Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 60 Shelby Valley 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
king360 Wrote:Don't bring your knott negativity to this thread and cause it to get closed like you do all the others.

:Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:Don't bring your knott negativity to this thread and cause it to get closed like you do all the others.

We are discussing RANKINGS, not one school in particular.
PATS2011 Wrote:We are discussing RANKINGS, not one school in particular.

:dontthink
Perry got a great win, don't start the Perry/Knott debate in this thread. Give Perry there grats and move on. This wasen't a fluke either. Perry lead most the game and if they made there free throws would of won by double digits.
Aslan Wrote:Perry got a great win, don't start the Perry/Knott debate in this thread. Give Perry there grats and move on. This wasen't a fluke either. Perry lead most the game and if they made there free throws would of won by double digits.

They have to.
king360 Wrote:They have to.

Thats there entertainment lol
Read the update thread read some bs. Perry earned the win and it was not given. You guys are listening to biased radio annoucers and looking at it from there point of view. Justice did not get fouled the whole way up the court and he traveled and then missed the shot. The game would have been over if they didn't call the travel.
SV fans, you guys have a great team, don't make up excuses when they lose. It reflects bad on your school, example Knott Co.
Congrats PCC.

Good luck tomorrow at J-Town SV!
Creeker Wrote:Congrats PCC.

Good luck tomorrow at J-Town SV!

Can everyone look at this post and learn to do the same thing?

Good post!:thanks::Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Perry got a great win, don't start the Perry/Knott debate in this thread. Give Perry there grats and move on. This wasen't a fluke either. Perry lead most the game and if they made there free throws would of won by double digits.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. lol Congrats PCC, regardless of how you won, you won and that deserves congrats. Hard fought game I'm sure. I wasn't there so I can't judge the last second call, but from past experience at PCC I wouldn't be surprised.

Congrats PCC. Don't worry too much Valley.
PATS2011 Wrote:Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. lol Congrats PCC, regardless of how you won, you won and that deserves congrats. Hard fought game I'm sure. I wasn't there so I can't judge the last second call, but from past experience at PCC I wouldn't be surprised.

Congrats PCC. Don't worry too much Valley.

Your implying PCC wins because of homecookings? Your rediculas at times. It's always an excuse when Perry does something good.
Tyler had a sweet dunk tonight.
:popcorn:
That was a walk not a offensive foul the referee called on Shelby Valley at the end of the game.
Justice didn't walk.

why?, I cannot stand when someone says that.

You ever stop and think. If Valley shot better from the field. then they would of won..

Congrats to PC,I perdicted it to be close and it was. Valleys shots didnt fall and PC did. Perry did great from the 3 point line. Just hope this lost doesnt make Valley lose their confidence heading into tomorrow game, or region.

Congrats to both teams, and good luck in Region!!
Aslan Wrote:Tyler had a sweet dunk tonight.

yea, and i missed it! lol. i love seeing his dunks.
Aslan Wrote:Tyler had a sweet dunk tonight.

lol. let me guess, a wide open baseline lob or path to the goal, maybe a break away 2 on 1? i know it wasn't a follow up or in someones face.
NYY10 Wrote:why?, I cannot stand when someone says that.

You ever stop and think. If Valley shot better from the field. then they would of won..

Congrats to PC,I perdicted it to be close and it was. Valleys shots didnt fall and PC did. Perry did great from the 3 point line. Just hope this lost doesnt make Valley lose their confidence heading into tomorrow game, or region.

Congrats to both teams, and good luck in Region!!

Fair enough, I hope Valleys get a huge win and reps the mnts well against Jtown tomorrow. :Thumbs:
The referee said Justice walked though before he shot a three that didn't go in anyway.
greenstuff22 Wrote:lol. let me guess, a wide open baseline lob or path to the goal, maybe a break away 2 on 1? i know it wasn't a follow up or in someones face.

It was less than 10 seconds til halftime and i looked down thinking nothing good would happen but everybody was on the end of the dunk.
I'm not surprised at all by this win. I'm just glad to see PCC finally pull out a close one against a top team. All of their losses have been very close and winnable games. They had the opportunity to win every one of those games. After Perry Central played Christian Co just as tough as Shelby Valley did, I felt pretty confident they could beat Shelby Valley. As for rankings, I'm still not sure this should drop SV from #1, and Perry and Knott are about even with maybe a very slight edge to PCC IMO...... I'm sure a KCC fan would give the slight edge to Knott. Big Grin

I do think these three teams should fill the top three spots in some kind of order which will remain debatable. If you want to look at records against each other.....

PCC 2-1
SV 1-1
KCC 1-2
Im not taking anything away from PC, I mean, they played a great game. to beat Valley is something to be very proud of... and of couse I would of love to see the outcome different, fact is other then Justice and Hatfield, no one showed up for Valley. PC made every shot when they needed to and that resulted to a Valley lost. you can't blame all credit on the refs. Valley missed their shots and should of lost due to poor shooting..

Congrats to PC, great win for the,.. and good luck in region. looking forward to a KCC/PCC rematch. and maybe a Valley and KCC/PCC rematch at state
Congrats Perry Central!! You played very hard, and you defiantly deserve the win!!
Good luck to both teams.
Oh... congrats to PCC on a great win, and good luck SV against Jtown.
House Wrote:I'm not surprised at all by this win. I'm just glad to see PCC finally pull out a close one against a top team. All of their losses have been very close and winnable games. They had the opportunity to win every one of those games. After Perry Central played Christian Co just as tough as Shelby Valley did, I felt pretty confident they could beat Shelby Valley. As for rankings, I'm still not sure this should drop SV from #1, and Perry and Knott are about even with maybe a very slight edge to PCC IMO...... I'm sure a KCC fan would give the slight edge to Knott. Big Grin

I do think these three teams should fill the top three spots in some kind of order which will remain debatable. If you want to look at records against each other.....

PCC 2-1
SV 1-1
KCC 1-2

I agree with you as usual espcially the bolded.
Big win
Perry Co. Central 60 Shelby Valley 57

Shelby Valley 13 12 13 19 57

Perry Co. Central 7 21 12 20 60

Shelby Valley (23-4) -- Justice 17, Hatfield 24, Ta. Newsome 4, Ty. Newsome 4, Varney 8.
Perry Co. Central (18-7) -- Amis 6, Noble 12, Martin 14, Mullins 13, Salyers 9, Cornett 6

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
I personally thought this game would be tight throughout and it was, very good game from both teams tonight PCC made the plays and SV didn't. I have to say I'm an SV fan but I honestly didn't think there should have been a foul called at the end against PCC when EJ had the ball, it looked more like he was trying to draw a foul call and get to the line and the refs just didn't give it to him which was probably the right call. Congrats PCC on the win it was a very good game and I'm not surprised with the outcome I sort of seen this one coming early in the year.
justabballfan Wrote:I personally thought this game would be tight throughout and it was, very good game from both teams tonight PCC made the plays and SV didn't. I have to say I'm an SV fan but I honestly didn't think there should have been a foul called at the end against PCC when EJ had the ball, it looked more like he was trying to draw a foul call and get to the line and the refs just didn't give it to him which was probably the right call. Congrats PCC on the win it was a very good game and I'm not surprised with the outcome I sort of seen this one coming early in the year.

Good post. :Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12