Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Coach At Pike Central?
All Pike County teams are getting new coaches. Some are moving?
Its fact Coach Poynter from [glow=]PC[/glow] is terminated. Is the Pikeville Coach rumor coming true? :wink:
What have you heard?
Another reply like this and I will report your IP to your ISP(Internet Service Provider) Do you understand its a crime to verbally abuse someone. The same rules apply on the internet as they do real life. We have recorded your mac address, host name and ip. If this happens again , this information will be submitted to your ISP and you will be reported to the appropriate authoritys.. Thank you, torQQue

BTW, Dont assume "nobodyknows" as you name applies.. Internet tracks are the easiest to trace.. You have been warned!!
Remeber the rules

1. Threatning, Taunting, Swearing at, or Abusing another member is not allowed! (Breaking of this rule could result in criminal prosecution)
2. Don't attempt to reveal another member's real identity without their permission!

Even if this is just joking, try to stay within the rules.
i actually know someone on the site based council at Central and word is that Mac is supposed to sign with Central on Thursday. Of course i dont know the 100% truth on this idea, but this is what i have been told.
15thRegionBaller Wrote:i actually know someone on the site based council at Central and word is that Mac is supposed to sign with Central on Thursday. Of course i dont know the 100% truth on this idea, but this is what i have been told.

I've been hearing this since about Oct. of 04. I think we will all find out what's really goin on Friday, on the radio show Comfort Eagle made a thread about.
I have also heard Mac will be signing on Thursday from a very reliable source.
15thRegionFan Wrote:I have also heard Mac will be signing on Thursday from a very reliable source.

Being a Central fan I would love to see this happen. But until then I'm just goin to keep my fingers crossed.
Even though Central is picking up one of the top coaches this side of KY.....it' not going to help them...of course as awlays IMO
liveMAROON Wrote:Even though Central is picking up one of the top coaches this side of KY.....it' not going to help them...of course as awlays IMO

And you are entitled to your own opinion.. that's what makes this country great.
The only thing Mac will miss next year is playing in the weakest district AND region in all of KY football.
the only thing mac is gonna miss next year is the winning tradition and the respect the pikeville players, fans, and people gave him
i dont knwo if he will get the same from Central
but he is a great man and smart person so maybe he can bring the team together but easier said than done! :!:
dirty30 Wrote:the only thing mac is gonna miss next year is the winning tradition and the respect the pikeville players, fans, and people gave him
but he is a great man and smart person so maybe he can bring the team together but easier said than done! :!:

The only reason Pikeville does so well is becuz of the weak district they play in. If you go 11-3 at that school and dont win a state championship the season is a disappointment. If you put Central in the same district as Pikeville I guarantee they would be state champions.
PooPooHead Wrote:
dirty30 Wrote:the only thing mac is gonna miss next year is the winning tradition and the respect the pikeville players, fans, and people gave him

The only reason Pikeville does so well is becuz of the weak district they play in. If you go 11-3 at that school and dont win a state championship the season is a disappointment. If you put Central in the same district as Pikeville I guarantee they would be state champions.

You're insane. Because they have a weak district doesn't mean they are a weak team. They play Belfry, Rockcastle, and others of the like in several games throughout the season. They even beat Prestonsburg last year. Making it to state semi's is not as easy as you think, you would know that if you had ever gone.
ComfortEagle Wrote:
PooPooHead Wrote:

You're insane. Because they have a weak district doesn't mean they are a weak team. They play Belfry, Rockcastle, and others of the like in several games throughout the season. They even beat Prestonsburg last year. Making it to state semi's is not as easy as you think, you would know that if you had ever gone.

I only go to 2A, 3A, and 4A games. Pikeville caught P Burg at the wrong time. I would lay money on it that P Burg would kill Pikeville if they played half way through the season. If you think Pikeville could have beaten p Burg half way through you are insane. You shouldve played Breathitt County too then and beaten them.
And you don't think Pikeville got better? They progressed just as much as Prestonsburg. With Mac going to PC I really hope we see this matchup in the future to shut you all up.
Dang.....I told coach we should have scheduled later in the season to play P-burg.....So losers like pooheads and frogs wouldnt talk bad about us.......O wait now I remeber our only three losses came from the current state champs...and a strong 3A school that hadnt lost at home in years
ok buddy now go ahead enlighten us how many losses did central have.....and by WHOM.....learn ur facts then talk smack
PooPooHead Wrote:
ComfortEagle Wrote:
PooPooHead Wrote:

