Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
(11-30-2022, 04:37 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 04:24 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 04:05 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 03:55 PM)jamesclay Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 02:32 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I do......... I am so confident. I am about to go drink me another cup of coffee.  :)

I don't really get the whole coffee thing but go for it

I drink alot of coffee James... That's all... :) But if you are not a coffee drinker, you need to get with me, I can hook you up. Get you a Percolator and go make a camp fire or you can do it on a stove too and man, you will figure out real fast why I like coffee..You know, I have noticed alot of the younger generation doesn't drink coffee, but I like it.

Bull I never could acquire a taste for Coffee it always tasted bitter to me, but my Dad loved it the hotter and stronger it was the more he loved it.

I can drink it hot no doubt, but I am not so much on the strong side of the coffee, I have had some of those who like it real strong about kick me out of making coffee saying I drink it weak LOL. I like it in the middle or where I can see through it when Im pouring it, if I can't see through it then I know I am getting a strong cup like that Mcdonalds stuff LOL. When I go there I tell them to water it down with creamer because after a cup of that, you will know what a strong cup of coffee is... :)  My mamaw when I was a young lad would offer me some coffee when I would go visit her and she put cream and suger in it and this has been around 35 years ago and I honestly never forgot those times. I was young but I loved visiting and drinking coffee with her. Then over years, I had some neighbors that was old timers and we would chew the fat in the evenings and drink the fire out of coffee and sit on the portch just blowing. All of them are passed on now. I moved to another location and now Im a lone coffee drinker. I do think about those I used to sit around with at times when Im by myself drinking a big cup. Especially when Im outside sipping and enjoying the outdoors. Thats why I say more coffee please, I have some good memories with some fine folks and family that are no longer around that keeps those happy thoughts flowing..

Cream and sugar is the only way I can drink it, when I was a kid it seemed like Coffee was the most popular drink in the family but since my Dad passed I don’t think Mom even makes it anymore she’s still got a Coffee maker and keeps Coffee for anyone who walks thru the door wanting it and she’ll get up and make a pot.

We had Tuna patties, fried taters, green beans, and sliced Maters.

(11-30-2022, 07:28 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 04:50 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 04:44 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Why do football threads almost always digress to food ????    Asking for a relative...

:) I'm blaming this one on PJDOUG... Him and Corbin has those profile pictures of food...LOL...

What are we having for supper?
[-] The following 3 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!, Granny Bear, pjdoug
Messages In This Thread
RE: Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship) - by Jack Lambert - 11-30-2022, 07:48 PM