Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
How do things look for the Bobcats this upcoming season? I think there biggest problem will be their offensive and defensive line. They are only returning to starters on the o line, and on the d line I believe they only return 2 also.
i believe they will be down from Last year. could be a good chance for Estill to come up and make a run for the district championship. however i do believe that Breathitt will win some games!
Strikeout King Wrote:i believe they will be down from Last year. could be a good chance for Estill to come up and make a run for the district championship. however i do believe that Breathitt will win some games!
They will not be a State title contender, but they will not be THAT down.
OH Napier was saying that Bloody Breathitt is the team to beat, east of I64. OH knows too! :Thumbs:
They should have a good team if they're any thing like the 2002 team.
I heard that if Holcomb would have given Justin Haddix(PCC head Coach) the D.C last year instead to his fishing buddy, Haddix would still be bleeding BLUE!!
:eyeroll: Thats just what I heard.....
Breathitt may not have the talent of last year's team but I do think they will once again make it to the regional finals and have a better overall record. Breathitt was 7-6 last year and I believe if the younger players can step up the way they did a year ago the sky is the limit for this team. My only concern is the offensive and defensive lines.
I hope the defense improves from 2009. They were just pitiful last season. Go Bobcats!
biggdogg Wrote:I heard that if Holcomb would have given Justin Haddix(PCC head Coach) the D.C last year instead to his fishing buddy, Haddix would still be bleeding BLUE!!
:eyeroll: Thats just what I heard.....

I didn't know Holcomb was a fisherman.
Breathitt should be set next year with skill players. They have Richard trent returning as a RB/QB, Kyle Huff as a QB, Kody pritchard as a RB, Josh fletcher as a WR, Jamie watkins as a WR(he started to step up big time at the end of the season last year), and Ryan cox as a WR. Also Breathitt will be returning alot of starters on defence such as Corey shouse, Brayton fugate, Josh fletcher, Ritchard trent, Brandon pelfry, Jesses roberts, and Kody pritchard.
Sorry but if they didnt have their SUPERMAN (Fugate) they wouldnt have done as well as they did.
With Fugate gone I believe Breathitt should spread the field with a four or five reciever set. I believe if Breathitt were to choose this type of offensive scheme, Breathitt would be much better off if Kyle Huff is the Quarterback. Richard Trent is a great athlete and I believe he needs to be put at a position where he can make plays and show how talented he really is. Breathitt needs to get back to the old days of slinging it around the field. If I am not mistaken the three championships we have won have came from this style of offense. Go Bobcats.
they have some good kids that can step up
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:OH Napier was saying that Bloody Breathitt is the team to beat, east of I64. OH knows too! :Thumbs:
dont you mean south of I64? Cause I64 goes all the way to Virginia Beach...lol
blitz43 Wrote:dont you mean south of I64? Cause I64 goes all the way to Virginia Beach...lol
If he was quoting the feller he mentioned I wouldn't doubt that was what was said. He meant I-75, but no matter, O.H. loves his Bobcats... and the UK Wildcats too.
MR. NOBODY Wrote:Sorry but if they didnt have their SUPERMAN (Fugate) they wouldnt have done as well as they did.
Breathitt was good before "Superman" and they will be good after him. Good programs find a way to win.
They will be a decent team coming up
Cory Shouse is at Pike Central and if i have heard correctly Fugate is going with him
mountaingurl_32 Wrote:Cory Shouse is at Pike Central and if i have heard correctly Fugate is going with him

Corey and Brayton are best friends, I know he is thinking about transferring , but he isnt 100% sure yet. I believe Brayton will probably end up transferring though to Pike Central.
I hope Fugate doesn't leave because the bobcats will still have a solid sophomore class in place to build for the future. Shouse leaving will hurt a lot but if we can keep the players we currently have we will be fine next year.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:How do things look for the Bobcats this upcoming season? I think there biggest problem will be their offensive and defensive line. They are only returning to starters on the o line, and on the d line I believe they only return 2 also.

that a lot of teams this year their line is a big ?
Breathitt County will be ok, and will make a deep run in the playoffs.
they will have a good season, brayton didnt go to pike central.
its okay if we lose one or two people, im gonna take my chances and say breathitt will go far.
i am always gonna cheer for my bobcats! Smile
free ride Wrote:Breathitt County will be ok, and will make a deep run in the playoffs.
3A district 5 is weak and Breathitt should make it to at least the Regional Final again in 2010.
Breathitt may be young but they are very talented. I think come playoff time Breathitt will be very dangerous. I believe Trent needs to be at RB and Huff needs to be the Quarterback. Huff has the size and the arm strength to be a very good quarterback in Holcomb's offense. Breathitt will not have Fugate and Haddix next year but overall I do believe they will be a better team than in 09.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Breathitt may be young but they are very talented. I think come playoff time Breathitt will be very dangerous. I believe Trent needs to be at RB and Huff needs to be the Quarterback. Huff has the size and the arm strength to be a very good quarterback in Holcomb's offense. Breathitt will not have Fugate and Haddix next year but overall I do believe they will be a better team than in 09.
I have heard rumors that the Bobcats may be getting a DC and a QB. Just Hearsay though.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Breathitt may be young but they are very talented. I think come playoff time Breathitt will be very dangerous. I believe Trent needs to be at RB and Huff needs to be the Quarterback. Huff has the size and the arm strength to be a very good quarterback in Holcomb's offense. Breathitt will not have Fugate and Haddix next year but overall I do believe they will be a better team than in 09.
It all depends on which offense he comes out with. If he goes with the offense he has used the last couple seasons, the Bobcats are way to predictable. I think the multiple formation and balanced attack they had in the mid-late 90's and early 2000's was a lot more effective. Go Bobcats!
The biggest problems I see with Breathitt next year is their lines. We have two offensive linemen returning in Jarrod wolfe and Jesse roberts, besides that everyone else is new. On the defensive line I believe the only line we have returning are again Jesse roberts and Brayton fugate, but I believe Brayton may be moved off the line this year. We do have some good under classmen that are steppin up such as Dustin sumner though. The kid is an absolute monster now after being out for a whole year because of his knee injury.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:The biggest problems I see with Breathitt next year is their lines. We have two offensive linemen returning in Jarrod wolfe and Jesse roberts, besides that everyone else is new. On the defensive line I believe the only line we have returning are again Jesse roberts and Brayton fugate, but I believe Brayton may be moved off the line this year. We do have some good under classmen that are steppin up such as Dustin sumner though. The kid is an absolute monster now after being out for a whole year because of his knee injury.

What grade is the Sumner Kid in. Do we have any one other than Trent to step up at linebacker.
Cat Daddy Wrote:What grade is the Sumner Kid in. Do we have any one other than Trent to step up at linebacker.

Sumner is a sophmore, but will be a junior this upcoming season. I believe Brayton fugate will be able to play linebacker and i would be shocked if he isnt moved there by next season.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5