Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 21 Pikeville 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Final from Hambley

Shocked...
Nice win by Hazard Congratulations.
Congratulations Hazard!

Gonna be a lot of mad folks on the forum
Wow!!
Hazard out played us in every phase of the game. Congrats to them.
Wow! Congrats Hazard!
Final
Upset!!
Great win for the Bulldogs. Good run for the Panthers the past couple seasons. Definitely the upset of the year, possible the biggest in recent memory.
Congrats to Hazard
Can we join the threads?
Props to Hazard, they brought it tonight and earned the win.

I haven't seen Pikeville in person because of this crazy year but I knew this was a rebuilding year and they were probably overrated but Class A is so crazy and watered down heck who knows. Good news for Pikeville fans the Panthers will be very good the next several seasons. I see some more state titles for the Panthers in the not so distant future.

My girlfriend is a Hazard alum and big fan so we will be cheering on them to bring the title back to the mountains again.

Disappointing end to the season for Pikeville but as with ever other sporting event I usually follow with passion I'm just having a hard time caring as much this year compared to every other year.

Good luck to all the teams still playing and everyone stay safe.
(11-27-2020, 11:49 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]Can we join the threads?

I apologize. I can’t because I’m on mobile. I have texted some other mods to do it so hopefully we get it merged quickly. We need this together quick.
(11-27-2020, 11:49 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]Can we join the threads?

I apologize. I can’t because I’m on mobile. I have texted some other mods to do it so hopefully we get it merged quickly. We need this together quick.
(11-27-2020, 11:42 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]Upset!!
Maybe to some! Congrats Bulldogs!!!
Wow...
Nice Job Bulldogs! Congrats! ?
WOW-Shocked is under statement
Paintsville wins and Pikeville loses.... this thread:

[Image: 66855422.jpg]
Where you at JetPilot? :D
Congrats to the Bulldogs, and you too bac. Hazard wanted it 20x more than Pikeville and they took it. Also to be brutally honest, and you rarely ever see it, but Pikeville coaching staff was outcoached by Hazard staff in a big way.

I look for this bitter loss to make the Panthers come back extremely hungry to get back to the top next year.

Again, congrats to Hazard and I see no reason why they can't win it all.
(11-27-2020, 11:55 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: [ -> ]Where you at JetPilot? Big Grin
Stay classy Mamba
(11-27-2020, 11:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2020, 11:55 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: [ -> ]Where you at JetPilot? Big Grin
Stay classy Mamba
Coming from this guy lmao let me ask you this before you go... did you bring a big sack of money?
Did not see this one coming. Great job bulldogs. Opens the door for paintsville to make a run for the title.
Congratulations Hazard!
Bulldogs played their guts out and wanted it more. Bottom line. Hats off and good luck the rest of the way.
You have to give Hazard a lot of credit. They started 0-5 with a loss to Floyd Central and getting blown out by Paintsville and Pikeville. It would have been really easy for those players and that coaching staff to pack it in for the season. It speaks volumes about Dan Howard to get his kids to buy in and keep fighting especially as a first year head coach.
Wow, and it was just last week when I wrote about humblings that find their way sometimes when needed
Shocker. Way to go Dawgs!
Congrats to Hazard. Road playoff wins at Pikeville are rare.

Pikeville had a lot of holes to fill from last years team and the lack of games played probably slowed down their development. I haven’t watched the game but obviously they weren’t their usual well oiled machine in late November. Credit Hazard for that as well. However, I’m still very surprised by this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5