Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Lexington Catholic 28 Boyle County 27
(10-12-2022, 02:43 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(10-12-2022, 01:29 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 10:12 PM)Rebel55 Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 09:16 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 08:49 PM)Hound05 Wrote: They would have to be 1 and 2. Because if they are 1 and 4 they’d meet in one of the regions.  So only possibility is 1 and 2 I think

Only way Boyle and Lexington Catholic could meet in the state championship is to avoid each other. So one of those teams would have to take Corbins spot at the top. That would then separate Boyle and Lexington Catholic if they were to win out. But if Corbin stays in the #1 spot, you will have a Boyle/Lexington Catholic matchup. the only question would be is who will play where due to RPI. Right now Boyle will have to go back to Lexington Catholic in the 3rd round if no changes…
I dont think it will happened but another way would be for one team to drop to a 4 and that would separate them till finals.

Personally for me I want a rematch with Catholic.

I think Boyle wins by a good margin if they have a rematch.

I went to this game. Now some things that stood out to me was the fact that Bodner came out in a crucial part of the game for Boyle County.. Haddix did dial up a winning play and Boyle Scored but had a penalty so a called back touchdown due to a penalty is all thats seperating Boyle from still being undefeated and the top of the RPI.... So no doubt I look for a slobber knocker in the next game and a packed house.... But with that game happening it sure makes for the 4A playoffs to be maybe the best in all classes this year other than 6A because for the first time in many years, 6A seems to be  as close for as many teams... I also look for Boyle to win the next matchup..I wouldn't be surprised to see Catholic to go to all passing, they defeinately have the tools...
Was there also, and a WR not being set(it was the right call) for Boyle is the MAIN reason Lex. Cath won, I think some folks do not know that Boyle scored on a bomb with seconds to play to take the lead, but the kid wasn't set, who had know barring on the play, plus there was some weird play calling by Boyle's Offensive Coaches when they got that 20 point lead, but you have to give credit to Lex Cath for battling back the way they did. Great game to watch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lexington Catholic 28 Boyle County 27 - by Big Daddy Bull - 10-13-2022, 01:55 PM
Lex Cath 28 Boyle 27 - by Hatz - 10-07-2022, 10:45 PM