Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
 Members: 29,235
 Latest member: User1992
 Forum threads: 297,789
 Forum posts: 2,459,336

Full Statistics
Online Users
There are currently 929 online users.
 17 Member(s) | 909 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Advicegiver74, back country, Blackcat1984, bucslover68, Bull got out!, Cards98, Gravy, Hogsnot, Jarons, mandan, Panther Thunder, pork, Realtalk101, Runrunrun, Sportscritic79, truebluefan89, Upnorth

which Running Back would u rather have on your team
Gordan or Weston

tell me your thoughts

According to my sources Steve Sharpe has been appointed interim head coach at EJ. after 1 month without one. I understand that he would like for the position to be permanent. But is he qualified? Any opinions are welcomed...

Coming off their best season in school history in 2004.. But they have lost about 12 or so seniors and possibly the best backfield in school history.. I know Donnie Daniels can work miracles with what players he has.. So how do you all think the Raiders will do in 2005...

Ill give my opinion later.

All Pike County teams are getting new coaches. Some are moving?
Its fact Coach Poynter from [glow=]PC[/glow] is terminated. Is the Pikeville Coach rumor coming true? :wink:
What have you heard?

I was wonderin if you all do or ever did have any pregame rituals that you did before every game

For those few fans on here, how do you think Central will fare this coming season. Last year they got a 3rd seed playoff berth, even if it was from a tie-breaker, they still got it.
Anyways, the question now is who the coach will be.
Does anyone know who some of the returning boys will be? Yada yada..

Mine would have to be Highlands, because I have a good friend who goes there.

What does everyone think about the Bluebirds in 05?

Who is your Fav. Pike COunty team to watch?

•  Previous
  • 3807(current)
  • Next