Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
09Dores Wrote:They should have a good team if they're any thing like the 2002 team.

-------------------------------------------

if any team is like the 02 bobcats its the 2010 PC commodores trust me.

you kno i havent noticed PCC for football.....maybe the coaching change will help them along the way.
Againstme! Wrote:from what i hear breathitt should do a lot better then they did last year. they had one player last year that didnt want to play as a team just run and run and run agian. nobody wanted to block for him, and i dont blame them. what is the purpose of playing a sport if you not gonna be playing as a team.

Yes, football is definitely a team sport!
The Contrarian Wrote:Yes, football is definitely a team sport!
It is going to help that Breathitt opens with Campbellsville, pretty much a practice session this year. Campbellsville lost most of their players due to graduation and I think Breathitt will benefit from this practice\Bye week in week 1.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:It is going to help that Breathitt opens with Campbellsville, pretty much a practice session this year. Campbellsville lost most of their players due to graduation and I think Breathitt will benefit from this practice\Bye week in week 1.

I don't know much about Campbellsville at all, but I would not treat this game as a practice/scrimmage. Breathitt can't go into a game thinking it's an automatic win.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:I don't know much about Campbellsville at all, but I would not treat this game as a practice/scrimmage. Breathitt can't go into a game thinking it's an automatic win.

no team should go into a game thinking it will be an auto win. they should treat every game like it is the last game they'll play.
Againstme! Wrote:no team should go into a game thinking it will be an auto win. they should treat every game like it is the last game they'll play.

Thats what I was trying to get at lol.
So who does Breathitt scrimmage this Friday?
MR. NOBODY Wrote:So who does Breathitt scrimmage this Friday?

Shelby Valley
Don Carlo Wrote:Shelby Valley

Is it at SV. Thought Breathitt was having a Grid? Or is it next week.
MR. NOBODY Wrote:Is it at SV. Thought Breathitt was having a Grid? Or is it next week.

It's at Shelby Valley.
Heard that the Bobcats had 50+ kids come out for the team. Good numbers and they will more than likely drop to 2A in 2011.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Thats what I was trying to get at lol.

i understood just backing you up.
Don Carlo Wrote:It's at Shelby Valley.

No it is at Breathitt county. The Grid-A-Rama is this coming friday. And yes we have 60 kids out as of right now playing football.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:No it is at Breathitt county. The Grid-A-Rama is this coming friday. And yes we have 60 kids out as of right now playing football.

sounds good i'll be there to watch Breathitt play. :Thumbs:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Heard that the Bobcats had 50+ kids come out for the team. Good numbers and they will more than likely drop to 2A in 2011.

Yeah;SAD;that was Arch's plan all along.That's why they moved the Freshman to SMS.
BOBCAT Wrote:Yeah;SAD;that was Arch's plan all along.That's why they moved the Freshman to SMS.
I heard about that. 7th-9th at SMS, a lot different than what I remember when I lived there...:flush:
I think that the line might surprise you. I watched them this Friday with the help of the Wolfe, Roberts and the Summer kid they have more depth than what you might think.
The D-Line has kids like Roberts, Summer, Wolfe, Smith, and a new kid not sure of his name they just call him Bama. I was worried like you until I saw the size of this kids and the difference they have the heart that I think has been missing.
The kid from LCA is a good kid and a good fit for the bobcat team. He is a good addition to the team.
Csportsman11 Wrote:Gross is a middle school coach Helper,not at high school level!!
I know Glenn well and he knows alot more about football than what u think, and everyone has to start some where.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5