Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
neverwas Wrote:Better not under estimate Estill

From What I Heard Estill was at Paul Dunbar Today having a Passing Tournament
Estill/passin ?Isn't that an oxymoron?:lmao:
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Estill/passin ?Isn't that an oxymoron?:lmao:

oh there passing. from what i heard more pass plays than what last year. all i can say is that Estill will suprise alot of people that give them no credit for anything!
I believe this years team will be much better than last years team. The have a better attitude and theyre brothers to each other, just like the old glory day teams of Breathitt. Plus they have amazing young athletes such as Brayton Fuate (DE,TE) and Richard Trent(QB,FS) Both which are only sophmores. And jarrod wolfe, 400 lbs. bench and josh fletcher ran a 4'5. I believe they can make a deep run in the playoffshttp://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/images/smilies/rockon.gif GO BOBCATS
Think about it. Why would Estill County go to a passing league game?
EROCK Wrote:Think about it. Why would Estill County go to a passing league game?

Maybe they want to sharpen their passing skills.
The Contrarian Wrote:Maybe they want to sharpen their passing skills.

Ever give any thought to the fact that maybe you can work on defense during passing league games?
Yes, and I agree!
neverwas Wrote:Better not under estimate Estill
Breathitt should not underestimate anyone. They simply are not that good to be able to show up and beat teams as in the past. As far as Estill Co. is concerned, they did have a great season last year when many people did not expect much from them, but wins in the regular season mean nothing.
Im really excited to get this season started. I think the Bobcats are going to be a lot better than what people are giving them credit for. Keep thinking we are the under dog, and we will end up smacking you right in the mouth.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Im really excited to get this season started. I think the Bobcats are going to be a lot better than what people are giving them credit for. Keep thinking we are the under dog, and we will end up smacking you right in the mouth.
:Thumbs:...I look forward to seeing the Bobcats when they come to C-Ville in the opener!
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Im really excited to get this season started. I think the Bobcats are going to be a lot better than what people are giving them credit for. Keep thinking we are the under dog.

yep i agree. i can't wait til the season gets started. as for Estill being at Dunbar for a Passing Tournament, Only Estill and Dunbar where there and i have no idea what they were doing, idk if it was defense or passing or both
So, now that there has been a week of practice, who are the new coaches and players with the Bobcats?
Does anyone know if the second part of the Bowl is Larue VS. Mercer Co?
mandan Wrote:So, now that there has been a week of practice, who are the new coaches and players with the Bobcats?

The only new coach so far is Collins from LCA, and the only new players are his two sons.
The district is still Breathitt's to lose but I think Estill will be very good this season.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:The only new coach so far is Collins from LCA, and the only new players are his two sons.

How about the boy from Alabama?
BOBCAT Wrote:How about the boy from Alabama?

you all got a kid from alabama?
BOBCAT Wrote:How about the boy from Alabama?

If you know the kid, which they call Bama, then you know he is a complete joke. He played here his freshman or sophomore year then moved back to Alabama and now he is back.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:If you know the kid, which they call Bama, then you know he is a complete joke. He played here his freshman or sophomore year then moved back to Alabama and now he is back.

OIC you can pm me if you want and tell me which one he is
With that schedule, I see a 4-6 or 5-5 season. Too many holes to fill (players and coaches).
mandan Wrote:With that schedule, I see a 4-6 or 5-5 season. Too many holes to fill (players and coaches).
I see at rough regular season non-district run for the Bobcats. But they will make a run through the playoffs and make it to at least the regional final again because the region is weak.
I think the Bobcats will have a better season than last year. We finally have all of the coaches and players situated. I can't wait for the season to start.
i thought Huff was gonna play for coach haddix @ perry central??
09Dores Wrote:i thought Huff was gonna play for coach haddix @ perry central??

He is
09Dores Wrote:i thought Huff was gonna play for coach haddix @ perry central??

Huff didn't even come in last year when Haddix was out.Trent did and was excellent.Huff is not as good a QB as Trent.Also in the backfield we will have Trent;Prichard; and Collins.We have ALOT of good receivers.If our line holds and the D plays well we should be really good.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Huff didn't even come in last year when Haddix was out.Trent did and was excellent.Huff is not as good a QB as Trent.Also in the backfield we will have Trent;Prichard; and Collins.We have ALOT of good receivers.If our line holds and the D plays well we should be really good.

Did the Collins Kid start for LCC last year? I have heard a lot about this kid and everything has been positive. I am aware of Josh Fletcher being a solid reciever, but who are the other recievers who are looking to contribute this upcoming season?
Cat Daddy Wrote:Did the Collins Kid start for LCC last year? I have heard a lot about this kid and everything has been positive. I am aware of Josh Fletcher being a solid reciever, but who are the other recievers who are looking to contribute this upcoming season?

The Collins kid has been around for awhile. He is an excellent runner if i remember correctly. He is pretty fast as well.
from what i hear breathitt should do a lot better then they did last year. they had one player last year that didnt want to play as a team just run and run and run agian. nobody wanted to block for him, and i dont blame them. what is the purpose of playing a sport if you not gonna be playing as a team.
They should have a good team if they're any thing like the 2002 team.

-------------------------------------------

if any team is like the 02 bobcats its the 2010 PC commodores trust me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5