Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.
Forum Statistics
 Members: 29,235
 Latest member: User1992
 Forum threads: 297,789
 Forum posts: 2,459,338

Full Statistics
Online Users
There are currently 1188 online users.
 14 Member(s) | 1171 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Advicegiver74, Blackcat1984, BlackcatPride32, bucslover68, Bull got out!, Cards98, Gravy, Hogsnot, Jarons, mandan, Panther Thunder, Realtalk101, Runrunrun, Upnorth

I was just wondering what kind of weight programs and conditioning your coachs put you all through to get you in shape

Who do you think are gonna be the stand out linemen next year

This topic was brought to my attention by the argument between gish and live maroon. Why can beechwood recruit but pikeville cant. whats the deal

I was wonderin who you all thought were the best quarterbacks ever to play at your school

Does anyone know the facts on coach Mac leaving pikeville. i asked him in gym class and he refused to answer. If Mac leaves who will be head coach.

Two Words: JOSH SULLIVAN
This guys power and skill just downright amazes me
can i get an AMEN?

I think the Cats will be alot better than most people are giving them credit for, their big weakness will be on defense, they lose all 3 LB's and only return one from the secondary. If Peters and Shaffer show some leadership on and off the field this year, then they could be a regional championship team if not state finalist's. IMO it will be Prestonsburg vs Leslie Co in the 2A region 4 championship game this year.

I think it will be a great year for the panthers, dispite a coach change

Posted Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:28 am:

They have many returning players and a few sophmores that have alot of speed. I look for good things in 05'

what is your 4A Top 10?

Who is your 3A top 10?

Posted Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:55 am:

Is 3and 4 A this boring?

•  Previous
  • 3809(current)
  • Next