I only go to 2A, 3A, and 4A games. Pikeville caught P Burg at the wrong time. I would lay money on it that P Burg would kill Pikeville if they played half way through the season. If you think Pikeville could have beaten p Burg half way through you are insane. You shouldve played Breathitt County too then and beaten them.
If you only go to 2A, 3A, or4A games Have you ever seen Pikeville play? Or Beechwood? Or Paintsville?
You are hardly qualified to make some of the statements you've been making. And if the only 2A, 3A, and 4A games you have seen are the ones on Pike Centrals schedule, you haven't seen much either.
I saw Pike Central and Pikeville each play last year and Pikeville would have won by 35+ points.
Stop the Insanity...the Hawks think Mac is the savior!
Pike Central was a joke when Caoch Mac was there before and I see no reason that would indicate that they won't continue being a joke if he does return to Buckley's Creek. Has Pike Central ever won a regional title in any sport besides girls basketball? Their entire athletic department is a joke when you consider all that the school has going for it. They are 2A school with very nice facilites in one of the weakest areas of the state for high school sports, and they have NOTHING to show for it.
PHSFAN Wrote:Pike Central was a joke when Caoch Mac was there before and I see no reason that would indicate that they won't continue being a joke if he does return to Buckley's Creek. Has Pike Central ever won a regional title in any sport besides girls basketball? Their entire athletic department is a joke when you consider all that the school has going for it. They are 2A school with very nice facilites in one of the weakest areas of the state for high school sports, and they have NOTHING to show for it.
Boy, that was harsh!!!
spxdad Wrote:
PHSFAN Wrote:Pike Central was a joke when Caoch Mac was there before and I see no reason that would indicate that they won't continue being a joke if he does return to Buckley's Creek. Has Pike Central ever won a regional title in any sport besides girls basketball? Their entire athletic department is a joke when you consider all that the school has going for it. They are 2A school with very nice facilites in one of the weakest areas of the state for high school sports, and they have NOTHING to show for it.
Boy, that was harsh!!!

Maybe it is a little harsh but it is the truth.
PHSFAN Wrote:
spxdad Wrote:
Boy, that was harsh!!!

Didn't say I disagreed, just harsh! :lol:
spxdad Wrote:
PHSFAN Wrote:
spxdad Wrote:
Boy, that was harsh!!!

Didn't say I disagreed, just harsh! :lol:

I hear ya spxdad. I hate being harsh on the Hawks, but there is no reason for them to continue to down the Pikeville football program when their entire athletic department has done nothing.
liveMAROON Wrote:Dang.....I told coach we should have scheduled later in the season to play P-burg.....So losers like pooheads and frogs wouldnt talk bad about us.......O wait now I remeber our only three losses came from the current state champs...and a strong 3A school that hadnt lost at home in years
ok buddy now go ahead enlighten us how many losses did central have.....and by WHOM.....learn ur facts then talk smack

There are about 5 other threads showing who they have played.. Breathitt, P'burg, Belfry, and North Laurel. Two of those teams just happen to be the state champs, for the past what 3 or 4 years?

I have nothing against Pikeville, and I actually like to watch them play. But with posts like this one, you are just asking for an unwinnable arguement.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
liveMAROON Wrote:Dang.....I told coach we should have scheduled later in the season to play P-burg.....So losers like pooheads and frogs wouldnt talk bad about us.......O wait now I remeber our only three losses came from the current state champs...and a strong 3A school that hadnt lost at home in years

There are about 5 other threads showing who they have played.. Breathitt, P'burg, Belfry, and North Laurel. Two of those teams just happen to be the state champs, for the past what 3 or 4 years?

I have nothing against Pikeville, and I actually like to watch them play. But with posts like this one, you are just asking for an unwinnable arguement.
Sometimes an unwinnable argument is better than an unwinnable football program...Congrats PC on a new coach on the way and keep looking forward to your 5 wins a year.
Sometimes an unwinnable argument is better than an unwinnable football program...Congrats PC on a new coach on the way and keep looking forward to your 5 wins a year.[/quote

lol Got Mac?
15thRegionFan Wrote:Sometimes an unwinnable argument is better than an unwinnable football program...Congrats PC on a new coach on the way and keep looking forward to your 5 wins a year.[/quote

lol Got Mac?
Yeah, you got Mac!
Let me know when you find an offense.
ALL THIS BICKERING OVER PIKE CENTRAL AND PIKEVILLE NEEDS TO STOP. THESE TWO TEAMS HAVE NEVER PLAYED EACH OTHER, AND PROBABLY WON'T PLAY EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME. SO KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC, AND QUIT ARGUING ABOUT WHO WOULD WIN BETWEEN THESE TWO TEAMS, PLEASE.

THANK YOU..
Yeah, you got Mac!
Let me know when you find an offense.[/quote]

Be glad to do that for ya!
Let me know when you find a coach
Coach Mac is a good coach that all his players respected but he wasnt a hillard howard either. Coach Mac was helped out by the fact that he always had good players on his team. Take away those good players and who knows how well things would go. But no matter where Coach Mac is I wish him the best of luck.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Coach Mac is a good coach that all his players respected but he wasnt a hillard howard either. Coach Mac was helped out by the fact that he always had good players on his team. Take away those good players and who knows how well things would go. But no matter where Coach Mac is I wish him the best of luck.

Very true...If you want to see how Coach Mac does without good players then look at his previous stop on Buckley's Creek and the same will be true this time around.