Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hazard 21 Pikeville 12
45 point swing from Pikeville's 43-7 regular season victory.
Also MAJOR credit to Hazards coaching staff. They had their players believing they could win. That’s not easy to do after getting drilled by 40 by the same team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • Poseidon
So happy for Hazard. Had a tough year. Those kids have to be going crazy! Also, it helps that they beat PUKEVILLE.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MountainMamba's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(11-27-2020, 11:58 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 11:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 11:55 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: Where you at JetPilot? Big Grin
Stay classy Mamba
Coming from this guy lmao let me ask you this before you go... did you bring a big sack of money?

ummmmm.....
Hazard coaching staff deserves a state championship trophy from this game alone. They had their team ready and exploited every weakness of pikeville’s. And their players wanted this way more than Pikeville’s

What was Pikeville’s coaching staff thinking tonight? They didn’t run Blake Birchfield all night hardly and didn’t try to hit big plays to Lockhart like they have all year. They lost this game for Pikeville. They didn’t make a single adjustment all night and Hazard did everything they planned and wanted.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I guess Pikeville thought they had it made after getting by undefeated Sayre last week. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • MountainMamba
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahah
*breathes*
Hahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well... gonna need a new 1A trophy I guess after the other one already had Pikeville stenciled on it.
[-] The following 3 users Like FootballFan1999's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, ekywildcat, Glory_Days
Pikeville is a great 1A program. Sometimes the football gods throws in games like this.
Just goes to show playoff football is never a gimme.
(11-28-2020, 12:22 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahah
*breathes*
Hahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well... gonna need a new 1A trophy I guess after the other one already had Pikeville stenciled on it.
Noisiest fanbase up and down the Big Sandy But now CRICKETS......................................................................
[-] The following 3 users Like Blue_Bird96's post:
  • ekywildcat, MountainMamba, Sportsdadof2
(11-28-2020, 12:21 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: I guess Pikeville thought they had it made after getting by undefeated Sayre last week. Smile
This was a classic trap game. Pikeville had already beaten Goliath last week.
Congratulations to Hazard they came and they wanted way more than Pikeville and with that stenciled trophy Pikeville had their heads up in the clouds and Hazard wore them out, but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Congrats to Hazard. They earned the win because they wanted it way more than Pikeville did. Pikeville was never in the game. Offense seemed confused at times and just never got in the rhythm of the game. Good luck to the bull Dawgs the rest of the way.
Now listening to this game instead of watching it was tough. But I can’t let anyone disrespect those Pikeville kids because they played hard just like the Hazard kids. This game could of been really interesting if Pikeville scored.. Hazard was just the better team tonight and it helped they had there quarterback this go around.
You also got to give credit to coach Howard for getting his kids to stay the course. He deserves big props. So congratulations coach and the Hazard team on a good win tonight.
This game was played the exact way that Hazard needed to win this game. They milked quite a bit of time off the clock and kept Pikevilles offense on the sideline for most of the game.
(11-28-2020, 12:58 AM)bac2369 Wrote: This game was played the exact way that Hazard needed to win this game. They milked quite a bit of time off the clock and kept Pikevilles offense on the sideline for most of the game.

This was key.  Hazard was able to play their game plan to perfection and Pikeville's coaching staff had no answer for it so Hazard just said if it ain't broke don't fix it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I don’t see enough salt in this thread and I won’t stand for it.
(11-28-2020, 01:03 AM)zaga_fan Wrote: I don’t see enough salt in this thread and I won’t stand for it.

I'll be the first to admit if you told me to put my entire living existence on Pikeville winning this game I'd never lost a second of sleep with that bet.  But it was apparent in the 2nd quarter that my life was going to end on that bet.  Hazard absolutely whipped Pikeville in every aspect of the game and Pikeville had no response.  Pikeville looked like a deer in the headlights after they realized Hazard wasn't there to just rollover and let them rub their belly.
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Bull got out!
the panthers wasnt going to beat anyone tonight.congrats to the bulldogs.coach chirico and the paintsville tigers are your winners
[-] The following 1 user Likes ethand's post:
  • MountainMamba
Congrats to the bulldogs there were the best team on the field tonight without a doubt. As for my panthers: Let’s start with the offense. How can 12 not touch the ball till the second quarter??? OC worried to much about stats for QB1 and Lockhart and has been for weeks. Defense how does the DC go in at the half and not make one adjustment?? Never leave the 3 front or even try anything different. Got outplayed and out coached bad and both are on the staff for not being prepared and having the team prepared!! Over till next year and good luck to the bulldogs the rest of the way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panthers Dominate's post:
  • BoondockSaint
(11-28-2020, 01:22 AM)Panthers Dominate Wrote: Congrats to the bulldogs there were the best team on the field tonight without a doubt. As for my panthers: Let’s start with the offense. How can 12 not touch the ball till the second quarter??? OC worried to much about stats for QB1 and Lockhart and has been for weeks. Defense how does the DC go in at the half and not make one adjustment?? Never leave the 3 front or even try anything different. Got outplayed and out coached bad and both are on the staff for not being prepared and having the team prepared!! Over till next year and good luck to the bulldogs the rest of the way.

They didn't gibe it to Lockhart in the ways they have all year.  Tonight they gave him RB carries out of the backfield and sweeps which they've done all year.  Not once did they try to hit him on the seam route that's worked all year for them or just send him on a post or something. Give him a chance to make a play as an athlete.
#BBFL
(11-28-2020, 12:06 AM)BlueSky Wrote: Wow, and it was just last week when I wrote about humblings that find their way sometimes when needed
To be fair, Jet DID point out that Hazard Could do this if Panthers didn’t focus. Congrats to Hazard. Wanted it more and went and got it. 

Paintsville will choke. It’s their DNA. Will be rooting for Hazard to bring it back to the mountains
Bulldogs!!!!!!!
(11-28-2020, 01:32 AM)PHSForever Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 12:06 AM)BlueSky Wrote: Wow, and it was just last week when I wrote about humblings that find their way sometimes when needed
To be fair, Jet DID point out that Hazard Could do this if Panthers didn’t focus. Congrats to Hazard. Wanted it more and went and got it. 

Paintsville will choke. It’s their DNA. Will be rooting for Hazard to bring it back to the mountains
So you wouldn’t root for Paintsville if we are there against a west team?
(11-28-2020, 01:32 AM)PHSForever Wrote:

Pikeville was the one choking tonight...

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes MountainMamba's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Did pikeville still a have a lot of injured players out for this game? Just trying to wrap my mind around the loss. Congrats to the bulldogs
Spud same ole same ole they miss the ole man Johnson calling the plays. Easy to call plays with 11 studs on the field a little different this year and will be next year if Mac doesn’t make a change.
Congrats H, I didn't see this one coming
(11-28-2020, 01:36 AM)BobcatPride05 Wrote: Did pikeville still a have a lot of injured players out for this game? Just trying to wrap my mind around the loss. Congrats to the bulldogs

Nope. Every key player besides Carson Wright (been basically out all season) played tonight.  

The only thing to wrap your head around and I was there.  Was Pikeville just got bullied tonight and Hazard played a perfect game across the board from coaching down to execution.
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
Paintsville choke? I can think of one year we should have gone to the state finals and didn’t. 2017. Other than that, we got beat by equal or better teams. 2015 Pikeville was very very good and Kash didn’t play.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • MountainMamba