one} with no singing, just fast talking or mumbling rhymes. That 12 year olds listen to. Unbearable, can't imagine it could be worse anywhere on Earth. Now even played on third downs, time outs and all of halftime. The opposite of the great atmosphere of Pikeville games for the last 100 years. I didn't even know who won the game until I got back home, because my ears were bloody and my eyes were swollen shut from repeatedly punching myself in the face...

Please, someone fix this abomination before the season starts next year. Please.

this is the content I came to read tonight
[-] The following 2 users Like zaga_fan's post:
  • barkgoesthecat, jetpilot
Jet I bet the staff not missing a beat in the Bowles!!! Season over on to next year!!
^^^Going to seem like forever PD.
(11-28-2020, 02:02 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I was going to start a thread on this but I will say it here. Whoever is in charge of "music" at Pikeville games, in the name of all that which does not suck please take it away from them. Pikeville games have been turned into a rap concert with football sprinkled in. Not the good kind either or soul or hip hop, but that awful kind with the same beat in every song (you know the one} with no singing, just fast talking or mumbling rhymes. That 12 year olds listen to. Unbearable, can't imagine it could be worse anywhere on Earth. Now even played on third downs, time outs and all of halftime. The opposite of the great atmosphere of Pikeville games for the last 100 years. I didn't even know who won the game until I got back home, because my ears were bloody and my eyes were swollen shut from repeatedly punching myself in the face...

Folks may be thinking Jet is saying this to deflect. But he's being 100% serious in saying this.  The music is way too loud and the levels of the music go up and down, up and down the whole night. And when did they start doing to money sound bite on third down? 

I don't mind the music, but that's the music that is popular now days with the young kids but man you can't even talk to the person beside you when it's playing which is every time the game isn't going on and even sometimes when the game is going on.  The ref had to stop play to tell them they couldn't play the third down music during a live ball situation.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Money money money Jet
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panthers Dominate's post:
  • jetpilot
(11-28-2020, 02:28 AM)Spud6 Wrote:

Folks may be thinking Jet is saying this to deflect. But he's being 100% serious in saying this.  The music is way too loud and the levels of the music go up and down, up and down the whole night. And when did they start doing to money sound bite on third down? 

I don't mind the music, but that's the music that is popular now days with the young kids but man you can't even talk to the person beside you when it's playing which is every time the game isn't going on and even sometimes when the game is going on.  The ref had to stop play to tell them they couldn't play the third down music during a live ball situation.
Can't punish a whole stadium full of people with what young kids like. Their parents wouldn't let them blast that crap at home and teachers wouldn't let them blast it in school...again, it's like I went to a bad rap concert and a football game broke out...and I'm sure 99% of the people in the stadium agree...
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115
(11-28-2020, 02:40 AM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: Money money money Jet
Haha I just punched myself in the face again.
Bad bad bad bout like the game plan an the adjustments out the half or the lack of adjustments!!
(11-28-2020, 02:43 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 02:28 AM)Spud6 Wrote:

Can't torture a whole stadium full of people with what young kids like. Their parents wouldn't let them blast that crap at home and teachers wouldn't let them blast it in school...again, it's like I went to a bad rap concert and a football game broke out...and I'm sure 99% of the people in the stadium agree...
fixed it
Congrats Bulldogs. I sure didn't see this one coming.

Agree jet. Last week was the same problem but worse this week.

It seems that crappy stuff they call music takes over as the focus, and the game takes a second place. Agree with jet, hope they take it away from whoever has it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • jetpilot
I was ok til the the Sayre guy spoke up. Give me a break. Hazard showed up and our guys didn’t. They played a physical game and we weren’t ready fir it. A lot of people on here saying “called it” but I read these threads to. Ya gotta show up to play in the playoffs and this young team learned a lesson, it happens about once every four years.

Good thing the feeling is mutual... HAIL PAINTSVILLE!!

(11-28-2020, 01:49 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 01:32 AM)PHSForever Wrote: To be fair, Jet DID point out that Hazard Could do this if Panthers didn’t focus. Congrats to Hazard. Wanted it more and went and got it. 

Is this dude serious? Lol. As arrogant and with how much crap Pikeville fans dish out to Paintsville fans on this site EVERY year, now that it’s turned back on them ITS HARD TO root for Paintsville? Lol. Sorry the medicine taste as bad as it does Jet, sometimes it helps to pinch your nose when taking it!

(11-28-2020, 01:45 AM)64SUR Wrote: Hear a plane flying over Williamsburg looking for a landing.
This is a team I feel many have looked completely over this year! They may not have had the toughest of scheduled’s but they’ve been winning by big margins all season. The Jackets not gonna be an easy out!
Bluebird and 2000. Its called a joke. I made one of those.....Google it! ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes HAIL PIKEVILLE!'s post:
  • Westside
(11-28-2020, 08:12 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote: Bluebird and 2000. Its called a joke. I made one of those.....Google it! ?
So you would actually pull for Paintsville if they are facing a western team?
Hey Jet maybe Chirico will come up and Coach your Panthers next season. Now, will you shut up for 5 or 6 months? We’ve all heard enough from you for awhile. You don’t know as much as you think!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Budsqueezer's post:
  • barkgoesthecat
^^^I know 5 titles is more than no titles. I'm out. Paintsville turds have stunk up the thread, which was 100% predictable and is 100% typical.
Jetpilot gets what he deserves. Talks trash on here constantly about Paintsville. Pikeville chokes again. Remember 2014 vs Paintsville. Beat the Tigers 50- 6 only to lose to them in playoffs 33-6. Congrats Hazard.
[-] The following 2 users Like ducky's post:
  • barkgoesthecat, Blue_Bird96
(11-28-2020, 11:07 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^I know 5 titles is more than no titles. I'm out. Paintsville turds have stunk up the thread, which was 100% predictable and is 100% typical.

And don’t forget 100% “Textbook Paintsville”! Lol.
Enjoy your weekend Jet!

(11-28-2020, 08:12 AM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote: Bluebird and 2000. Its called a joke. I made one of those.....Google it! ?
My bad. I just Googled it and your right, it was funny!
Congrats to the Bulldogs, HUGE win. Like I've always said, anything can happen on a football field on a Friday Night. That's why they play the game. I think Pikeville needed to be brought back down to earth a little bit, just like Belfry needed it a couple years ago. But the Panthers have alot of young talent and A GREAT COACH, they'll be back.

Surprisingly, I'm see some of the Panther faithful starting to question Coach Mac this morning. That's not good. Be thankful you have him guys. Coach Mac is the real deal. Not many like him come around very often. Your team is not going to be perfect every game. Things like this happen. But when they do, don't start "second quessing" your HC.

Maybe the reason he didn't use Birchfield more is because Hazard was keying on him? I don't know, I didn't see the game. But I'm pretty sure if Mac didn't use him as much he had a reason. I'm also pretty sure that Coach Mac is still responsible for 1 or 2 of those gold trophies you have over there. The loss hurts, believe me, I know. But don't make it worse by blaming one of the best HC's in the State of Kentucky.

Good Luck to the Hazard Bulldogs and the Paintsville Tigers the rest of the way. I hope one of you brings another Trophy back home.
[-] The following 4 users Like #55PirateFan's post:
  • 64SUR, Blue_Bird96, E's Army, Josiewales